Anyone here that is white but still has non-whites in the family? How do you live with this?

Anyone here that is white but still has non-whites in the family? How do you live with this?

Found out three years ago that I have nigger half-brother. Lost all my respect for my mother and I barely talk to her now. Fortunately for me the nigger half-brother is pretty cool, he has a coalburner gf so I guess he's really is a momma's boy. I still have more respect for him than my whore mother.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
youtube.com/watch?v=U3Kdic-Z2-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well my cousin is dating a guy who is half American.

Kek, the Swedish will be more mongerlized then the American whites in 20 years.

I can't go home because of the little half-breeds running around. It's difficult to bear.

>Polish women are coalburners
I keep hearing this a lot lately, is it shills or is it actually true?

Also:
>slavs
>white

My aunt has two niglets. Literally nobody in the family talks to her. Grandad said she is cut out of his will and dead to him.

>I keep hearing this a lot lately, is it shills or is it actually true?

It's true, in the sense that polish women crave for the foreign dick either to "go wild" or look for the foreign dick that will make them escape the the polish shithole. So it doesn't matter if it's black or spaniard or whatever.

you don't actually believe this do you

The only nonwhites in my family I can think of is my aunt (from my father's side) who married and had 3 kids with a litteral gypsy.

He left her of course (He's a gypsy) and all her children are hooligans now

Which is to be expected since said aunt lost her mother when she was 3 and was raised by my father (her brother)

my cousin dated an egyptian guy for a long time until they thankfully broke up. I mean, he seemed like an alright dude all around but I'd rather not see these two have babies. besides, she royally cucked him for a while and then broke up with him because he earned less than she does and he didn't want to go for additional college memes and just worked on cars instead. it was golddigging and prestige bullshit reasoning on her part but at least that's over now.

I only like white girls personally, I kinda draw the line after anything beyond south america and that's that.

I have 11 cousins plus myself in my generation. 1 of them married a mexican girl. 1 of them has a half black kid.

There's only 10 of my generation invited to family gatherings.

>Half-american
What?

His dad is Swedish and his mom is American.

Be respectful towards your mother.
Just because you are racist doesn't mean she did something wrong.

She didn't told us, she hid the truth from us until my father discovered this. I'm glad he divorced her, I don't blame him for marrying her because that would mean no me but he should have been more careful. Fuck that whore. The more I learn about her past the more I hate her.

day of the boot when?

My uncle brought a Philippino wife back as a souvenir from the military and they made the coolest cousins I have.

Is your cousin named Nina?

fox news of the liberal side of msm

My first cousins are half white/half Japanese. The girls married white guys, so their kids look pretty white, the guy cousin married Asian girl, kids are full blown Jap looking.

Least I got the OK Asians.

nope. why? do you know somebody that fits that description?

Yeah my ex girlfriend, she is from Bregenz. After we broke up she went back home and started banging some Egyptian Kang for a while, then broke up with him to date another American

i have 0 non-whites in my family and my ancestors were slave owners i found out about 3 years ago

My dad isn't white (he's north african), but everybody thinks I'm white because I am a sun-deprived NEET.

Almost all descendants of slave owners are also descendants of black people you know. This is because slave owners were almost exclusively in the south which had a much larger black population.

ah I see. well, no. my cousin is from Styria and only dates locals.
sad to hear you had that break up but it probably was not meant to be. I imagine such a Long Distance Relationship is incredibly difficult anyway.

Yeah my uncle is dating this chick from lebanon and he us thinking of marrying her.

>Be respectful towards your mother.

gotta love all you retards who think that "the relationship with the mom is oh so sacred" meme.
you have no idea what you are talking about.

What are non-whites? We don't have these in Poland.

How do you hide a pregnancy + birth from your husband?

Yeah she was a super cool girl, thanks for the sympathy. You Austrians are good people, I spent a few weeks in Linz/Wien and loved it there.

I married a Japanese woman. My family likes her. My brother married a nigger. My family tells him to come alone to family gatherings.

My wife is trying to set him up with one of her hot Japanese friends. My family is 100% for the idea of breaking up his marriage.

Your entire population is non-white.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

My mother got an abortion at some point , what a TOTAL BITCH . She's saying she had health problems and would die otherwise , but still holy shit.

I married an Asian, but she dislikes niggers and Muslims so it turned out ok.

based grandpa

My "uncle" is a Filipino. About 20 years after my grandmother died (mother's side, way before I was born) he married a Filipino. The kid isn't his and we aren't related genetically. She was pretty much my grandmother and my 'uncle' is like a brother since he's only a few years older than me. He's pretty cool and not race mixed.

My sister is fucking a coal burner but she is gonna end up a cat lady for sure. Burn the coal pay the toll

She didn't because that happened before she met my father

She moved to paris because the parents needed to, then she meet the black guy. Got knocked up at very young age, her parents were disgusted by this but they still supported her. They got married, but the marriage didn't last long. She cheated on him (with another black guy), he tried to fix the marriage but she was a bitch. Eventually he asked for the divorce, she went fucking mad and started drinking, one time she assaulted her nigger husband. Divorce was bloody, but it was the black guy who got full custody, not her husband. She got into depression, went into rehab. Tried to start visiting her son, but that didn't work. Eventually she moved back with parents to poland where after a while met my dad and that's how and my sister was born. After some time she started seeing her kid once in a time without our knowledge. The kid wanted to meet us but she didn't let him, his father also wasn't really okay with that, he barely let her meet him, not to mention meet us. That went along until my father discovered the truth three years ago. Keep in mind all the details I know from my father and my nigger brother, not her. She says she's ashamed of her and she says she's a different person now. My father doesn't believer her and think she cheated on him while they were married but has no proofs.

Sorry for longpost but you wanted the explanation.
yeah mol is the best example how polish women are whores.

Gosh, that's a sad situation. Hope it gets better for you

aunt and uncle are danish and chose to adopt from south america rather than their own kind

Just because our mothers were decent people and didn'tbeat us doesn't mean you get to project without people calling you out on your bullshit.

I'm sort of from a similar background (but we're all white)
My grandfather has been married (at least) four times and has like 9 or 10 kids (and I've never met him)
My other grandfather was born into a depression era household and had no father growing up.

>tfw im the only non lefty in the family but only I've been the one that has race mixed (with Asians)

My situation is not bad. I live in my own apartment, the only thing that makes me sad is that my dad is really JUST tier now. I mean his whole life is a lie. I think he has some women now but he's still depressed about all this. And of course my sister took the sister of her beloved mother so the family is kinda divided but I don't really care than much. My mother still calls me and tries to talk to me, but I just wanna forget about her. Fuck her.

thank you, much appreciated!

My cousin is half black, she's pretty cool. Her mom may be a coal burner but she knows about ((((them))))

My cousin married a Turk

That's about it, dunno if that's even race mixing

Holy shit. I hope you break off contact with this whore

My sister's Boyfriend is half Chilean
But Chili is based and probably white
youtube.com/watch?v=U3Kdic-Z2-4

Argentinian here. Everyone else in the family is obsessed with whiteness with the exception of my sister and I. They're all brown and short, we're light skinned and tall-ish. They're literally a Sup Forumsint/ meme.
As for pic, old one night stand. Was cleaning old hard drives and came across it.

my aunt and uncle adopted a mexican baby but I have no biological family that is brown

Ew gross.

You can go.

is that what i think it is

Yes.

Of course France

>when you have a culture of hate and proud of it

what the fuck they let women keep them afterwards? is this some sick feminist "empowerment" meme?

Bummer man

Don't know. Girl was kinda off too.
>tfw she fucked me while I pretended to be American. "No hable EspaƱa"

>Lost all my respect for my mother and I barely talk to her now

This is degenerate, OP. If you don't talk to her then you lost not only respect, but also love. She is your mother ffs.

I also don't respect my own mother because she is objectively a shitty person in many ways and I even think that my misogynistic tendencies are because of her, but I still love her anyway.

You don't have to respect someone in order to love them, and if it's your mother you should love her unconditionally anyway.

My mother was black, but I'm white looking af.

Wait, what is this?

>mfw I'm lily pale white
>I have 2 cousins who are syrians
>1 is a single coal-burning mother
>the other is a successful family man

Idk how to feel sometimes.

man i thought south american society was too catholic for this garbage what the fuck

see &

How the fuck that supposed to explain anything?

its a fetus hans what the fuck does it look like

Nah man, its just Catholic enough for it.

My friend is a coal burner. The kid looks completely white though. Blonde hair, blue eyes, pale as fuck skin that burns easily. No nigger is detectable.

However she has no hope of growing up like a respectable white kid since her mother posts twerking videos on snapchat, posts bra and underwear selfies, goes out partying, leaves the kid with the granmda 5 days out of the week, etc

She's a whore you say.. im so suprised

oh, I didnt see the thing in the background. That's fucked.

Why is she your friend then?

Is she asian or white? Or is she some form of wasian?

My Swedish side of the family breeds with prairie niggers. I don't associate with them.

My Norwegian side of the family (fathers side) are farmers and only breed literal Aryan tier children.

WHAT THE FUCK IS IN THAT JAR HOLY SHIT IT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME

I have blue eyes and i'm the first and only in my family to marry outside my race to a born and raised asian girl.

>mfw 1/3 of my relatives have failed marriages and the single moms are fucking up their kids
>my wife cooks and cleans
>my only role is to work and fuck, which she enforces quite vigorously
>she laughs and talks about how stupid and bitter western women are all the time

It blows my mind that any western male would settle for a disgusting pig of a western woman, but every once in a while you see one that isn't like that and you can't help but feel how lucky the guy is...
I would've preferred a white girl but when you get into your 30's they all get fat and insane if they haven't settle down to a family yet