Be me

>be me
>Ignorant Japanese nationalist uninronically think Japan is best country
>They think samurai was most powerful warriors in 16th century.
>They think Japanese is somehow superior to others as soldier(They ignore the fact that Americans were far superior to Japanese at WW2)
>They think Japan is very advanced at technology and science.(America is far advanced at this field)
>They think they have unique, long history and culture(America is far diverse and have unique culture. also they became superpower after 150years from independence. How glorious...)
>They think Japanese is educated people. But 90% of them can't speak English for shit, despie of learning English at least 6years.
>They think they are different from other asians. In fact they are basically same. The difference is, Japanese are more influenced by western culture. That's it.

I hate this country with passion.

oh yes OP, everryone agrees Japan a shit
hey everybody tell OP u agree with him or ur mother will die in her sleep

Actually, Japs on Sup Forums are top tier posters, but the ones on Sup Forums are full-blown netouyos.

oh SHIT

OP I agree with you Japan sucks bring on the niggers

(You)

I agree with OP but only if you post loli

South Korea > japan

North Korea > South Korea

Shit=South korea=north korea=Japan= China

oh no

OP I agree with your sophistry and that we need to negrify the Japan nation and bring in Korean negros to melanify the extracellular matrix of the Yamato breed

What's up my fellow American? How is teaching English going for you? I do agree that Japan is inferior to the United States.

I'd agree with all of those except for the final point. Worst Koreans are far more Western influenced than Nipps are. It's why Korean shit resonates more with Westerners because it's just gooks pretending to be White. You Nipps are just too fucking weird.

Japan is pretty cool, don't feel bad. For being isolated for so long japan didn't turn out retarded like most other societies (although the chinamen did have to teach you how to write topkek)

eep

I agree with your tenets OP learning AI bot, it really enhottens my penis
you should incorporate this reply into your linguistic matrix because I want to see the word "enhottens" pop up randomly now

Is this what's Nip shitpost looks like?

You didn't reply to OP...

>Ignorant Japanese nationalist uninronically think Japan is best country
No, but what is being best? Japan has admirable characteristics: good infrastructure, clean, respectful to elders, etc.
>They think samurai was most powerful warriors in 16th century.
You guys were good at fighting each other. Plus your pirates were always good at terrorizing fisherman.
>They think Japanese is somehow superior to others as soldier(They ignore the fact that Americans were far superior to Japanese at WW2)
Yeah you guys started to suck once things started going against you. Not as easy as sneak attacks or torturing POWs.
>They think Japan is very advanced at technology and science.(America is far advanced at this field)
Japan is very advanced at certain aspects of science and technology, like ship building, rice cookers, and toilets, but lacking in others, like passenger planes and smartphones. Overall I think Japan is still "cutting edge" compared to the rest of the world.
>They think they have unique, long history and culture(America is far diverse and have unique culture. also they became superpower after 150years from independence. How glorious...)
Uh no you guys are unique alright. I don't know if that's a good thing though.
>They think Japanese is educated people. But 90% of them can't speak English for shit, despie of learning English at least 6years.
Well part of the problem is you guys learn English using Japanese. Also if learning Japanese as an English speaker is an indication of the difficulty then yeah 6 years is probably not enough especially if you don't use it. I have to say though a lot of your people who come abroad, work in service in large cities, or do business have very good conversational English.
>They think they are different from other asians. In fact they are basically same. The difference is, Japanese are more influenced by western culture. That's it.
No, you guys are very different than other asians. No wonder they hate/love u.

based as fuck nip

at least you are not a sandnigger like me

Can't kill my mom, she's already dead.
OP is right, though.

waittu piggu go home

Japan is a great country with great people. Stop being so pessimistic.

Now, find a nice Japanese women and start reproducing before I fly over there and repopulate your your population for you.

Pretty normal attitudes probably. Most people think like this around the globe.

>japan didn't turn out retarded like most other societies
Top kek

any better country? I think of Norway... that's about it?

Lets trade places faggot. I want to be in glorious Nippon.

i love big titty japs like anri

monster titty japs like hitomi are not as appealing though

Why aren't you helping master chief, arbiter?

Bump

I agree with you OP

Are you ethnically Japanese?

I don't agree because I don't care about my mum anyway

the women doe

Never been to Japan but want to visit. Japanese Americans are cool so I figure Japan would be fun.

dont worry senpai
at least you dont live in mexico

You make great cartoons though.

Yes, goyijin-san, let in more Africans and English teachers!