Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_182kIOPRvo
youtube.com/watch?v=o-CFZ063Ytw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_182kIOPRvo

>he fell for the tobacco jew
(((big tobacco))) doesn't control my paycheck lad

Do you know why they come down so hard on tobacco? Why every sitcom has an episode where the characters chastise the character who won't give up smoking and tell him all the terrible effects of it on your health while they drink and eat horrific foods?
It's because the tobacco industry is one of the few major industries not under Jewish control.

>the tobacco industry is one of the few major industries not under Jewish control.
sauce?

Everybody at my old job smoked even though it was against company policy. I had to breathe in that shit. I already eat horribly, I didn't want to add smoking to my list but I was sort of forced to until I decided to quit shortly after for unrelated reasons.

our restaurants were always smoking chambers, like for smoking sausages.

So if I stop smoking my boss will give me a 20% raise?

>falling for the fleshy jew
when are you going to accept that veganism is the ultimate red pill?

Not true, the actual motivation was contingency fees for the (((lawyers))) and finding another way to put thousands of farmers into the (((cities))) where their kids would be susceptible to typical tricks.

>current year + 1
>not smoking
why havent you murdered you're self yet?

>jooooooooos
back to germany

Nice try tobacco shill

>still thinks current year meme is funny after all this time
how's 8th grade m8?

Cost of tobacco is wholly in the taxes. Governments know the demand for tobacco is rather elastic and just want shekels. Cigarettes have increased roughly 500% in the last twenty years.

mods really should ban you for this

You sound like a faggot (((lad)))

Well I can't condone your anti semetic remarks but you are right about the annoying hard on tv writers have against smoking. It's hypocritical.

this video is cancer.
Try this one instead:
youtube.com/watch?v=o-CFZ063Ytw

What does that picture have to do with anything?

>classes become stressful
>figure ill try smoking since drinking fucks my sleep schedule
>smoke 2 or 3 cigs a night for a couple months
>go home for break
>dont smoke
>month into new semester still havent smoked
wtf is this addiction shit? not sure if I want to get alcohol or cigs tonight though

>not getting raped by a sandnigger
why haven't you destroyed your asshole yet?

They're both bad for you but at least with cigarettes you won't greatly increase the chances that you slam your car into a minivan and wipe out a family.

Don't bother with these people. They've been to brainwashed into shoving sausages into their mouths.
Even the /fit/ fags genuinely believe meat is healthy.
Fucking Jews, man.

I don't drink and drive I drink and sit at home and play video games. At least when I'm drunk sitting at home I feel happyish

This except you meant inelastic.

Big tobacco makes 5%of what the government does off a pack of cigarettes. Sad!