"I don't give a damn what the President of the United States wants to do…We will not waterboard...

>"I don't give a damn what the President of the United States wants to do…We will not waterboard. We will not torture people.”

>Senator John McCain attacks Donald J. Trump's stance on torture.

Trump btfo by his own party

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vIAfBqWOL4
youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Senator cuckcain

>We will not waterboard. We will not torture people.”
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH MC INSANE AGAIN AND AGAIN

>we will do it by wahabist proxy, its 2017 dammit.

wow. what a principled man of virtue.

Can we please waterboard John McCain?

Okay ISIS kun, we will instead have Russians do it for us.

I think it's just so it can be used as a fear tactic or last resort. Who's going to be scared of a infiltrating a country without torture? Why would a country NOT send spies over to a country that's just going to ask nicely and then let them go regardless? Torture obviously has its shortcomings but to outlaw torture is kind of retarded when there are people trying to torture and kill your people

That fucktard has really milked that war prisoner thing for all it's worth.

Trump just announced we won't torture. McCain fell for fake news.

As if McCain has the power to decide that.

Someone shoot this cuck please.

>implying McCain was ever an ally

he has already been exposed as a traitor. he was on vietcong radio spouting their propaganda. the guy got treated like a king when he was a prisoner because his dad was an admiral or something

>Mc(((Cain)))

Sure, like if torture is something new to usa. It still counts if you do it in poland.

mccain wishes he won lel

He is not a good man. He is not kind to those around him.

He's a war hero because he got captured?

Is that his sole claim to fame?

Pass

Every single person in this thread is a fucking idiot. Even Mad Dog Maddis said torture is fucking shit and will not use it.

Daily reminder

John McCain is a traitor to the United States Constitution

All he had to do was give his name, rank and serial number just like the 1000s of other POWs

Look up the Tokyo Rose tapes

This man should be in a military prison

Mattis should be tried for treason then, along with McCain.

McCain, the man whose father, a rear admiral, saved his pussy ass from being tortured by the Vietcong and left his fellow prisoners to rot. A disgusting liberal cuck.

Or a Republican party member.

Pick one.

>McCain
>not a shitlib

opinions of former POWs is irrelevant as they were too pussy to go out in a blaze of glory.

Mad dog already states he is against the technique, Trump said he will let him overule his personal opinion on it.

McCain trying to act like a big guy...

Is that Rubiot in the background of the middle pic holding a libayan flag?

he doesnt want his 'moderate rebel' buddies to be tortured

God forbid an elected official voice a personal opinion on a subject that is in opposition to the consensus when questioned on it. God forbid he says that he's going to listen to his generals too. God forbid he state clearly that they are anti-torture. God forbid.

>torturing enemies of the state is bad
>but killing enemies of the state is good

How does one reconcile these beliefs Sup Forums? How does one of the biggest Warhawks in the Senate logically hold both beliefs at the same time?

McCain is a RINO

McCain will not waterboard, but has no problems blowing up millions of Mudslimes.

>McCain
>Trump's party

McCain is a democrat wearing a worn-out and beat-up elephant mask.

John McCain is a democrat.

Didgets and he dies this year

Also heard a rumour he caused the single greatest loss of life on an American aircraft carrier in the Vietnam war by starting a fire on the deck which spread to munitions.
Hot-dogging or some term where jack off pilots blast the afterburners to scare people.

Mcains dad was a serving USN admiral and had him moved from the ship and protected.

Can anyone else corroborate this story?

I always thought this was spot on:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vIAfBqWOL4

>leaks info in vietnam getting a lot of people killed
>insane neocohen who supports wahhabis, jew funded skinheads in ukraine
>wants to get into nuclear war

Czeched

>John McCain
>Not Compromised

He's as broken as they come.
Drain the swamp.

That how we've done it since at least the 90s.

youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y

skip first 15 seconds of the video

Kek doesn't lie.

You know this guy sang like a canary to the Vietnamese and said "my daddy has a lot of money pls let me go" right?

This. Were not gonna legalize it. Congress has made it clear. Congrats Trumptards.

I'm jealous that the gooks got to torture this douche bag

BUT... TRUMP SAID WE NEED TO TORTURE THE DAYUM MUSDLIMS

He's afraid that some of his buddies in Syria might start talking about their good buddy John McCain if Mike Pence starts electrocuting their asses.