Brit pushes a polish worker onto the tracks - Bond Street

Christopher Cole (32) of Queensdale Cresent, London was sentenced at the Old Bailey to Ten years in prison.

When asked why he pushed the Pole on tracks he claimed that he thought he was a Russian.

What the fuck UK? What's with all that white on white hatred?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pnxtSlqiJQo

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3895556/Madness-Polish-lorry-driver-jailed-killing-family-mobile-catch-17-foreign-truckers-using-phones-50mph-law-toughened.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y6t-_lWWW_o&ab_channel=beeb1992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>london
>UK

Wrong

That's fucked up

>he thought he was a Russian
Top fucking kek!

What a fucking nigger

They want more of that muslim D. Gotta make room.

>thought he was a Russian
So he was mad about the hacking of the american election?

Poles need to leave the uk and go back to russia.

Judging by the size of those flabby ass biceps on the victim, i'd wager this is most likely somewhere in America.

He is whitter than my arsehole with a big nigger dick inside of it.

Next time, read the OP.

Too scared to attack Muslims, probably.

If he could be mistaken for a russian then the fucker had it coming.

Why do they only attack whites?

KICK OUT POLES
BRING MORE BLACK POLES

Anglo LOVES brown and black dicks, can't get enough of them.
Laughing stock.

Pussy anglo bois won't touch a negro or shitskin. But christian white males?
- Hey let's fuck'em up boys!

>slav
>white
pick one

Your definition of "white" must be really fucked up.

>when you literally kill hardworking whites to make space for more pakis

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3895556/Madness-Polish-lorry-driver-jailed-killing-family-mobile-catch-17-foreign-truckers-using-phones-50mph-law-toughened.html

Payback, scumshit.

They are offering me a job at removing snow in Sweden. They are offering me between 131-174 swedish crowns / hour. Are they trying to trick me?

you know questioning whiteness is a meme?

Not to mention this is a satirical board.

>Daily mail
Also, everyone uses his phone in car from time to time. Very different from actively trying to murder a Pole.

fuck off juden.

The same reason Europeans were so critical of Americans (who they saw as inferior whites) back before the migrant crisis. My grandmother grew up in France and she hated Poles along with every other rich person she rubbed elbows with.

Poland is white trash: the country.

>inb4 X is not white

It's only proof that slavs are white. It's kosher to take our your hatred against immigration on fellow whites.

You know your memes and so do I

Do you know how much snow is there in Sweden? Of course they're tricking you. It's like Egyptians telling you to remove the sand.

Typical English scum. He probably did it to vent his frustration out on being cucked by pakis all the time. English like to target other whites because they're too coward to go for anyone else.

>Russians
>White
>Poles
>White

I'd be willing to bet you guys are genetically closer to sandniggers or mongols than to us. Just because you have white skin doesn't mean you are equal to us, you are a completely different race.

>I'd be willing to bet you guys are genetically closer to sandniggers or mongols than to us.
See
and pic related.

>Not to mention this is a satirical board.
You're naive.

Hard to tell without more info. It can be a reasonable pay depending on the circumstances

Dude die? Or is this attempted murder?

Of course not all the time, but despite some number of user that have something interesting to add to conversation, 95% of Sup Forums content is stupid shit reposted day after day- from 'how to get christian gf', through 'maga frog' threads, to 'prove holocaust happened. Protip: you cant".

Any prolonged desire to talk seriously will result only in frustration.

i only come here for happenings

>Brit pushes a polish worker onto the tracks

BASED BRIT

Good evening, mohammed.

Can anyone please explain to me why Brits hate Poles so vehemently? No memes please like "hurr cus they're whiter than them" I genuinely want to know. Is it some bad history or what?

I have never seen a hatred of such a specific type of slav as the Brits hate the Poles. Poles are bro-tier here in the US. Chicago is chock full of them and they're very friendly, their food is god-tier too.

Fuck off slavshit, we don't like you here in western europe taking our jobs and stealing everthing go back to what ever 3rd world slav shitcountry you came from and leave us alone.

This.

>lol we're not muslims guys, why do you hate whites
The scum you sent here are Belarussians slavic pieces of shit with potatos for heads. I don't give a shit if they are Christians or not, fuck off home

They are christians. Christianss are always hated by atheists.

Chavvy knobheads who dress like it's 2004.

>Slavs
>white

Fuck off racist slavshit, don't come to western europe. I'd rather have brown and black people than slavs yes.

>this

All anglos must hang
Traitors to the white race

>he claimed that he thought he was a Russian
That's a good enough reason in my book.

>poles
>hardworking

You know they are all criminals and gibmedats in western europe, right?

still don't understand the deal with poland hate in UK, is it becuase they are whiter?

It's the belief that as as soon as they got free movement access a few years ago they all legged it here to rinse the benefits system. There's 600000 of them here now. It doesn't help when you have their politicians saying things like 'we'll fuck up your brexit deal unless you let Polish immigrants have full benefit access'.

I like them though, they're funny.

Get out of western europe, you polish shit!!

where is the ash tray?
or is he using the mug?

>this

>You know they are all criminals and gibmedats in western europe, right?

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

>this

In Germany, Poles are second only to Turks when it comes to being welfare parasites.

I just want them all to fuck off.

Aren't you anglo? Ethnically?

What are eritrees?

>When asked why he pushed the Pole on tracks he claimed that he thought he was a Russian.
Did he think this would somehow justify what he did? Why did he not call him a Russian hacker at least?

Also why are most of our nationalists here too fucking wimpy to attack arabs and pakis but go fore poles?

>benefits
It's all a tactic to distract from seeing the Elephant in the room which consists of all the problems caused by non-European migration. I wouldn't let Poles into England, but the politically correct argument against immigration is to lie against European migrants. It's politically incorrect to point out Mudslimes and Africans are actually a problem. Either way immigration either creates a problematic underclass, a fifth column or a hostile elite.

It's not per capita.

Eritreans.

>assault and even murder Polish immigrants, most of whom are hard working
>give Pakistanis who form pedophile rings and rape British girls a slap on the wrist
Where were you went the UK got PAKIED?

brits hate white people.-

Based. Brits need to take back their home.

>It doesn't help when you have their politicians saying things like 'we'll fuck up your brexit deal unless you let Polish immigrants have full benefit access'.

That's a relief. That makes paying out half a billion Euros to them per year so much better.

>Based
See
>Take back their home

What are they doing to the paki grooming gangs?

I like Polbros, to be fair. Every one I ever met in my various factory / warehouse jobs was really weird and goofy with a strange sense of humour. Rather have a million poles than a hounded Muslims.

Heh. It's funny as fuck turning on your own sometimes. The shock and horror on their face. Just for shits and giggles. Top kek.
Promise won't do it again.
#itsjustaprankbrah

Same for UK it seems:

haah brits literally wanna die.

When are they just gonna have a wall in front of the tracks with secondary doors that open up only when the train arrives? This shit is happening too much. Walls seem to solve a lot of problems/

If you want to argue against immigration, do not simply lie. See
Your argument is exactly like the argument niggers make "hurr durr whites commit the most crimes".

Non

Not per capita again and again.
See

Yes I agree with you, I'm simply saying that the public perception is that the European immigrants that contribute to the system are nurses from France, Spanish teachers etc and that poles do unskilled cash in hand jobs without putting a lot back. They have a real bad rep thanks mostly to the DM

youtube.com/watch?v=y6t-_lWWW_o&ab_channel=beeb1992

>no pakistan

Jesus fucking Christ.
>32 years old
Think this was a good idea because a guy was Russian. Turns out to be Pole.
>32 years old
>32
Still making infantile assinine decisions like this.
This is teenager shit.

>he thought he was a Russian

Based brit

Where did I lie? Do you know what "to lie" means? Do I need to explain your own language to you?

Criticizing one group doesn't mean I tacitly give all other groups a free pass. I thought I made that clear when I said "I want them all to fuck off".

why all the russian hate ?

Nevermind.

>A drunken football hooligan who pushed a Polish stranger onto tube tracks in revenge for Russian ultras attacking England supporters has been jailed for ten years.
>The court heard how did not want England to be seen as 'wussies' following the violent flare-ups between Brits and Russians that marred the early stages of Euro 2016.

It's a retarded football fan.

>I thought I made that clear when I said "I want them all to fuck off".
you cant do that.

>White on white
(((Christopher Cole)))

>Can anyone please explain to me why Brits hate Poles so vehemently? No memes please like "hurr cus they're whiter than them" I genuinely want to know. Is it some bad history or what?

Pole in UK here.

Not all English, but a lot, don't view themselves as European but as Commonwealth(sort of) which includes Jamaicans, British, Hindus, Pakistanis and so on. Poles are actually more foreign culturally to them than Hindus or Jamaicans.

Also Poles don't have inferiority complex towards UK nor do they act like they are from a former colony, it pisses some English nationalist who discover with surprise that most Poles emigrate due to money and not English food or weather(most Poles are also shocked to see that for a developed country UK has terribly looking cities).

So for an English nationalist Poles are arrogant and very alien, for many Poles UK is just a place to work, and only the value of the pound and availability of jobs makes up for the terrible food, weather and incredibly dirty cities.

Why do you continue this? What's your agenda? I already said there is a myriad valid reasons immigration is bad. One thing I didn't list is it simply squeezes the natives since real estate is finite. It makes housing less affordable and benefits landlords and banks.

Fun fact: a lot of those foreigners on welfare simultaneously engage in black labor, this ripping off their host country twice.

I don't know? A dead shitskin is still a dead shitskin.

Because russians are loud, violent, drunk scum. Nobody likes them, not even poles.

Honest answer here for you as to why most of Eastern Europe isn't liked in the UK.

Working class right wingers don't like them because they take muh jobs
Upper class right wingers don't like them because they act and dress like yobs, don't speak English properly and generally make the place look untidy.
Left-Wingers don't like them because many of them are right wing, extremely bigoted, religious, idolize football violence and are generally still 30 years behind the rest of civilised society.

Russian Oligarchs are bad at being rich - very trashy and gaudy, they think money buys them into the upper class, but they don't understand the nuances of the British class system and don't realize that the way they flash their cash makes them look like Eurotrash.

There's basically nothing appealing about Eastern Europeans at any level of society, and that makes for a bad integration with British people.

Blacks and west-indies have been here for ages now, have seen the country through many of its cultural twists and turns and are part of the furniture. Hard to think of them as foreign at all.

Indians and Pakistanis are pretty much the same, most of them have integrated - who doesn't know someone with Indian neighbours that have Curry every night for dinner and let the smell drift into your garden? Might be a bit annoying but they're part of the family now - Same with the Chinese.

The rest of the middle east hasn't really integrated as well but the culture is so different that people just leave them be. Quite a few of them have integrated too, just become normal families which is fair enough.

Think of it on this basic level, if I see someone in a Burka - I've got no cultural point of reference. They're just them and I can't relate - it's too different. When I see someone from Eastern Europe, I don't know straight away that they're from Eastern Europe, I just think "Why is he dressed like a chavvy knob? I wonder if he's gonna kick off and stab a granny"

ah okay it makes sense, hes still a wussie cuz he pushed him in the back

>When asked why he pushed the Pole on tracks he claimed that he thought he was a Russian

Lol this is like a joke you'd find on a joke book

>poles
>white

>shitskin
What are you talking about?