I'm 80. My first presidential election was in 1960, where I voted for Richard Nixon...

I'm 80. My first presidential election was in 1960, where I voted for Richard Nixon. I learned about this site during the Trump election and have read it, but this is my first post. Ask me things.

What's it like being old

What do you think about America today

>no timestamp proof

yeah sure thing kid.

Do you have kids

Where did you get that pepe?

80, Don't you want to die already? Assuming your body has starting failing.

Fuck off and die already

Said it was his first post, not his first day.

Proofs

How old are you?

Do you like anime

Tits or GTFO.

Fuck you old hag. Why didn't you invade the Soviet Union and liberate us?

It's literally a 16 year old spic larping

>all of pol are 16 year old spics larping

how it was the spiritual war in your days?

did you guys did someting to stop the child sacrifices or were you cucks like the guys today.

Are you really so pathetic that your idea of fun is roleplaying as an 80 year old on Sup Forums?

Nice role play, almost got me there.

Why should old people be killed for ruining the planet and asking if I have a job and telling me to give employers firm handshakes?

Post liverspots or GTFO

>posting a highly relevant image
>claims to be 80
bait

It's not really pleasant, but I have nothing to complain about.
2 kids, 4 grandkids.
Someone posted it in another thread.
I hope they invent immortality in the next 10 years.
Maybe tomorrow. I am old enough where that can happen.
Anime came to America when I was already old, so I don't really care about it.

Are you a girl or a boy?

That's a pretty rare pepe you have there.

Usually I wouldn't believe anybody's claims of how old they are on the Internet, but since it looks like you downloaded a thumbnail, you're either a good roleplayer or possibly telling the truth.

Is the "American Dream" withered and dead yet?

If you could give some kids some advice, what would you say?

Did you used to have hair like Mary Trump back in the day?

One question I would like oldfags to ask - how much/how many times have you seen the political compass swing?

I was an electrician. I can't invade Russia through its broken power outlets.
I don't know what you mean by this.
I don't know what you mean by this.

Fake AND gay

>I can't invade Russia through its broken power outlets.
top bantz

Post your old codger with a timestamp, grandpa.

When was your first presidential election?

>Ask me things.
Do you have proof?
Where is your proof?
Will you post some proof?
Can you prove your claims?
When will we see photographic evidence of your original post?
And so on and so forth.

What was it like when Kennedy got assassinated?

I hope it's alive.

Advice for kids is just that life goes by quickly. I know it's cliche but nothing else to say. That said, don't do crazy stuff that you 'feel like you have to do' that might end up badly.

No, I went bald at 35. As for political compass swinging, it happens constantly, just endlessly. Never trust anyone who has reason to lie, especially politicians.

Why did you vote for Nixon?

What do you think about the Trump win?

How big of a historical moment is it?

>I hope they invent immortality in the next 10 years.

I've bet life or death on this also.
We are going to the stars.

>t. 64 and I thought I was an old fuck here

Also, what do you think about south going from solid democrat to republican?

Did you ever wake up to Nixon selling out to the CFR globalists?

Nixon was the last great president

Kissinger and the globalists killed Agnew to push Ford in.

Didn't you post a couple weeks ago about who you voted for the past few years? Same pic and everything. Also tell me about the Eighties, to me it seems like the perfect mix where liberals weren't batshit insane and america was still mostly white. I think I'd like you to clear away the confusion for me and tell me how it really was.

What advice would you give to a 30-year old?

this bait is almost brilliant. kek.

>I can't invade Russia through its broken power outlets.
hahahahahahaha

post timestamp with wrinkled hands

Hey man, a guy's gotta get his (you)s somehow.

My computer is old and does't have a camera, just like me.
Complete chaos. 9/11 is the only thing you have that even comes close. After Lee Harvey Oswald was assassinated no one would shut up about who REALLY killed JFK.
I hated Russians back in the day and thought JFK wasn't experienced enough.
I voted for him. He's not my favorite candidate ever but I detest Hillary Clinton.
64 is still old, but not the oldest.
Don't really think much of it, I live in Los Angeles. I guess they felt threatened by increased minority power.

What do you think of the personality cult built around JFK?

Glad to see you were based in 1960.

Damn, sorry about that. Hope you got some cute wigs.

What type of society is your favourite to live in? Were the conservative 50s as good as Sup Forums tells me they were?

In what kind of environment did you grow up?

Are your kids conservative or liberal?

Male or female? If female, post saggy tits or gtfo.

And they used the media to assassinate him.

Why are you pretending to be 80 years old on Sup Forums? Is your life really that pathetic?

No 80 year old would use a fitting pepe unless they were somehow actually familiar with this site.

I'll bite.

What were some of the hardest things for you to figure out about this site and its culture? What do you think of the millennials and/or gen z? And how do you think politics/etc will change in the future after you're gone?

Was the Civil Rights Era more tumultuous than now?

Did you have any relatives fight in any wars!?

You didn't like Reagan? Why?

Do you still have teeth gramps lol

In retrospect Nixon might have made a mistake, but at the time it seemed like he was opening channels everyone thought was closed.
No. Maybe other people are old here. As for 80s, they were like today except no computers and music was 100000% better. I don't care about whiteness as much as you but you are right there. Movies were better on average too, I hate superheroes. What else... to be honest I liked the Cold War better because at least you knew your enemy was Dmitri Ivanovsky and you could say so. Now you don't know your enemy and you just suspect it's Mohommad Abdullah but you can't say so unless you want to get ostracized.
Get married, have family.

Thank you everyone but I am out of time. Going to lunch now. Maybe post more later.

Tell us something that proves you are old. Something that can't just be looked up on the internet.

For instance, what year you acquired your social security number?

Start lifting paco, you have a wall to build.

timestamp and a picture of your wrist or this is bullshit

post hand

Yep. Trump's the last hope we got now (:

Thanks.

We have a rough ideological consensus which can be inferred from our two greatest glories, our Syria Generals and our Book Threads. You can find these in the archive. We are generally concerned that social mores have been allowed to become too lax, not as part of an honest attempt to help people, but so that decadence will distract people from third world level government corruption. In foreign policy we hate neocons and Clintonites, but we are not pacifists, and would support a truly necessary war.

post your old saggy tits with timestamp or gtfo

really enjoyed this. Thank you famalam

Hey my dad is 79, did you by any chance lived in cleveland on the 70's?

When was the last time you had sex?
Was it as disgusting as it seems like it would be?

Gee thanks user.

Are you getting /fit/ for the race war?

By the way, recomend us some good old music please

>Now you don't know your enemy and you just suspect it's Mohommad Abdullah but you can't say so unless you want to get ostracized.

This is why we're losing.

>Richard Nixon

Was Richard Nixon popular with average in the same way Trump is?

You're killing this board with your no fun edginess. Please leave.

Tits or GTFO

>>thinking an 80 year old can multi reply
>>most can't even handle alt+tab

>Now you don't know your enemy and you just suspect it's Mohommad Abdullah but you can't say so unless you want to get ostracized.

What do you have to fear in your age, got to be honest. We need to Red pill the world.

What's your favorite film?

Were woman more accesable and open for some "fun" back then. If so when did you start to nice a shift in that

No need, he is gone for now. You can tell he's a based old fuck in each of his answers.

Why didn't you vote in the 56 election?

what. Reagan was an overrated president but he was still decent, good to todays standards.

Reagan unintentionally started the neocon/lib shit we suffered under by going demented in his 2nd term and giving Bush Sr power.

Timestamp

How do you feel about the world today? Do you have hope in Gen Z? How long have you lurked?

>Old people are unable to use computers

The guy literally mentioned being an old school electrician.

>Not being proficient in your career field.

I'm going to be shitposting at the age of 90.

Asuka or Rei? Also what do you think of those faggot atheists who are up to no good?

>Ask me things.
why?

OP didnt say he hadnt been here for a while before hand

Some old people havent actually fucked up their body so their mind still works well enough, and some arent autists like you who cant learn shit

I enjoy hearing from the "elders" on places dominated by younger users. It's like seeing a unicorn. I hope you have a nice lunch, senpai

What do you think?

Not OP

No internet then silly.

We didn't go to the moon using slide rules by being a bunch of stupid fucks.

Nothing. See

I don't believe you. Post liver spots.

Your body is failing. Assuming we had the technology, how would you feel about uploading your conciousness into a computer before you die?

Which state?
Also here is a better old pepe

can you still get erection?

>out of time

so you're gonna die now?

Old people on my Sup Forums? Can you even understand us? I'm going to need a quick rundown,?

Was there really a massive conspiracy by all southern whites back then to keep the black man down? Like the whole idea of sundown towns, blacks would be lynched if they looked a white woman funny, white mobs murdered black babies, etc.

Or is all that just revisionism and propaganda?

>Assuming we had the technology
If we have that tech, we will already have