Pedophiles

Should pedophile priests be burnt at the stake?

yesh. the fire rises.

yes they should
they are the bigest followers of moloch
sacrifices every day
Your kids are being fuck and killed to please moloch and you faggots are letting them

Kek would be Disgusted whit you.

all pedophiles are going to get what's coming to them. There is no escaping God's judgement

and rabbis and mullas or whatever they called

>tfw pedophiles wont ever be excuted by mexican cartels

We should bring back a new Holy Inquisition to purge such unforgivable heresy

Is that a yes?

Those will simply be expelled/executed unless they do something really atrocious.

They should be sent to preach and create missions in the middle east. It's how the Vatican usually executes the assholes.

a shooting squad would do

Yes, and if you've ever so much as had an erection from looking at a 12 year old girl's butt you should kill yourself immediately just to be on the safe side.

If they receive the same pain and torture as they have done to innocent kids before, then most definitely YES. These saturn worshiping parasites should be killed

soon

unrelated
do you know the whereabouts of the Palladium statue? I've read that the location is somewhere in Eastern Europe

What do you think about a real modern Inquisition, for when we take back our nations? Not like the one we had before, something more modern and lenient which deals with truly unforgivable crimes. Like a police on steroids, Catholic of course but not as focused on religion. I don't have problems with cultural catholics and agnostics. It would be more in tune with our culture and more imposing than PIDE and other secret commie watch police.

I don't see how it would work on a technical level, we'd be giving the State/Church too much power. On that note, the portuguese crown owns the Knights Templar so it'd be something to look into.

Sure why not

the catholic church and vatican have been openly serving moloch since their inception. these crimes are not new to them.

its not even subtle, the 'cherub' theyve sculpted onto 1000 year old cathedrals, for example.

I was thinking public hanging but this is a much better idea. Thanks, Portugal!

Why not let priests have wifes?

I'd go PPV.

yes

daily reminder that pedophilia is not illegal.

No, there's nothing wrong with pedophilic relationships.

Pedophilia isnt bad unless you rape the girl

They should be fried simulatneously with Moslems. Aisha was 6

you dumb shit. these people aren't pedophiles. first rule of childlove is to never hurt the kid.

YAYYY
Bring back the medieval ways of dealing with degenerates, they did the job and were entertaining