You have 10 seconds to respond to this image

you have 10 seconds to respond to this image

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jaOJuQjstbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

working class whites can't afford illegal servants, so the fact that some bougie liberals would have to clean their own houses or watch their own children is some real tough shit.

the vast majority of illegals are on the government tit

Spics are way fatter than white Americans. Also, if they're so hard working, they can go and build their own first world country in Mexico.

>Liberals are afraid of losing their cheap brown labor
When has this happened before? Hmmmm

State of a country = genetics of its people. When you bring third world spics, you bring third world problems.

Yes, they are.

Regardless of that man's physical condition.

Mexico is fatter than the USA

Hi, Mr. Plinkett. Have some pizza rolls.

spics built murica.

amerisharts dont get that though.
privileged sharts make me so mad.

This

Rich liberals hire illegals to do everything for them, so when they look outside in their smug gated communities, all they see are spics doing everything

they live in a bubble of cheap labour and don't want to give that up

>this is how the cartoonist envision the working class American white male
why do none ever talk about the journalist's disdain for the commoner?

Who's fucking with my medicine?!

The reality is they are leeches. Even here in Canada they are lazy in the fields

where are the drugs?

They built nothing, just hired too, Poles do better

gratata

I wonder how all the people bitching about dem jabz stolen by squat incas will react when this will come and take your shitty job: youtube.com/watch?v=jaOJuQjstbs

The fat slob is right. Just because he too is destroying our country by being a fat slob does not make his opinion incorrect. Also, spics are often fat slobs.

We barely had any spics until the 1980s.

I live in California and even I know Chinese labor was WAY more significant for the expansion and construction of the United States westward

People are free to live whatever life they want. I shouldn't have to pay for anyone else's habits, whether it be illegals using welfare, or obese people using government healthcare.

Sup Forums has no legitimate argument against libertarianism.

QErjopbglT§M$§T ;NBHY

The guy in the wheelchair is supposed to be Michael Moore complaining about nationalists and the actual hard working people are white nationalists

>you have ten seconds to respond to my fantasy image

Only one of those people is paying taxes. Also, why does that one woman appear to be pushing a baby carriage on that person's lawn? Trespassing criminal.

I live in AZ and in tired of seeing citylib shitbirds pretend like the squat Aztec monsters I have to deal with are all hard workers.

>If they're so hard working, they can go and build their own first world country in Mexico.

This over 9000!!!

I live in california and all the fat people are see are mexicans

Stop being such a cuck faggot

As much as a third of the prison population in America are illegals

It doesn't matter whether there is welfare or not. By simply being white our countries are going to be much richer then shitskins and thus they will flood our countries and genocide the white race all the while making our country shit.

why do all illegals have a moustasche?

WALL

I am in NC. every construction team I see are 90% white 10% black (usually sign turners) go to any nearby walmart see 70% mexicans all round as basketballs with average 4 kids buying multiple carts of food with ebt. Also maybe 20% white obese. niggers and spics especially female 90% fat 50% barely walk fat.

Best post.

strawman. also faggotry.

imagine if it was white workers building those houses

maga

illegals are bad and im legal

So many of the mexican immigrants I see have 1 thing on their mind: having babies. Little Maria will get knocked up on her 15th, 16th, 17th, and 18th birthday. Have 4 little beans from 4 different spic manlets who work at grocery stores bagging groceries. She'll make grandma and grandpa take care of her little bean army while she tries and fails to become a nurse's assistant. Time will pass and by her 21st birthday she'll have a fifth child. Soon they'll all be wearing tore up spiderman pajamas she bought from Kmart.

Whites are far from perfect, but if there's going to be any form of human waste in America it might as well be actual fucking Americans.

A straw man on top of a straw man on top of a fallacy.

why only 10 seconds?

apparently kek likes plinkett, shadilay!

>The illegals do jobs Americans don't want meme

Why respond? It's true. The argument could be made that that man would be healthy if those dirty spics didn't take away his manual labor job. I mean, does that man look like he works in an office? No.

underrated

tpbp

Op, you posted the wrong picture.

>body shaming
>liberals think illegals are OK since they are basically slaves, I thought Democrats dropped slavery from their platform after the Civil War