Sup Forums's thoughts on this ?

Sup Forums's thoughts on this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcorcón
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almería
youtube.com/watch?v=A8xL0FE0Dpk
24.sapo.pt/atualidade/artigos/criancas-e-adolescentes-transexuais-vao-poder-usar-na-escola-nome-que-quiserem
youtube.com/watch?v=bqVc7kDtV_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

% of what? Subsaharan DNA on natives?

>obsession with color
Go back to your jungle and Fuck off

It's negligible.

Nice divide & conquer shill by the way

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcorcón
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almería

countries like France and UK had centuries of immigration because of colonialism but according to this map there is less african admixture than in italy. smells like bullshit

these are north african, if its not then algerian are 40% black according to that.

No one here even considers Iberians and Italians white

this

A thing of beauty.

I see you.

actual map

WE

That guy isn't Western ((Hispanic)), he's literally a white guy from Spain. He's just Mediterranean

>Mediterranean
>White

>implying spanish and italians are not almost all mediterranean
kek

Like Shakira said, we are all Africans so in fact the African admixture is 100% everywhere on the planet.
Yes, even Neanderthals were African people.

>the people of Spain aren't Hispanic
Pic related, it's you. You burguers bastardizing the meaning of hispanic doesn't make mestizos hispanic and Spaniards non-hispanic.
>white Spaniard
Ibero-mediterranean, that's what he is.
>he's just Mediterranean
Again, pic related, it's you.
EVERYONE in Spain is Mediterranean.

So 5% of Italians and Iberians are not white
still means 95% are white

>Moortugal

Bullshit

kys

Eupedia maps are cancer and shouldn't be distributed.

Moortuguese here.

It's long been understood that proto-North Africans settled Iberia (especially the North-west) in the prehistoric period. They evidently contributed to the eventual ethnogenesis of certain Iberian peoples (Portuguese, Galicians, Leonese).

A newer theory is that what has previously been identified as proto-North African DNA is actually in large part Southern Iberian DNA that is present in many modern North Africans due to the Iberomaurusian/Oranian culture, which itself was derived from the Gravetto-Solutrean culture of Southern Iberia.

One way or another, we are not white and we do not wish to be. We're Portuguese and Iberians. That is the proper extent of our race.

THEY ARE TRYING TO DIVIDE US EUROPEAN BRETHEREN

kek

How's Sweden not full brown?

Reminder Romans willingly intermixed out of existence. Rome allowed scum from Asia Minor, Judea and North Africa to freely travel and settle. You know the drill. The Mediterraneans are dead. It's anthropoligal fact. Meds were glorious with exception for Rome. I mean, Romans got B L A C K E D in brothels and watched gory spectacles in the Colosseum. The "barbarians" being savage were a victor's meme. Just like the "muh ebul" Nazis today.

>Ritualistic and very spiritual occasional post-battle cannibalism/head decor innawoods.
>Blood for sport and animal cruelty followed up by some nigger dick in the brothel.

Pic related - more of Roman """""""art"""""""

Quite literally their ancestors

S.P.Q.R.? More like C.U.C.K.

>implying there ever was unity
>implying if you breed with negros and arabs, you win

Implying that living in Europe makes you European

ARE USELESS

Remember if you are not Germanic, Baltic or Slavic, you are not genetically European

>mountain jew with literally no history having to ride the coat tails of other central/northern europeans
How pathetic the Swiss is.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8xL0FE0Dpk

>Scum from Asia Minor
Greeks and Galatians (Celts)
>Judea
Fair, they were mostly Semites.
>North Africa
Greeks

Some men are depicted as tan in Roman art to show how they actually go outside and lift and do manly things. Emperors don't get this treatment because they dont need it.

Wagner, BMW, Adolf Hitler, Karl Jung, Heinz-Christian Strache, Benedict XVI, Oskar Freysinger. Cars, legendary mercenaries, Swiss Guard, first modern standing army in existence, art... How can the rest even compete? Alpine Gods are destined to rule the world

>cost Germany the war
>alpine god

Yeah sure buddy.

Das rite! That's how we got subsaharan ancestry! Das rite!

>Iberia and Italy
aww no! I'm part Spaniard and 1/6 Italian! Why did this happen?

Saupreiß leave

Barroque Italy and Barroque Spain.
How can the European slave even compare?
I know you guys are still mad about the Tercios literally raping Europe for 150 years, but you need to let it go, man!

>Tercios
Literally who
"You are not Romans, you are Lombards"

just 1-10% isn't too bad, right?

>"Literally who"
>going into selective memory mode because of the fear from simply hearing the name
The Tercios where the Spanish army that destroyed central Europe and where undefeated in a single campaign for 150 years.
They're the reason Antwerp became a ground zero land.
Nice """arguments""" you have there, I know I shouldn't have name the B words, it makes you Germs very sensitive.
Don't worry, if the Ottomans are about to invade you again, we'll beat them for you one more time.

You have no ethnic party, moorish retard. You no longer exist. We do. Feel the difference. If Fatherland calls to kill the "Pope", they will. All the Spanshits and niggers will cry. Don't forget that you are more enriched than Germany

>Don't worry, if the Ottomans are about to invade you again, we'll beat them for you one more time.
No, if they are so determined to ruin themselves then let them and good riddance.

By the way, the faggot you're arguing with is a butthurt Bavarian criminal who was previously living in Russia where he was performing money laundering. He claims to be a nationalist and yet he evidently spends much of his life far from home which, as it happens, is being overrun with Moors and other scum that he doesn't have the balls to face.

>butthurt Bavarian
this

he posts the same exact pastas all the time no matter what you tell him, just ignore him, he doesn't even know how to argue his points

Looks like something made by a Turk to prove how European they are.

I say is bullshit

>You have no ethnic party, moorish retard
Oh, right, the Med don't exist anymore.
>"""""""We do"""""""""
>D-don't forget y-you are more enriched t-that Germany
Where are your arguments? Is really "you are African" ALL you can think of? This is quite pathetic.
He does seem like the type of poster that would do such a thing, thanks for the info, I won't be wasting more time with him.

You don't even speak Portuguese you mongrel fuck. Your moorish brethren back in the continent won't accept you.
24.sapo.pt/atualidade/artigos/criancas-e-adolescentes-transexuais-vao-poder-usar-na-escola-nome-que-quiserem

PORTUGAL JA!

>criminal
Implying same rule applies to members of the Master Race
youtube.com/watch?v=bqVc7kDtV_M

I guess this is why they say ancient Romans are not directly related to modern italians

>The countries closest to Africa have the highest African admixture

Really licks my bootyhole

Do they have one for Asian admixture?

I want to see if Finland really is asian

nah that's just white butthurt talking

>race is just color
Say hello to Sarkozy for me, frog.

Not surprising, completely expected.

>arguments
Your demographic reports idiot. Madrid is London tier

Confirmed

britons aren't european? jew spotted

Daily reminder that the Mediterranean is the most aesthetic area that exist on planet earth

No really many great races have been destroyed by mongrelization with inferior races due to rape after the empire collapsed

If you wanna blame anyone it's literally the Jews who caused the Roman Empire to fall

>No really many great races have been destroyed by mongrelization with inferior races due to rape after the empire collapsed
wishful thinking, too bad none of you fags can actually substantiate your claims

>Russians are Asian too
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Britons are Germanics
>rape

>implying all rape results in pregnancy
>implying pregnancy is not terminate
>implying bastard is not killed
It was interbreeding. Quite willing at that

The fuck is wrong with their skin colour
Noone here is so dark lol

It's literally happening to the British right now of you want to watch it live

>Implying that living in Europe makes you European

We are everywhere now

reminder that Europeans don't exist anymore, they are all dead

Don't you see how anything with EU is bullshit? Admixture LIES PRECISELY IN CZECH borders. EU denies concept of European nativity by its cuckstitution. Just look up who is the EU founder Richard Kalergi

>Britons are Germanics
maybe linguistically, but the irish and welsh are more celt

Most nigger mixture throughout history is because of rape or other forced means. Roman Empire collapsed and was invaded by apelike inferiors on all sides niggers included

>Madrid is London tier
>80% Spanish origin
>10% colonials
>5% other Europeans
>the rest are negros and such
>"London tier"

what's happening in Britain is only possible thanks to the degree of social mobility modernity brought, something hardly existent in the ancient world

Nigger admixture is through plebeian praetorians breeding negro whores and slaves

MOST RAPE doesn't result in pregnancy

>Titus and Fernández's summer trip

It's based on an old study that models "African" admixture incorrectly.

Nobody denies there is some North African admixture in Iberia from the Moors, Carthaginians and other sources, but it's not very significant to affect where they cluster genetically or their phenotypes that much.

Also, Sardinia doesn't have any North African or African whatever, which really puts this map to question.

you didnt live in the fucking pyramids you retards, literally your most impressive architecture was used to house the dead elites, and by impressive....i mean in that theyre obviously big and took a lot of effort to build, but from an engineering perspective a pyramid is the easiest way to make something tall...not very efficient though. as for living in caves...pretty fucking sturdy if you ask me.

>yfw Europe is full of mix raced rape babies mainly of 3 dif populations
>hunter gatherer cucks raped by farmers
>farmer cucks raped by nomadic central asians
>individualism is more common in europe due to identity crisis of rapebabyness

I thought Russians were pure white though. I've always admired them and now it feels like it's all bullshit

Did Norway invade a bit of Sweden there?

Feel free to read through the comments of the link you just posted. Shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house. Well, you don't live in one because you're too cowardly to remain in your homeland and defend it, but you know what I mean.

>pure white
no such thing

Morocco is >40% sub saharan African?

It's disgusting that we have to share Iberia with these moors and niggers.
t. basque master race

ONE
THIS
ID

mediterranean masterrace

Not even fucking close.

t.Madrid boy who have visited London.

>to remain
Moor, my homeland is split between Switzerland, Italy, Germany and Austria
>admired them
WHY?! THEY ARE DEGENERATES. No matter how pure. Same shit with the Poles

oh fuck off you useless jew

Makes sense. Italians and spaniards aren't white.

[throat sings in disapproval]

>Italians and spaniards aren't white.
they still have prettier people than you

And you are a Mongol.

Don't waste your energy in that Insignificant country brother, let them speak.

t. my sister married a nigger but he speaks perfect Polish so it's fine. Bless Pilsudski mkay

you're literally autistic

They are tanned, fratello
Meds are just superior

kys nigger