Swedish archeologist proves Islam has always been part of Sweden

A glass ring found in a Viking grave belonging to a Swedish woman offers proof that Vikings were in direct contact with the ancient Islamic civilizations.

The ring, which is decorated with glass and not amethyst as previously assumed, has an inscription that reads ”to Allah” or “for Allah” in Arabic, writes ScienceNews.

According to the archeologists behind the discovery, it’s a well-established fact that Scandinavians traded their women in exchange of glass with people from Egypt and Mesopotamia as far back as 3,400 years ago -- so it’s not that unlikely to think that Vikings women might’ve taken the trip down there themselves and converted to Islam, says the researchers from Stockholm University.

According to Jeanette Varberg, director of Moesgaard Museum in Denmark, it’s a very exciting discovery. However, she says she’s not surprised that there were multicultural connections between ancient Scandinavia and the Middle East.

I think Islam is what makes many Swedes today jealous of immigrant groups. You have a culture, an identity, a history, something that brings you together. And what do we have? We have Midsummer's Eve and such silly things, said Mona Sahlin, the former Prime Minister of Sweden

sciencenordic.com/ancient-ring-brings-vikings-and-islamic-civilizations-closer-together

Or some guy took a ring from some guy he killed and gave it to his wife.

no thats impossible

t. swedish scientists

>I think Islam is what makes many Swedes today jealous of immigrant groups. You have a culture, an identity, a history, something that brings you together. And what do we have? We have Midsummer's Eve and such silly things, said Mona Sahlin, the former Prime Minister of Sweden

That can't be real.

This

We should have conquered Germania

>Go to near middle eastern area
>Raid
>Trade goods and keep some spoils 'cause why not
>Many hundred years later
>Descendant finds ring
>HOLY SHIT, THEY WERE MUSLIMS

no. we must convert now :^)

sweden has got to be the most pathetic, virtue signalling, rape-infested country in the entire world. They are cringe and naivete in one.

I wonder how many people like you get dupped so easily on this board. Always open the article in a Sup Forums title post.

>3000 years ago
>Islam
Kek

we call her mona muslim

But how the fuck your people vote someone like that??

The fact that i don't have to question the authenticity of this story proves to me how low sweden is in decency and respectability.

Wonder what they'll do when they realize it's probably from some spoils from raiding. What kind of retard thinks that just because something was found from another civ means that they lived a liberal wetdream from current cuck days

Does Islam have something like Bofors, Saab or Volvo?

it came from fucking trade
swedes are such goddamn cucks

Dont think you need a limited book to justify your life.

This is like saying a black man worked for apple because he stole an Ipod

> proves
I`m happen to be an expert on proofs.

Call me, when they will be able to accurately date stone carving, without scientific testaments.

>it's written in arabic but non-arabic speakers know what it meant !
what a bunch of concrete retards

Its amazing how much work you can get done while in a cuckshed.

Is it real, just tell me right now, is it real. If it is, we have officially had the loom cross the shuttle. I will personally, from this day forward, block all swede posters if you can give me a link saying this is real.

this fucking thread again

THEY'RE VIKINGS, ILLITERATE PEOPLE WHO RAPED AND STOLE SHIT AND GAVE IT TO SOME WHORE FOR A THIRTY SECOND QUICKIE

>it’s a well-established fact that Scandinavians traded their women in exchange of glass
we wuz vikingz in shiet, we raped and pillaged everything we came into contact with

so the nords have always been cucks?

This is simple Propaganda by the Left.
They want Islam in Sweden so they invent stories tying Swedish history with Islam through "Factual Evidence which we cant Show you right now"
It is the same with showing Niggers in pre WW1 Germany in the New Karl Marx Movie
They want to push the multicultural Agenda, so they just invent "Facts"

The Vikings traded with Muslim caravans, yes so what of it?

Arabs visited the Vikings a lot. As seen in the book "Eaters of the Dead" and it's movie "The Thirteenth Warrior".

Its so sad to me that this is the state of modern science. Something is y so it has to mean x. Literal nigger tier womens thinking is being applied to science right now I cant even.

It is leftie Trolling.
Are you Burgers really this fucking dense ?

>found in a Viking grave
Sure it was.

>I think Islam is what makes many Swedes today jealous of immigrant groups. You have a culture, an identity, a history, something that brings you together. And what do we have? We have Midsummer's Eve and such silly things, said Mona Sahlin, the former Prime Minister of Sweden

This makes me want to start killing mother fuckers.

can confirm

it's fake

First thing that popped into my head when I read this article.

Source? Though I don't even find it hard to believe at this point.

>What kind of retard
Women and niggers mostly.

>that there were multicultural connections

> it’s a well-established fact that Scandinavians traded their women in exchange of glass with people from Egypt and Mesopotamia
> tl;dr slave trade

> multicultural connections

you can't save these people, the cuckery and leftist brainwash is so deeply embedded they're utterly doomed

Lmfao PROOF!?!

Islam is quintensentially European. It is in the very fabric of our cultural being. Dozens of people in Europe prior to 1945 have been Islamic. To deny Islam, is to deny your culture.

>We have Midsummer's Eve and such silly things
That's the second best day of the year you cunt. How can an ex PM say such shit about beloved holidays and get away with it?

Sweden's on life support anyway

Jesus this archeologist have never read a history book it seems like.
Swedes did trade with mudslims.
We had a few raiding parties down there

Never occured to anyone that mayb it was a dansih viking that got it and then traded it to a swedish viking?

she has never been the prime minister of sweden. vice prime minister yes, back in '94-95. now she's 100% irrelevant

Pretty good b8 m8. But yeah yeah yeah I get it, the point is taken, even science is corrupted with multicult.

And South Carolina was first settled by a group escaped Muslim slaves. Look it up. Redneck ye-had!

They don't want the ancient kebab removing to be known. They would never say that vikings removed kebab in that age like many others.

it's sourced. She really did say that, she was talking to a Turkish man at the time.

Luckily that's not in there. Sure sounds like something a swedistanian would say though doesn't it?

>According to the archeologists behind the discovery, it’s a well-established fact that Scandinavians traded their women in exchange of glass with people from Egypt and Mesopotamia as far back as 3,400 years ago -- so it’s not that unlikely to think that Vikings women might’ve taken the trip down there themselves and converted to Islam, says the researchers from Stockholm University.
or maybe it's just a pretty ring, women like pretty things, men like giving women pretty things and viking men were all over the ancient world

>Yes! 2000 BC and 600 BC persian and egypt civilizations was always islamic from the very birth of life, trust us goy, they are the best,first and best.

As a history buff this makes me angry beyond mathemathic measure, They are Actively poisoning young minds with this retarded fake revisionism, fuck leftists, fuck my government, and most importantly, fuck me, because i have to love and work around these leftiedrones.

>3,400 years ago
>islam

ssshhhhh don't let the goyim know

THIS!

Leftists can't even do simple mathematic.

Have any of you fuckers acctually read the article OP linked? OP has changed the text to fit his cuckold fetish.

this
op is a fag

Why does nobody ever talk about the German Varanginian Guard, who went to Arabia after being expelled from Byzantinum and Impregnated the Women of Arabia with their superior Aryan Seed ?

reminds me of when respected academics helped the nazis fake germanic artifacts for political purposes

top kek

>109432017
>20177
CURRENT YEAR

DELET THIS. CONVERT ALREADY YOU DIRTY KAFFIR.

they already knew that vikings traded with the middle east, they used damascus steel for their best swords

Swedish men giving their women to Muslims since ancient times

Guess they are just following tradition

Sup Forums first post better than archeological douchebag

Kek, true story, I studied abroad in Sweden, and part of the Swedish culture class was going to a Mosque. I wish I was kidding. At the mosque the Imam just complained about how oppressive Sweden is in front of us and the professors. Then went on about how muslims have to have as many kids as possible because women shouldn't work, and they have to in order to preserve their way of life in a foreign nation.

Lord do I wish I was exaggerating. All in front of us college kids and the professors, and we were supposed to lap it up.

>what are viking raiders

>implying the OP's explanation isn't more reasonable
Come on, Sweden, you should know better than to think anything other than your women are hungry for that muslim cock.

who cares where it came form if it's still a problem?

The Vikings pillaged and also traded with many cultures stretching all the way to the Middle East.

This is some serious grasping at straws lol

Volvo was the last good thing about cuckland. Now the Chinese own it. Swedes can't keep foreigners away from their cars or their wives.

Where the fuck were you? Never heard of this before. Sweden is a Christian country. We go to church.

Stockholm. It was part of the Swedish culture class, yes the SWEDISH culture class.

actually fitting with current history
snowniggers gonna snownig

You all realize that Islam is just an interpretation of viking religion right ?

What the actual fuck? What part of Stockholm?

>Sweden is a Christian country. We go to church.

>According to Jeanette Varberg, director of Moesgaard Museum in Denmark, it’s a very exciting discovery. However, she says she’s not surprised that there were multicultural connections between ancient Scandinavia and the Middle East.
What is supposedly exiting about this? Its a national shame like losing a battle or being subjugated totally. Since when these retarded feminists retards think its "exiting" prospect of selling women for a shinny bauble. They like this shit because how cucked it sounds.

fake and gay

Oh yea and assuming that what is written in OP is even real.

AYÖ HOL ÜP!
>pillage monastery
SÖ Ü B SÅYN
>combs beard
DAT WE WUZ
>try to sack the Byzantines
SUM MUHFUGGIN
>joins the Varangian Guard
MUSLIMS N SHIIIEEEEEEET

>one church in a small town
>never even happened because of resistance to the idea
what's your point, pekka

Here is what happened
>Be muslim
>Take a stroll
>Take the wrong turn and pontiers
>End up vikang lands
>Exchange shinny bauble for 100% high quality and precise water taxi by Olaf Olafsson

We really should have nuked Germany and scandinavia

Usually I'm not that devout but when I see shit like that I go from heretic to Urban II real quick.

>have to spend time with your family
Worst day of the year

>leftwing zealot tamper archaeology site to push his agenda
Remember the "giant skull or bones from giant human race" bullshit from the 90's? Yeah, same shit.
I remember when the left used to be more skeptical about bullshit archeological findings

Vikings had a Buddha statue from North India.

That doesn't make them Buddhists.

>one church in a small town

It was in Stocholm

>Trade
DELET DEI EVIL MURDERERS! THEY EVIL WHITE MALE!! ALL WHITE CIVILIZATIONS ARE EVIIIIIL MURDERS!!
t. Angry leftist

>an inscription

These are always great. I've seen patterns from weathering on stones and trees used as "proof" that X people were the original Y or whatever.

Protip: When your "writing system" is a mass of scribbly lines it's not difficult to find this sort of shit. I'm looking directly at the Asians and the sandpeople.

>leftists
>not (((Russian disinfo propaganda)))

"Vikings" traded with many different people. Theirs a good chance one of them bought a ring from a trader in Muslim Spain, and brought it home to his family. These trade networks are well documented. I think this archeologist has completely forgotten the basics of norse history.

wow.. so swedes where muslims the entire time

t. m night shamalan

One ring to jew them all
One ring to cuck them
One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them