You Rage You Lose - YRYL Sup Forums edition

Other urls found in this thread:

now8news.com/disturbing-new-trend-gauging-toddlers-ears/
youtube.com/watch?v=XEOpV_MZDFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>marvel makes a superhero aimed at black audiences
>like clearly aimed at black audiences, they aren't even trying to hide that they don't care about the white audience
>Sup Forums gets triggered over it
Ok

Wait what this literally went into the wrong thread.

Report me

Wrong thread
Black superman is one thread over

Yeah, I'm fucking raging right now.

Here's an honest queation, why the fuck did we have to read plays in English class? Surely nobody just reads fucking plays, that would be like reading the screenplay to any movie, it makes no sense

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:/

jesus christ i hope that's fake

That's fucking stupid. What?

this never fails to trigger me

thats actually so bad that I wouldn't get mad instantly. I would just come home drunk and fucking kill my mother and shoot myself.

jk

lol my id.

>dad go

Torture. Torture is more fitting of a punishment for her.

If i was a mud-slime i'd probably do the same, €1200 is a lot

Not to defend the mom or anything, but the guy should have been so much of a dick to his dad when he was dying. He is going to live a life of regret because he chose to act petty as some sort of revenge.

OH SHIT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Put me in the screenshot.

This thread is sending me into full Hulk mode

>literally "punish me daddy"

>YOLO Juliet
Lost

>avoid offending Muslims
>not because it's Idolatry

Hope this is fake.. If not. Fuck. Women.

I would unironically murder my mother in that situation

he loves it

Never realized how enraging a muslim immigrant referring to my country as hers is....

lost early boy

if you have national pride
they win

I'd burn the house down with her locked inside of a closet with gunshot wounds to the knees.

Fuck me

nah, if i would be in that guy's situation i think wiping up the floor with her would suffice, meaning just beating her up very badly

Fake like CNN

That IS a lot.
Don't forget that they don't pay taxes, coucil is paying rent, gas, electricity, water for them, they don't pay for health insurance, council get stuck with doctors' bills, they can take the bus for free etc. etc. etc.

It's really just "pocket money", and for pocket money that's too much.

yea that sucks but at the end of the day you have to pretty beta to fall for a girl like that, and moreover live with her.
/b so it makes sense. He's probably here now..

When will they realize they are the poor area?

As a half armenian i approve of this.

Whew.

Trump needs to kill ooogga boogas.

Broke my fucking mirror

>why the fuck did we have to read plays in English class?
Ask the teachers, they will tell you culture. That's partially true. They have forgotten the meaning and purpose of the plays themselves, aside from small nuances. Once upon a time the purpose of reading plays (which people actually used to put effort and thought into) was to understand the message conveyed within, to try and understand the moral of the story and discern the underlying points of significance which teach us how we might better live our lives.
I can't think of any off the top of my head... The whole point (unknown to the teachers since they really don't understand it either and to them it seems "same old same old") is to train you to analyze and teach a specific lesson in ethics.
Literature classes are precious relics from an elder age when men still cared about their actions and sought to have integrity.

Blame the moderns

I calm myself back down by telling myself these are fake

>yea that sucks but
>but
He got accused of false rape and his life is ruined. It doesn't matter what poor choices you make, people ACTUALLY get away with doing that shit. Fucking god damn leaf.

i am sorry lad :(

That picture of Breyers makes me rage more than the greentext

I know 3 guys this is currently happening to
One of my buds no longer send Xmas/Birthday presents to his kids because his ex would intercept them and repackage them from her or her boyfriend.
he found that out after 6 years of presents to 3 kids

I knew a girl in High School who joined the army. She ended up breaking 3 toes during the basic training long march and getting a honorable discharge.

t. fatboy

We read German plays in German class, and English plays in English class. You do that to see how drama works, how you build up tension, how characters interact. You could do the same thing with novels, but novels tend to be longer, and a play has to be over in a foreseeable time.

What a moron. No way the police let this slide.

Dude4chan is a place full of degenerate shills but this... this broke my heart.
Go back to 9fag I'm literally crying from manly rage.

he should be executed with this

christ

As a non-Armenian, I'm only upset that the Turks failed to slaughter more of you.

I hope to god this is fake, but I know deep down that it's real.
Lost. Forever lost.

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread. Fuck, I'm outta here.

NNNNNNNNGGGGGH
RESISTING

A culling when?
As a physicist.. I take this to heart.

>Blythe, CA
Color me surprised.
now8news.com/disturbing-new-trend-gauging-toddlers-ears/

What did it mean by "get our country back"?

yea that is retarded, but let's not dismiss that this kid was probably 16 and couldn't tell a crazy bitch from just looking at her or talking to her for 5 minutes. And let's be honest, friends are friends no matter what. If a friend jumps ship because a nobody feminazi said x, then they weren't worth having.

I feel like I shouldn't be so irritated by this but I am

Enoch Powell campaigned against immigration back in the '60s. When he was old and senile a "comedian" prank called him

youtube.com/watch?v=XEOpV_MZDFM

No you wouldn't you edgy shit.

Words cannot express

We don't want to victim blame. The system is corrupt. This user's story should serve as a warning to other anons.

People who never lock their car door shouldn't be surprised when they stuff gets stolen.

I dont get it, didnt chinese people hate muslims? Why havent they cracked the muslim cancer in canada?

there's no way that's real

fake

classic

kek'd

but true

Fake tho

Our country is too fucking big. Chinks are all on the west coast, while the shitskins are in Toronto

That is what happens when betas marry shitty women.

Don't pick the lowest hanging fruit.

>People who self identify as British

>People who never lock their car door shouldn't be surprised when they stuff gets stolen.

Funny you should mention that. I grew up in a shady area of Toronto. There are 3 times I honestly forgot to lock my car at night. 2 of those times stuff was stolen. lil' nigglets just go up and down the street checking handles

Yeah no shit I'd slit her fucking throat.

Don't move in with women unless you're married and sure she isn't insane. Honestly, I would rather us have our own homes at that point.