France enforces ban on unlimited fizzy drinks

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/27/france-enacts-ban-unlimited-soda-drinks/

>The French drank 65.5 litres per capita of sweet drinks in 2015 compared to 106.6 litres in Britain, according to figures cited by Le Figaro. The Americans: drinking 155 litres per capita in 2014, according to NPD group findings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cl2IX94GCI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just ban the jewdrink all together.
Water and homemade drinks((low sugar)tea, lemonade) is all we need

>current year
>still drinking the sugary jew water
Based France for putting an end to this.

>free refills are illegal
Freedom.

Enforces ban on sugary drinks but not Muslim no go zones

how about fuck off?

typically commie frenchies banning people's freedom

they should focus on more important things like not losing their country to pisslam

this is a direct assault on american tourists, are you just gonna let this slide?

>banning sugary drinks but not muslim immigration

you can't make this shit up

I don't even drink sodas with sugar in them. Aspartame is the way to go. Enjoy being diabetic. Aspartame only causes cancer in giant amounts.

Only 99999 refills allowed

Refill for 1 euro cent

There, the law is worthless

>people's freedom
Freedom of what?
Being fat
Being robbed by the jews
Being a leach on the healtcare system

fun, enjoyment, not being a boring, depressing, grey, drizzling, eastern bloc country

>sugar causes diabetis

>implying you need high sugar toxic waste to have fun

155 liters in a year seems like a pretty small amount

yea
gotta ban sugary drinks & smoking & tax alcohol, while bringing terrorists in and promoting hard drug use

You sound like one of those people who is concerned with freedom only when it's the freedom to be a fat, indolent faggot. Is that an accurate assessment?

not really but nice try

enjoy your cancer retard, sugar doesn't cause diabetes, being a fat fuck does.

A good thing implemented with a bad method is a bad thing.
Yes the soda jew is evil, but it isnt the government's place to interfere in the personal lives of citizens

>neckbeards triggerd
MUH MNT DEW

And what does high sugar addictive "drink" cause?

Damn I haven't drank a soda in like... years. Maybe three or four overall. I might buy a Dr. Pepper later today.

see it's eastern bloc ex commie fags who like this, they want to make the world as depressing as theirs is

>being this upset that foreigners can afford to drink unlimited sugar and you can't

nothing for anyone with an ounce of self-control

Oh, it has nothing do with it. Just go and drink soft-drinks and shit all day erry day, it will actually prevent diabetus unlike fake news claim

There is already a thread about that who cares sage

this is so arbitrary

Fizzy drinks are Satan, but hey what about Cigarettes? Well people should have the right to choose, huh?

Really makes one thinkk

first you surrender to germany, then to muslim cock, now to commie drink policies, when will u grow balls france? the gauls were bad ass compared to u

Big Brother gonna Big Brother

We al know Frogs hate freedom

>American tea
>low sugar
wew lad

Apparently alot of poltards do too. I eat and drink whatever the fuck I want and have zero health problems. Then again Im not some NEET faggot stuck in the house 24/7. I couldnt imagine being terrified to drink a fucking soda.

Reminder to report, hide, and sage all slide/shill threads.

I don't know how other people drink their tea, in most cases I don't even like tea made by other people

I am not terrified by soda. I know it's delicious, I was addicted to it. But I also know what it can do to you, and I choose not to drink it anymore

It is a disturbing amount as that is per capita, if that number was for sugary jew drinkers you would be absolutely right. But the fact that each american drinks a bit under half a liter a day.

>it will actually prevent diabetus unlike fake news claim

it actually does

youtube.com/watch?v=1cl2IX94GCI

>blalbah amerifats
>french eat sweets all day just not a lot
>look like a normie
>but actually is 20% fat under the shirt