Based FedEx worker schools Antifa morons who were burning the flag

How can one FedEx worker be so based?
youtube.com/watch?v=tJ-Nb0H1aFs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLSawZym2Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=XcxuWkIknvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How long until these people make like an apple and hang from a tree?

It's just a fucking flag

I'd feel the same way if I was represented by detritus also.

It's what it represents you faggot

>It's just a fucking flag
>Leaf
See flags are important. If i didn't know what your flag was, I would've assumed you are retarded. But thanks to the flag system, I know that you're just canadian.

What is FedEx?

postal service in the USA

>poo

Should have faked a heart attack and just mowed they all over, t.b.q.h.

What a faggot. He can't put his hands on people over them expressing their first amendment rights, even the police, who specialize in getting around the law in order to fuck with people, can't do that.

He should be jailed and fired from Fedex. He was getting paid to deliver parcels not fuck around with people at a protest.

Anyone know the state and city where this occurred? I want that faggot Fedex driver fired. I'll call and complain about him.

>flag
Checks out

>you gonna let the illuminati run the planet man?
ahahahahaaha these guys are fucking conspiracy theorists

Day of the rake soon!

fedex is a private delivery service, a US mail man would have decapitated one of them.

thanks

Fuck off antifa. I hope someone hangs you scumbags from a tree.

Oh now the amendments means something to libtards. Kys

cuck

We are fighting fascism by burning the flag!
Keep it up! Your are wasting your time.

hilariously stereotypical

if only guys on pol do 1/4 what that guy did,antifa will cool down.

that man acted like he was genetically redpilled. those morons were like kids "hey stop" "are you gonna use your previlege noow :("
that man was like give me the flags i wouldnt bother talking to morons *take the flags* like putting back toys on shelf from kids.

He was preventing a fire, upstanding citizens tend to do that fuckin antifa

These people don't give one midicrum of a shit about the history of the US.

The ironic thing is, if they did care about history, they wouldn't be so fucking dumb.

Most Trump supporters take lessons from history and embrace historical failures AND victories, it's how you build a better nation, you look at what you did wrong in the PAST and use that new knowledge to fix the PRESENT.

what these lefties are effectively doing by burning the flag isn't just treason, and a crime, but it's a damn fucking shame that these people care so little about history they'd even THINK about doing something like this.

These are the same people that freak out about the southern flag, and here they are BURNING THE FLAG?

Fucking shameful. These people should be deported.

They obviously have overstayed their welcome, and aren't thankful for their blessings.

it incites treason
like it or not, you must cooperate with your own country
if you hate it so much, leave it

It happened in Iowa City, Iowa.

Should I call and complain to FedEx?

>leaf

Yea you're used to seeing your flag on the ground

Preventing arson is legal

Pussy ass people who wear shit over their faces.

Christian patriot againt antifas.

Well, what do we have here?
A race-traitor by ignorance (why defend the flag of Zog?) vs race-traitors by conviction (full self-hating whites).

(You)

Hang yourself already.

Poor guy is probably going to get fired.

dont people use your flag as toilet paper in canadia?

>citizens
they are sons of citizens,still kids in tgier minds.

Good b8.

He deserves to be fired.

When you're at work you do your fucking job, you don't go fuck around with some people at a protest.

WOOOOW

JUST WOW

No it's not just a fucking flag, but what the fuck would someone with A FUCKING LEAF on their flag understand

A coward and a leaf, the rake will be soon

We will come for you soon enough commie scum. Lets see how your polsci major will help you then.

youtube.com/watch?v=rLSawZym2Eo

Yeah, first amendment protects private flag burning in a controlled space (unless there's a burn restriction in your area). Burning shit in the public is highly illegal.

I don't care about the idiot protecting the flag of the number one white genocide state, but your cowardness about complaining for him to get fired is laughable. In civilised european countries we all make fun of idiots like you in America, sueing their neighbors or even family for ridicule bullshit ALL. THE. TIME. Giving money to some kike lawyer...

You don't deserve to be an American

>dont assault me
>he literally try to recover the flag and assault fedex first
This is some tumblr shit

Wealthy white leftists are the scum of the planet.

France is full of kikes too.

>MUH FIRST AMENDMENT RITES
>OLD WHITE PEOPLE SHOULDNT GET TO VOTE AND DECIDE THE FUTURE OF THE COUNTRY

its Brexit all over again

You are a coward and your day will come.

Yes it is. But we dont sue each other or complain to authorities like babies to their momas.

I'm not an american but the idea of burning a flag of a country you live in makes me sick to my stomach

FedEx won't touch him; there would be a PR shitstorm if they did they way things are right now.

>country founded by people who protested against the government of the time
>for some reason Americans get triggered by protests more than anything in the world.

Underrated post

KEK

Pissed white Americans can get things done. I know we waited too long to act but we came up swinging.

One thing. No one had better get in our way.

you can say that for any state, everyone of them had some course changing protest in their history
don't except sound argument with your oversimplifying shit

They're anarchists. They don't give a shit about effecting positive change, they just want to light things on fire and hit people with blunt objects. The idiot in the video even starts ranting about the NWO and the Illuminati blissfully unaware that he's a pawn of the people pushing for a one state world.

What, do you think the government we protested against just sat and took it? Why should we let them off easy?

Could you cucks be anymore butthurt? Don't fuck with the flag or America will put a boot so far up your ass you'll be shitting rubber for a week

Its just a fucking leaf. Opinion discarded

I called FedEx's customer service line and told them I saw a video of a driver from Iowa defending the flag from some vandals. I told them he was a true American and that I will now be using them for any and all shipping I handle.

Sorry I don't know the guy's name, I would have commendated him personally if I could. He is a true patriot.

I'd say that too, if my flag was a fucking leaf.

9/10 bait. Im replying anyway.

Johnny Cash said it best

"I respect your right to burn your flag. But you better respect my right to best 7 shades of shit out of you if you try to burn mine."

Protesting against colonial masters is not the same as burning one of your nation's most sacred symbols in public

>wageslave defends his masters

kek

Sounds like he was just expressing an opposite opinion, batey.

>A Swede advocating hating one's own country
Color me surprised.

FedEx is still shit

>Worker
He has a job, unlike these cunts.

Fuck off and do some work antifa REEEEEE

USA isn't a country moron. It's a capitalist establishment with no history.

>illuminati
>votes for Clinton
Kek, these people are truly retarded

the postnational tribal lands of Canada.

>It's a capitalist establishment
More or less

>with no history
Now that's just false.

They already are. These people go missing all the time and their parents just think they're off on an adventure. They'll never be found. Join in and participate if you want, thin their numbers, don't be obvious.

i bet hes going to get fired

Sweden isn't a country moron. It's a refugee camp with no non-aped women.

>Now that's just false.

Yeah i forgot the genocide and explotation of the native peoples.

you dont have history, or culture . youre abunch of migrants brought together by the jews to work for them

t. federal reserve

>60% White

thats is spanish/british accomplishment, usa has no history or culture .

Neck yourself

Thats pretty cool. About time some one did this

this crap has been going on for 40 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=XcxuWkIknvY

>genocide and exploration of the native peoples
You're god damn right we did. Within the first 13 hours of colonists landing at Jamestown they were ambushed without even provoking the natives. A 75 year war of survival ensued were tribes raided settlements and settlers raided villages. When Americans expanded west we trie They were not a bunch of peacenicks living in tents. They were violent little shits that brutalized each other whenever they got the chance. We were just better at it, and now their proud culture has resorted to living on government handouts and drinking mouthwash. Fuck the prairie niggers.

By burning the flag and letting it burn on the floor, are you not discarding it meaning it no longer belongs to you? So the Fedex guy was just picking up a discarded, burning flag. He was not stealing anything.

You forgot to mention that you invaded their land.

>genocide
Every nation has done it at one point or another, including your precious natives
>exploitation
Not our fault they sold us their land for beads

>He was not stealing anything.

And so far, he still has his job, and two of the flag burners were arrested for burning without a permit.

>no history
>no culture
Roman-wannabe tears.
We're everything you couldn't be.

After they sold it for beads and booze.

We need to dox all those faggots burning the flag in the video
Get all of them kicked out of school get their parent grand parents aunts and uncles all fired from their jobs
SWAT them every week for the rest of their lives

Initially they looked really threatening
but when the camera got close and specially when the bandanas fell off i almost pissed myself laughting, are all antifa and proto commies this beta fag looking?

Just when you thought the leaf couldnt leaf any harder he goes and pulls this leaf

Fun fact. My foreams are bigger than most antifa's torsos

Assault, threaten and rob people with different political affiliation.
Now intervening when parasites cause commotion is so bad.
Why don't you fuck off.
You are literally smelly human trash that contribute nothing to society.
Any sane person would send you off to camps because you destroy the fabric of societies.
It is going to be lovely 8 years.

Underage faggot/10