RIP to the 30 million Christians who were systematically rounded up killed in gulags by Jewish Bolsheviks...

RIP to the 30 million Christians who were systematically rounded up killed in gulags by Jewish Bolsheviks. May their story be shouted in the streets as a warning of where 'progressive', marxist, atheist thinking leads to, so we never repeat this mistake again.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_tCIhUNQBCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Muh 30 gorillion

there will retribution to the wicked wretches

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_tCIhUNQBCE

>RIP to the 30 million Christians who were systematically rounded up killed in gulags

Yes and all those who died under the nazis

Both horriffic

>where 'progressive', marxist, atheist thinking leads to,

it's not so much that that sort of thinking lead them there. it was the jews feeding that ideology to the masses so they can socially mold them into accepting communism. once they got in power, the useful idiots were killed off.

Rip Nicholas
He did nothing wrong

They killed the productive and the successful, basically for the lols. Since they were Russian too most were also Christian.

There are many people to day who think this was a good thing.
Makes me sick

Fuck off anti-semite.

but it was. christians are degenerate and deserve to be wiped off the earth.

You simply will not be missed Juif.

White people are so easily manipulated.

Don't ever feel sorry for Christian martyrs. You have absolutely no idea how awesome their lives are now.

>muh communists
>therefore God exists

This is the best apologetic I heard yet.

What lives?

>all lives matter
>dat rayciss

Don't hate the player.

Christians all have good lives now? Or just the martyrs?

They really are just top tier nigger slaves for the jews

> t. Mhlobo

>30 million
What?
The maximum amount of people in the gulags at any given time was consistently less than 2 million.
Additionally, the death rate was at an average of 5% per year, with a spike in that rate between 40-45 (Most likely POWs who they didn't really give a shit if they died or not).

Additionally, not all who were in the camps were "Christians", a majority were literal criminals, with the next highest group being ""Counter-revolutionaries"" who consisted of many original Soviets.

The eternal ones in Heaven with Almighty God, heathen cock-gobbler from my based motherland.

rest in peace my motherland

Always gotta make it about (((you))) don't ya, tater-nigger?

my music academy soon will have a concert in remembrance of them

He did a lot fucking wrong. He should have woken the fuck up in 1905, but he did absolutely nothing.

How you doing rabbi?

>MUH 30 million

>but the holocaust did not happen
stormfags

This is a picture of filthy convicts digging a russian canal.

How's your agricultural industry going, dindu?

are you the irish guy from the other tread?
that was talking about nazi church killings

only thing more embarrassing the MUH SIX MILLION is stormniggers crying about MUH HOLODOMOR and the like. just shut up you fucking pussies

Turn another cheek.

What are some good books on this subject

>holohoax debunked by 30 trilion sources including israels own leader but nah, lets just forget about that and spam JIDF shit

>implying Jews and tartars weren't killed as well
>implying Stalin didn't order a 2nd Holocaust (doctors plot)
>implying the communist overlords were overwhelmingly Jewish

OP was a retarded faggot today

Holocaust stands for a burnt offering. So yes, many holocausts have happened and continue to happen despite what you may think. Labelling anyone who says different as a "nazi" or "stormfag" is doing nothing but damaging your own opinion.

The only thing Hitler did wrong was failing to finish the job thus sparing us from your epic faggotry.

citations for you're cleam'es? and dont post stormfag links

i know but you forget wat i was was trying to say here i sead that people will mostly (stormfags) and (communist)

will happily post genocides and war crimes of others but denie other ones

> me Chinese
> me pray joke
> me go pee pee in your coke

Flied rice

Death to Christians, death to all religions except kek

It's FRIED rice, you plick!!

Yeah thats definitely him

>Ping pong
>Ching ching chong

what are you doing burger?

Buiten, jood

Press F to pay respects

F
F
F

stome kut stormnegers

Fuck off kike.

Timoe to come back to Nigeria, Mbongo

Bumparu tsundere senpia sensei

F

lol they died like the worthless cattle they were

if they at least organized and fought back against their oppressors and butchers

they would have at least died with honor and rightfully deserve that heaven gimick.

I think there were some non-Jewish Bolsheviks. Did you ever hear about somebody named Joseph Stalin? I've heard he was the leader of the Bolsheviks and ordered the killing of millions of Christians and Jews who resisted Bolshevism.