BTFO by Boogie2988 yet again

It's that simple.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tEBDWZtVJU
youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't have to value anything you fat fuck.

I wish someone would put a fucking bullet in this faggots dome.

>it's okay to lie
He was a fat cowardly, deceptive cuck during gamergate, and he's still a fat cowardly, deceptive cuck.

That bullet's name?
Cardiac Arrest

Le fat burger man of many weight loss failures. Why won't he just use his YouTube bucks to get a band?

this guy is a fucking retard. i never valued cnn's view and if you did then you're a goddamn retard too. cnn is only worth looking to see what kind of propaganda the west is pushing as they invade foreign countries and destroy the world.

now that trump is opposed to them it's worthless. they're totally demented and out of reality

>diabetes2988

opposition is fine, but why is it always fucking lies? A lot of times they are just opinion pieces as well, like, Trump is bad for doing his job? Fucking hell

>cnn now is a democrat media outlet

thanks fat-boy

WHY DOES FAGGOT OP KEEP REMINDING US OF THIS FAT FUCKS EXISTANCE

they got paid enough to lie. no value in that viewpoint. the Hillary campaign didn't even get their money's worth

>CNN claims for decades to be impartial
>Suddenly they are an editorial political news organization on part with brietbart

Where do you go when you want just the facts?

he's too fat for that, even still he'd find a way to eat through any bariatric obstructions

He's too fat to get one. You need to be at a certain body fat percentage to qualify for one and he exceeds the limit by at least 100 pounds. He's fucked at this point. His joints can't handle exercise and he's mentally unable to correct his eating habits. He's destined to a life of sitting in a chair playing video games all day.
I almost want to feel sorry for him but in reality he's the one who put himself in that position. His childhood experiences aren't a valid justification in my opinion.

opposition has no inherent problem with it

it's making shit up in order to be the opposition that's the problem

>is barron autistic?
>trump OBVIOUSLY cheats on melania, beats her, etc.
>the whole white house is a clusterfuck of chaos
>keeping your promises is obsessive behaviour
>reeee

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

>Breitbart: advertised as right wing news organization
>CNN: advertised as leftist news organization?

Why don't you do it faggot?

CALORIE THIEVING

does he realize Breitbart was never allowed any press access and was (and still is) universally disdained in the open by the msm?

it's a shame knowing if he lost like 200 pounds and started taking responsibility for his life he'd realize he's being a parasite.

CNN is thus the left wing mirror of Brietbart. CNN printed about the hoax dossier like a tabloid. CNN is fake news.

So he admits CNN is leftist tabloid garbage?

Was breitbart a major news network?

How is this fat useless turd still alive

I would tell him to kill himself but he's already trying to do that

who?

Calories in, calories out.

It's that simple.

The lard got to his brain a lot of time ago. He's just butthurt no one will pay for his obamacare.

I have it pretty good and have no reason to throw my life away at this time.

Besides that when I do there are other people even more deserving.

If you value BLM's point of view on race relations then you HAVE to value the KKK's point of view as well.

It's that simple.

fpbp

Did that thing just imply that Brietbart is remotely on the same league as CNN when it comes to viewers?

All MSM except Fox is heavily Democrat.

Who is this fat faggot?

While visiting my in-laws last night I was actually forced to watch about an hour of CNN, and my god they have really gone downhill. I though the fucking parenthesis was a Sup Forums meme, (it's not) and everyone was so smug and dismissive of Trump and everything he did that from the attitude of CNN you'd have thought he lost.

Bannon didn't mean for CNN to literally stop broadcasting, just that they should maybe pause with their constant attempts to spin a narrative and ask themselves why they lost and why the media is effectively crippled now. It wasn't Trump that destroyed their credibility, they did it to themselves.

You can't explain that!

His heart hasn't given out under the stress of his weight yet?

Its that simple? No its not that simple. CNN committed libel as far back as 30 years. Brietbart just has edgy headlines. Its not a matter of who leans or has an agenda, its about who tells the story truthfully. And if you are trying to get the raw scoope from an event like CNN claims they do, then honesty is never more important.

THAS RITE!

>WHAT DO WE WANT?!
DEAD NIGGERS!
>WHEN DO WE WANT IT?!
NOW!

I am gonna screen cap your post. Also nice rare flag.

he will die soon enough on fatness related diseases. Then his wife will be truly free do ride the BBC

Except people pretend like CNN is unbiased and respectable while breitbart is biased trash. Both are equally biased trash.

Boogie is a disgusting subhuman; an example of the absolute wretched depths that a man can fall both physically and mentally, the perfect untermensch. Any "men" like him do not deserve my attention or my respect

But the KKK is racist, BLM is not.

PART-BUS

Except CNN is masquerading as an objective news outlet and Breitbart owns is conservative bias.

boogie is a mess

youtube.com/watch?v=-tEBDWZtVJU

>The press has always been the opposition party.
Really? So after 8 years of a democrat president, where was the opposition to the democratic party within the mainstream media? Fuck, even FOX was working against Trump for most of it.

Also, the media shouldn't be "opposition," they should be writing factual stories instead of sticking their filthy fucking opinions and biases in everything they do.

I can't wait for this fat fuck to die so I don't have to pay for his worthless corpse to get wheeled into a hospital and take medical attention away from people who can actually contribute to society.

>but racism!
jesus christ, do you really think that's an argument?

I didn't see them slander Hillary during the election.

Look at this meager, sloth, ball of self-pity.
His heart seeks freedom, but he silences its cries with mt. dew and fast food.
The cherub that is his appetite gladly strokes its McDick and ejaculates into his arteries with glee.
I will loose a hearty laugh as he grows old and realizes that he has wasted his entire life making pointless videos about vidya, and his alter eat-go, Francis.
He decries those with opposing thoughts as racists, sexists, every ist, ism and slogan he can conjure in his sebaceous cysts he calls a brain.
Scarce will anyone miss him as he dies of cardiac arrest, his dying breath will be:
"My only regret is not finding my penis".

I don't follow Breitbart though

Here is the problem... CNN proclaims to be neutral and fair with their coverage.

Brietbart didn't give a fuck to show they were pro Trump.

isnt this fat fuck supposed to be dead any day now?

he made a deal a while back saying his dr had given him 1-2years to live.

hes legit 500lbs I think

He'll probably die of fatness soon enough

Its hard for me to take someone who literally shits himself on a regular basis and makes his wife clean it up before she fucks her boyfriend seriously.

Did CNN oppose Obama every single day?

>But the determination to keep campaign promises is verging on an obsession inside the Trump White House. Those close to the President believe that despite the uproar in Washington, the actions are being well received.

They actually called it an obsession as if it was something bad. Fulfilling your promises to the verge of fuckin yourself up and everyone around you is the sign of true honesty.
Liberals have no spine.

The difference is cnn is regarded as gospel. Fat retarded piece of shit.

>listening to a sickly overweight diaper-wearing man-child

Why can't you do it? Right, you're just as fucking fat and won't leave your basement.

>being literally too autistic to understand

yes, because comparing CNN to breitbart in terms of global influence and manufacture of global consent makes total sense.

this fat fuck could read a book or two, considering that he doesnt spend any time exercising, he could at least become less of an idiot

He has his own private healthcare right?

Boogie is a big fat mess.

DIE ALREADY YOU FATFUCK

I'm pretty sure this guy just shits himself. If you can't poo in loo your opinion is invalid.

If you value 4chans view, you have to value 9gags view.

>the press is the opposition party.
Nice 3rd wolrd corupt views you have there fat FUCK. The press is supposed to be IMPARTIAL aka not give a fuck about who is the rulling power... The simple fact that the press has a political allignment is bad. Now go get a heart attack somewhere and leave us alone.

sure cnn can say what they want

but nobody watches

liberal bias is repetitive and boring

Blasted ass is getting ass-blasted

He should start to listen to Molyneux. I lost over 30 pounds with the Molydiet.

Why would I care what some fat video gaymur has to say about politics?

GO TO SUBWAY BUT PUT EVERYTHING ON IT

If you value Christianity's view, you have to value Islam's view.

If you value a police officer's view, you have to value the criminal's view.

If you value America's view, you have to value ISIS's view.

I don't have an argument: the post

How old do guys think he'll be?
My guess is 38.

Sure that makes sense. Consider everyone's viewpoints and build your worldview.

What if after careful consideration you realize one side is a bunch of brainwashed, uneducated, idiots who only want to make other people's lives miserable?

I would have agreed with him...

IF CNN had opposed Osama. But they licked his boot.

Sic Semper Proditores. Hang the traitorous press.

Sure, but there's a certain amount of truth in each side that the other doesn't cover. It may be miniscule, but shouldn't we all strive for the truth?

to hell with reality! i want to die in music, not in reason or in prose. people don't deserve the restraint we show by not going into delirium in front of them. to hell with them!

Yeah but fortunately for him the fat faggot is going to die from obesity any day now

He's in his early 40is.

He's already in his 40s though. I think he's like 42 or 43.

My guess? 45 max.

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k

Yeah, because the media made up constant lies in hope of throwing their candidacy off course for for example Obama or Bush. Sure.

No, that's not the point.
If there is a single point of the news, then it is purely to report current events to the public. There's a word for what Jabba is describing: editorializing.
Nobody claims to value one news organization over another simply because they're opposition; people claim to value them more for their "honesty," and in truth people value them more for affirming their established beliefs. Boogie is either being disingenuous or he's being really fucking dumb.

Also, stop eating so fucking much.
It's that simple.

53. All the fatties start dying at 50.

>a news corporation with more listeners is more reliable
>political bribe is out of the question!

>he will die soon enough on fatness related diseases.
we've been saying this for years though, he just keeps getting bigger

>Boogie is such a lazy shit that he literally shits himself sometimes while sitting at his PC because he's too lazy to haul his massive form over to the toilet.
>His girlfriend has to clean his shit up for him and wipe his ass whenever this happens.
>Boogie gets all depressed and says he'll definitely make an effort to stop all this, but never does.
>Finally, the girlfriend has had enough so Boogie gets a colostomy bag installed.
>The lazy fuck never bothers to actually empty it so, one day, it explodes while he's at a convention. The air reeks of rancid shit a mile around, and Boogie tries to play it off as a joke while rushing as fast as someone like him possibly can to get to the nearest toilet to clean himself up.