Trump kind of sounds like a fucking moron

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oxkF2odYA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's American

He has an IQ of 153. You have no right to call him a moron.

Why don't you go out and turn 1 million dollars into an enterprise worth hundreds of billions of dollars?

He was elected President for a reason.

MAGA

#BTFO

FPBP

Because morons can only understand other morons

This

fpbp

He sure sounds like one, though.

lol

That's why we love him.

huehuehue based leafposter

A fucking leaf, eh?

So did Bush and he actually lost an election for sounding too smart, hence the dumbed down language.

So did Obongo okie doke

Our country elected a poo in loo and he sounds like an idiot too.

youtube.com/watch?v=1oxkF2odYA8

Thoughts?

>bow down to SOROS
this goy gets it

>editor of Harvard Law Review

keep telling yourself that, trumpkin

Just like portugese, its basically a retarded version of spanish

>sounds

He speaks in a manner that's understandable to everyone. No "holier than though" political speech, just straight up facts with no sugar coating. That's why he's perceived as charismatic, honest and a people's person.

He seriously makes me cringe with his speeches, and they make me forget why I voted for him.

Touché

So only Republicans have to dumb down their language to appeal to their voters hm? Makes you think.

Well dems dont have to appeal to their voters because minorities have been lock step behind them since LBJ

He speaks at a fourth grade level because most people can grasp things at a fourth grade level.

Says more about his opinion of us than it does of his own intelligence.

Portugal responded 20% of the people in their country would fight a war for their country

His supporters are white trash from the Midwest. It's objectively true.

Just keep underestimating him
>he will keep winning

Based leaf

It's actually not. There's the narrative that he won on the back of poor white americans but a lot of wealthier people who voted for Obama voted for him this time around.

You win this one, leaf.

He is probably the smartest world leader right now.
He isn't a globalist stooge selling his country down the river.

t.butthurt mexican who's gonna pay for the wall

Hes 70

Watch some videos of him speaking when he was a young man
He was highly articulate

Makes me angry that people make fun of how he looks and talks desu, he just got old and he himself likely misses the days he was young and it was easier for all his thoughts to be organized. People talking shit likely doesnt help.

Yep.
Drunken master technique for negotiations.

Or maybe Democrats know their biggest voter base blindly votes for the party.

Then they can use any combination of verbose phrasing and buzzwords to win over college students who will find profoundness in the pseudo-intellectual gibberish, and syllogistically agree with it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>leaf

That's a half truth, potato.

Try to sell something to people who are not as smart as you and tell me you wouldn't use simple language