Why do racists think that the eggs on the right are superior to the ones on the left?

Why do racists think that the eggs on the right are superior to the ones on the left?

because those remind me of me

Brown eggs have bigger yolk

White eggs peel easier when boiled
Brown eggs have bigger yolk

I'm not going to egg you on, faggot OP

Mom tells you to look for a job today and instead you're posting about racist eggs.

there not, i raise chickens, brown eggs (back in the old days) were considered fresher because in the north the colder climate chickens laid brown eggs, where as white eggs were shipped from elsewhere, themoreyouknow

Only rural and suburban retards eat white eggs. City people all eat brown eggs

>argentina
>white
haha

BROWN IS POO COLOR

>Argentina
Hello my fellow white man!

because they're cheaper since brown eggs cost more to produce, just like fucking niggers and their welfare.

thirteen percent of all eggs are brown eggs, yet make up fifty percent of rotting eggs!!!

EL PERUANO

hi bro, is that a pic of you?

Yes

that mostly false, the eggs that are white have been allowed to sit in the store so long it breaks down the layer between the shell and the yolk, the brown eggs are prolly fresher since commercial eggs are white usualy fresh eggs are a cunt to peel

in commercial aps the eggs only need to be sent back to the distributer after the sale date and hit with a special light to see the thickness of the shell, washed then shipped back, genreally not fresh

because they are white

yo want sum fucc?

brown eggs come out of the butthole of the chicken.

White ones are tastier, and their yolk is more colorful. I like 'em.

b.cuz they've been BLEACHED

Clever as a motherfucker

>redpilled
>trap
choose one

I don't care. Brown eggs look ugly and I only buy the white ones.

Lol underrated

Have farm can confirm the brown ones taste a bit different. It's not that noticeable tbqh.

I buy both

Through years of experience. Stereotypes are there for a reason. Don't want to be treated like shit, stop acting like it.

Racists don't think that so you're choosing to waste your time.

I rarely see the white ones desu

Isnt it nice that brittain banned all white eggs?

Surely they feel so diverse and tolerant now that all the white eggs are forbidden from sale in GB

People here think that the brown ones are better because they are more expensive.