"ABORTION IS MURDER!"

>"ABORTION IS MURDER!"
>Gets pregnant.
>"Oh god I can't have a baby I'm not ready what do I do now!?"

maybe you should not have been riding the johnson train in the first place whore

Should have taken a plan b, because hemorrhaging out some weirdo thing isn't a baby?

Should have used a condom or pill you dumb slut.

Safe surrender?
Not have sex if you aren't willing to take preventative measures?
Not have sex if you aren't willing to accept the consequences?
Not have sex?

>"I'm a bitter virgin and if I can't get any no one should!"

IF we taught that sex is a big deal and a certain risk rather than "procreation which can be recreational or not :)))" then send unaware kids off knowing that sex is pleasurable this shit happens and you end up with "well it's her/the couples' fault so abortion is justifiable and logical answer"

how about raise the kid or give him to adoption

>regret being a whore

this

when did degeneracy erode so much so that telling women that sex has serious implications disregarding pleasure it's a fucking crime and somehow a way to control a woman's body ????

kys

>the "everyone who is not a sexual degenerate is a fat old virgin" meme post

>I'm a raging turboslut, and if I don't have to act responsible no one should!!!

>"ABORTION IS MURDER!"
>doesnt get pregnant
>"oh god i cant have a baby im not ready so i wont"

>just leaf things

Adoption? If it's not a niglet it will have a home right away. Newborns are in extreme demand.

>I'm part of society but only if it benefits me XD

who are you quoting?

For real?
T. Gf might be prego and I can't even take care of myself

But nigglets and beaners outnumber white newborns almost indefinitely.

>hamsterposter
>leaf

>because hemorrhaging out some weirdo thing isn't a baby

Virgin confirmed. Doesn't even know how plan B works.

consider suicide

This is why I'm okay with abortions. Its voluntary eugenics. This dude knows he is a degenerate so he knows it's best not to multiply. Lol

Buy the ticket, take the ride, my Mrs is 17 weeks. Abortion is the destruction of life, human life. This is indisputable.

>the government is supposed to have a landing pad for everyone when they fuck up

Don't have sex unless you're okay with the possibility of becoming pregnant/a parent you filthy animal.

mandatory abortions for unmarried mothers is the only way to fix our degenerate society

Dogs don't count

>"Oh god I can't have a baby I'm not ready what do I do now!?"

have baby.

Yes, even if you are black it's really easy to find a good family desperate to have a child of their own. There are hundreds of agencies that will set everything up for you, the adoptive parents may be able to cover medical costs for you, you will literally get files and files of different families to choose from.

But you could also be a father. You absolutely can do it. You are designed for it.

I'm not ready to have a guest, so I'll kill anybody who comes.

Congratulations, know what you're expecting yet?

this thread is shit

At least you figured out it's mostly women who give a shit.

Progress!

If a fetus is a baby then a sperm cell is a baby too. I've killed countless babies in my lifetime.
In fact I'm about to do some baby killing right now and you can't stop me.

>"MURDERING PUPPERS IS WRONG"
>Gets pupper from Canadian government
>"Fuck yeah"
>Applies peanutbutter to penis in front of puppy

But my body! I'll get fat And 9 whole months! I want to drink and have more sex.

Thats too inconvienent for me.

They need way instain mother who kill thier babbys

A fetus is when an egg and sperm get together. Sperm and eggs alone are not babies.

Its not like we say periods are murder.

Sperm cells amount to nothing without the egg. It isn't until the egg is fertilized does it become any sort of potential for human life. That's what you do when you abort, you deny that potential to become a person.

Grit your teeth for 9 months and give it up for adoption

Don't know until 22nd Feb. Everyone thinks its a boy, I think its a girl. It was completely unplanned, but I'm happy now, believe me I was frantic at the start when I found out

What are you, 14? Do you actually think that a sperm cell is the same thing as a fetus? If so, you need to go ask your mom to give you "the talk".

That's horrible logic and you are a terrible person for using it.

Sperm if left alone its own will never becom a human. Otherwise I'd have a sock rebellion on my hands.

A fetus will.
I don't even think it should be illegal.
But this dancing around and pretending it's not human is stupid and needs to stop.

Exciting! Waiting for this part is always the toughest for me. Good luck. For the record, my husband's instinct on the gender has always been spot on.

>leafnigger /thread/

sage now, rake soon

Cheers. I'm convinced its a girl, I don't mind either way, but I would be more protective of a girl desu

>LMAO U VIRGINS and no if i post weebshit doesnt mean im also 1 lol

>Implying murder is wrong

Congrats user. Wishing you and the Mrs the best.

I'd love to have a daughter one day, especially to see that father daughter relationship, but it's been all boys for us so far. Again, good luck!

That's exactly the situation I'm in right now, she's 1 month pregnant

So she just found out within the past few days or so then?

Yeah, she told me 2 days ago

She wants an abortion?

She wants to keep it but I'm not so sure. Her family is poor and I kinda fucked up my career prospects for good

Oh well I hope you're able to find a suitable solution. I don't know what it's like in your country but in the US I've found that it's not that expensive to raise children- like a fraction of what officials will tell you. Good luck!