Hey Sup Forums is there any hard evidence that intelligent life exists beyond our world...

Hey Sup Forums is there any hard evidence that intelligent life exists beyond our world? I think that NASA knows more then we are allowed public access to like how the space station live feed cuts every time something suspicious goes into lens view.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_of_an_expanding_universe
youtube.com/watch?v=1FPgcg5TBSA&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=SI4LqINGai8&t=81s
pastebin.com/gZK26hG1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

statistics

SETI use to outsource their computation, you could download a screen saver that would analyze the signal data collected. A typical data pack took about 6 hours to complete. The generated graphs all looked characteristically noisy. Then one day, an actual pattern, not noise. The packet was 5 min into the process and a notification pops updating it has to transmit results back to SETI.

I always assumed it was an artifact of the data, perhaps a false positive due to picking up our own satellites.

We're way out on the galactic arm of the milkyway. A backwards people, dirty and disease ridden. Why. Why would anything come out here?

Yes they know that Earth is flat

>is there any hard evidence that intelligent life exists beyond our world?
No, but with how many planets there are that could support Earth-like life it doesn't seem likely that ours is thr only planrt to develop life. But if there is life on other planets it's farther away than we could ever conceivably reach.

Yes. In the bible.

Google fermi paradox

Not how it works

Personally i think they have no reason to give a fuck about us more than we care about bacteria on hydrothermal vents.

Until we come to them

Just by the sheer number of stars and planets that exist in our galaxy alone, combined with the gorillions of other galaxies that have as many or more stars/planets, there has to be other intelligent life out there. The Milky Way has hundreds of billions of stars so if life is a one in a billion event and intelligent life is 1/100 on planets that do develop life then there should be a few other intelligent lifeforms in our galaxy. If we are alone, it's either because the creationists were right all along or we are living in a simulation where the programmer didn't add the ayy DLC.

Whether or not we will ever detect or meet other intelligent life is up for debate. I'm excited for the advancements in exoplanet imaging after the James Webb Telescope launches in 2018. Its primary mission isn't studying exoplanets, but it will be much better for that purpose since it is basically a bigger, better, modernized Hubble telescope.

yea im an alien who cam from space and is gonna warn you about a bad event that wil happen on a very specific date also im not a roleplayer lol

If aliens are real, there's practically a 0% chance that they'll look humanoid, too coincidental. Evolution is random as hell.

Statistically most likely, as far as sightings/ nasa fuckery, this is most likely black project air/space craft. Kept secret for military purposes and since the likely use alternative fuel or propulsion its also kept secret to keep oil monoplies intact.

Trillions in funding goes somewhere off record, its for a purpose

It is a mathematical certainty that life exists elsewhere. It is also interesting that there have been so many "sightings", most credible of which are ex-military pilots, and that many of them are centered around military bases with nuclear weapons on site. To admit that there are unexplained craft that we have no control over is just bad policy, as it directly translates to we have no control of our own fucking air space.

I haven't paid much attention to NASA. Their prime objective is to fucking diversity hire.

>We're way out on the galactic arm of the milkyway. A backwards people, dirty and disease ridden.

Tfw your species are the niggers of space

Been debunked more than sweeds have gotten Arab dick.

Kek says all will be revealed to us soon

Is it me or are grays kinda like drones working off a command source? Like ants and a queen? Most descriptions seem to hint at that kind of behavior

the galaxy is a graveyard. we are extreme late bloomers. the dinosaurs should have evolved into sentient beings and met the other aliens but they got destroyed by the asteroid and now all the life in the galaxy has been long dead or are still primordial ooze

What if they manipulated early earth and genetically engineered us as slave labor? Lots of unconnected ancient cultures tell a similar story that could be interpeted that way, our planet location glactically is remote and out off the way, a good place for an expiriment, or prison

I've seen this photo 1000 times. What is this? X-files?

Then those aliens were really fucking stupid, then. Who would wait 4.5 billion years to have 8 billion slaves when you could have a trillion robot slaves manufactured in a month?

That's the staging area where they held the props before they took all those concentration camp pictures.

We can't even provide any hard evidence to prove intelligent life exists in Canada, how are we supposed to prove it exists outside Earth?

>hasn't taken the bogpill
You've had enough time, kys

In our vicinity?
Possibly not, and we most likely will never know.

In the universe?
Without a doubt yes, just the sheer mass of it makes it arrogant for humans to believe we are the only system to inhabit biological life.

Its legit, dissiminated among the tin hat riff raff so when its "found" its immediately discredited by virtue of the finders.

The face gives it away. distinct bone structure and features, the fakes always miss certain features, they also never get the eyes right

Nonsense. The Milky Way has dead stars and old stars, middle-aged stars (our Sun) and babby stars. It has clouds of gas forming new stars. The universe itself is pretty young. There is enough gas/matter for stars to keep forming for the next 100 trillion years. When stars stop forming, that's when the universe begins to die.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_of_an_expanding_universe

aliens = demons
new age = demonic deception
you believe it = you'll suffer
t. non-Christian

ayy

Oh so there was a psyop involving space aliens in concentration camps. Well, shit.

Kek

They wouldnt have to wait the entire process, just come along when a species was available that had sufficient brainpower to handle the tasks, we are likely an engineered species, there is a book that talks about it and makes a strong case, ill look for it and post link;

Lots of advantages of biological labor over robotic, like your labor force self maintaining and growing and consuming its own fuel source, also you could imprint them with a love for what you need and they would naturally gravitate to and accumulate it, gold is a resource many cultures value bacause their god valued them, fort knox rumoured to be empty, etc, theres a common thread connecting every conspiracy to a bigger picture

Look at it like this, what are the odds of life existing once? Pretty slim, you'd think. But since we already know it exists here, the odds have greatly improved that it exists in another location as well.

Yes, there most likely is intelligent life on other planets. Will we ever communicate with or meet them? No.

And if we did, they would look, cell for cell, exactly like us. The sci-fi movies got that part right. Intelligence is designed and operated the same throughout the universe.

>intelligent
no way. They would have propagated the universe by now. Look how far humanity has come in 2000 years, and look at the past couple of centuries alone. The universe is billions of years old, more than enough time to become demi-gods of this universe.

So either the aliens:
-are retarded or incompetent in some way that prevents them from achieving galactic dominance
-are intentionally holding back information from their subjects, i.e. same retarded
-hiding intentionally
-non-existant
-died in some tragedy
-or (and this is a very big maybe) they have bumped into some law of the universe that prevents them from leaving their galaxy and havent found a way around it yet. Again, unlikely as the amount of time we are talking about is too large

Alternatively, information could be withheld from us. Which I doubt.

There is nothing out there, not that you would be able to do anything even if there was, which there isn't
i wouldn't worry about it

There's a possibility life didn't originate on this planet, that would mean life was seeded, and we are in fact aliens.

There's a possibility that we are aliens as in the first sense but that would mean we are likely not the only habitable type zone that was seeded.

Also, since life had to start somewhere, this could be the first place it started and we could be the seeders.

There is the possibility that we are the first intelligent species based on chance and the age of the universe through genomic seed hopping through habitable zones which may make us the first intelligent species as well.

This isn't a subject you can have difinitive answers in. You can only speculate about the possibilities and realize anyone with a concrete answer is lying in some way.

>Panspermia
Pretty much is all speculation. Fun to think about though.

>are retarded or incompetent in some way that prevents them from achieving galactic dominance

We havnt achieved this, its silly to automatically assume all civs are at our level or higher, or that they place the same value on conquest we do, also the glaxy is VERY big, conquest under a single banner would be all but impossible for even an advanced civ, there may be some out there but id wager its very rare, the amount of individuals you would need to man and maintain that kind of empire is staggering, even you you substituted with bots youre looking at a resource/viability issue.

Also do be so arrogant as to assume we arent in a planetary petri dish and there are no aliens because as we know, how an expiriment is observed can alter results.

I pray the bogdanoffs will protect us from them.

There's no hard evidence for intelligent life on earth!

They would still have had to wait 200000 years till we actually became civilized. By then, their technological progress would have upped to such a degree that they'd be able to create their own specialized biological laborers. If we look at our own technological progress, it's accelerating fast enough that we might achieve intergalactic travel by AD 3000. Nothing to assume that these aliens wouldn't have this level of innovation as well.

There was a website called maranomolyresearch but it got shilled. They had good shit

>is there any hard evidence that intelligent life exists
No. It'd be racist.

Except that we know for certain genetic information was passed between mars and earth.

And we know of things that could survive the vaccum of space that still live in our environment.

And we know that genetic drift occurs crossspecies, such as protein synthesis and whatnot through viral means.

So its very possible life takes seed somewhere, begins evolving and trading genetic information between its tree for when the next catastrophic event which destroys that habitable zone. At which point the life losses most of its population but escapes with increased genetic complexity for the next run.

A galactic civ doesnt necessarily need to have people everywhere. It just needs the tools to inflict subjugation. So simply detect things then send fleets or whatever while only taking territories that are valuable and worth effort. Kind of like what we do here on Earth now. You could say humanity didnt have planetary dominance until about 300 years ago.

>Survives the vacuum of space
You talking about these little fuckers?

The series of events that would have to occur for genetic material to get from Mars to Earth... to unfold just so... is just fucking staggering.

I assume you are talking about an asteroid/comet impact that throws up debris so far it escapes orbit, then somehow makes it to Earth. Holy hell what are the chances?

It's more likely that they've advanced their technology enough to transcend to another reality. The Earth is billions of years old, and only recently has humanity risen from it. It's unlikely that two sentient species would develop around the same time in a vicinity as tiny as the Milky Way, and by the time we've evolved it's fair to assume whatever alien species preceded us had already obliterated themselves through warfare or managed to escape to the 4th dimension or something.

>transcend to another reality
I was going to list this but I didnt because Im not sure its within the realm of possiblity. Plus a civilization like this would leave behind some of their members or a massive detectable footprint at least. Something like artificial super structures.

Unless c is really a hard speed limit loke we believe it is.

I'm sure we'll find traces of an alien civilization eventually, but there's millions of planets in our galaxy alone. Because of this, the possibility that they colonized our solar system is basically one in a million, so our best bet at finding their traces would be to scour the whole galaxy. It'll take some time.

>a massive detectable footprint at least.
of course you would get an 11. you'll like this
youtube.com/watch?v=1FPgcg5TBSA&t=26s

Where are they? They are problem too small to see. Hear me out.

Communication is the relaying of information between two points. How do you accelerate communication? You bring the two points closer together. Think nanotech x1000.

A civilisation after a critical point becomes smaller not larger. Space is relative and a relatively smaller civilisation is technically the most efficient one and be almost impossible to detect on a human scale. Seeing them from over the reaches of space? Forget it.

Food for thought.

There is proof, but I cannot provide it to you. The intelligence services have received transmissions from other worlds.
Funny, isn't it, that every month you see the same headline: "NASA cuts off live feed after 'UFO' spotted by enthusiasts!"

NASA is struggling for funding because the general public funds them irrelevant. You really think they would hide something like life on other planets? Think of how much money they would be throwing away by doing that.

>Evolution is random as hell.
no, its not.

Yeah fuck pie. And fuck forearm lengths.

Idk im still not convinced. Extra dimensional travel goes against the structure our minds and bodies are built on. So lets look at traveling to a lesser dimension, say 2D. It wont work. Our minds and bodies require 3D to exist. It simply cannot survive in 2D. So, perhaps traveling to higher dimensions is easier than traveling down to lesser domains, but still it presents a problem to the fundamental structures our existence depends on. So unless we can find a way to 'leave our bodies and minds' it cant happen.

It might be the hard limit for mass, there might be ways around using mass.

I doubt it. Maybe some dead civilzations that never got off the ground, but for them to transcend dimensions like I said in the first response in this post is something I dont think can happen.

We already have a president who is capable of 47D chess, it's not impossible

I had a close encounter of the 3rd kind when I was a kid so I can confirm that aliens exist . it was not a grey though . they are here for mostly research purposes . I enjoy the decisions about extra-terrestrials had here on pol they can at least be serious unlike the ones had on x those people are mostly just joking around .

Yes, along with a few fungi and bacteria that can survive the cold and dehydration and heat up to certain temperatures and repair their genome after radioactive destruction.

Idk, but just take a look at the kupiter belt and right there I bet we have more objects then needed for those chances.

youtube.com/watch?v=SI4LqINGai8&t=81s

one of the best mass siting's on you tube

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!"
I love humans. Very excitable monkeys.

>It's green!
>Sip of whiskey and it's gone.

Hyper-intelligent life is an anamoly. It can only exist for so long before it kills itself.

Aliens as intelligent as us probably have existed but sentenced themselves to extinction in this way.

>That gif
Jesus Christ.

Why does it always have to be about self-destruction? Could just as easily be an asteroid/comet impact, solar outburst, supernova type event, massive gamma ray burst... the universe is fucking dangerous.

pastebin.com/gZK26hG1

If you are looking for the ultimate red pill on the subject read the entire pastebin link. It's long winded in some areas but explains the best argument for the existence of UFOs (more accurate, Extraterrestrial intelligence)

The article contains:
>Hillary Clinton Rothschild connections (complete with FOIA document correspondence)
>John Podesta's obsessions with aliens
>Clinton campaign promises to disclose UFOs
>Wikileaks emails showing the government is fully aware of the existence of UFOs
>The importance of the exoconciousness. Everything that is not ourselves
>Zero Point energy - Basically the tech behind why UFOs can fly as they do.

And much more. It's full of sources as well, most of the time when this is posted it is slid so I pray at least one of you faggots take the time to read it and comment. The secrets are all in plain sight.

This article also doesn't even touch upon how the concept of exoconciousness is a real phenomena due to the new CIA leaks showing that ESP, Remote Viewing, and lucid dreaming is real.

Godspeed.

Ty burger. I'll read it.

Link saved. Homework for later.

we have no idea how many different biological paths end up at spacefaring civilisation, could be a whole multitude of different ways, or alternatively it could be that only beings with graspers, a central nervous system and a brain paired closely with eyes ears and a nose is capable of it, and so aliens end up more or less resembling us in terms of evolution. No way of telling.

Maybe Aliens are NEETs that are just living in virtual reality or maybe just Niggers.

I was literally going to say this.

Recent studies showed that lamarckism would be more acceptable than what we thought, so maybe it's not so random as we might think

>A backwards people, dirty and disease ridden. Why. Why would anything come out here?
Nice meme, as far as we know we're the most advanced species in the universe. When people say this it always sound retarded. Who are you comparing us too? Some idealized society you made up in your head?

I dont know about you guys, I dont plan on dyin'.

More likely the latter. Virtual reality will be mostly like it is now, a side step to reality with reality taking up the majority of time. Or virtual reality will be used as a tool to influence reality such as computers and television are used now. Or something like remote control. It will be a tremendous teaching and training tool as well.