When are these fucking idiots going to stop falling into Trump's traps? They've become a parody of themselves

When are these fucking idiots going to stop falling into Trump's traps? They've become a parody of themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

data.baltimoresun.com/news/police/homicides/index.php?show_results=UPDATE MAP&range=2016&district=all&zipcode=All&cause=all&age=all&gender=all&race=all&article=all
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All those white cities.

FUCK DRUMPS AND FUCK WHITE CITYS

>orlando7
>amerishart city names

Trump needs to send the feds to STL

Seriously. it's getting ridiculous.

1/10

:(

I wonder why it only listed North Charleston....Hmmmm. What are they trying to tell us about North Charleston

>50 People die in Pluse shooting
>People care more about percentage points than lives

Those are all basketball-American cities right?

For fucks sake, just reintroduce segregation.

>rate
Fucking liberals
Yeah the rate is lower but look at the sheer fucking amount of deaths

Those population numbers seem very wrong. Detroit and Baltimore only 600,000. St. Louis, 300k?

>segregation
But they're all in "basketball-American cities", as you said. What's not segregated about that.

To keep them there.

Detroit is no surprise, there are whole host districts when abandoned buildings.

>Yeah the rate is lower but look at the sheer fucking amount of deaths
Why would you emphasize a sheer number over a ratio when the latter is more informative.

>Not even top 10!!!
>It's 12
hmm

Only trendy libshits live in these cities.

I never even saw a nigger in my life until I was 15 years old and the Swedes/Lutherans started introducing Somalia fucking shits into my town.

The vast majority of them aren't going anywhere and if they do it will likely be to a cage somewhere. I'm not sure what else you want. Are you seeing lost Chicagoans roaming your neighborhood?

Yes it was named after the Orlando Bloom family. Long line of Orlando Blooms.

It's almost certainly based on official city limits, which can be small in some cases. Likely Chicago has a large city limit, incorporating peaceful neighborhoods while the others are small and only get the nasty sections in

Make it official.

J Burton aka Hillary PR Team aka Conservative Pundit is a satirical pro-Trump twitter account, dummies

A
Fucking
LEAF

Because a rate can be extremely misleading
Look at greenland, small 50k population, every time a person commits suicide the rate skyrockets because its so fucking small.
Meanwhile chimpcongo not only has a high RATE of murders it has the most murders in the entire fucking country. Ignoring that little tidbit because its #11 on the list, when they had 700+ murders last year, is beyond retarded.

nah Detroit is the result of nigrification aka unopposed dem rule

Aren't 49 of those Orlando deaths a result of a terrorist attack?

the sheer irony

ban assault niggers

>2016 shootings & ethnic make up of chiraq
p o t t e r y
o
t
t
e
r
y

They're not. He's playing them like a fiddle, and they're powerless to stop themselves.

You know that saying, "Hung by their own petard"? This is that, being played out before your eyes.

Go read Scott Adams' blog, he goes into Trumps techniques. (Yes, the Dilbert guy)

'Trendy libshits" don't live in Detroit, and a couple other of those cities.

Detroit is mostly black, or muslim.

Wen the blacks kill each other off, the Muslims will take over.

Also provide them more guns so they kill eachother faster.

Only trumpfags think getting everything wrong all the time is smart

>Scott Adams

>I’m having a fun time watching President Trump flood the news cycle with so many stories and outrages that no one can keep up. Here’s how the math of persuasion works in this situation:

>1 outrage out of 3 headlines in a week: Bad Persuasion
>25 outrages out of 25 headlines in a week: Excellent Persuasion

persuasion man strikes again.

>Mfw I've lived in Memphis, TN, Jackson, MS, and Columbus, MS.
>mfw ll three mostly black cities.
>be white as fuck
>mfw was on felony probation because I was a stupid teenager
>mfw I couldn't carry any weapons so I used to walk through some of the worst ghettos on earth wearing combat boots with a box cutter tucked inside
>mfw was once told I never got fucked with because they always assumed the white guy walking unafraid through nig country all by himself was the craziest person on the block

So glad I don't live around nigger so anymore Sup Forums. It's true that they stink and live in absolute filth off gubamen't chekz. I moved to Columbus when I was 22. Up until that point I had never seen a cockroach in real life. Spent the next few years battling them off daily. The worst part is that niggers don't seem to mind them. I doubt many of you will believe this, but it's true. My last week living there I was trying to deal with a nigress customer. At one point during the conversation she patted her weave and a fucking roach fell onto the floor. She proceeded to step on it and continue berating me over $20. I was completely beside myself.

kys /leftypol/ shill

Go suck off a zionist or ex-KGB, faggot

I didn't know there was 7 cities called Orlando in Florida

Wow I wonder what these cities have in common.

Lived in Illinois for 21 years.

People are more willing to visit Chicago than St. Louis, but the real problem with Chicago is downtown. They shouldn't count the northern population in this.

I know little about America but let me guess 2 things.
1) Most if not all the top 10 are Democrat controlled.
2) Most if not all the top 10 have larger than average black/minority populations.
It's almost as if there some provable scientific link between certain things. Really made me think.......

A city comprising 82% negroes?

Is this a troll or something? No city could function like that, it'd be like Somalia or something.

Holy fuck how can someone be this stupid.

Orlando4 reporting.

Suck it, Orlandos7&2. Orlando5 you're cool. Orlando3 I got my eye on you.

>tfw you live in Orlando6
dodged a bullet there

LINGUISTIC KILLSHOT

i like how those stats are only from the first half of 2016, baltimore city had 318 murders the year. god know how many more if essex, towson, and other negrovilles were in the city limits.

source data.baltimoresun.com/news/police/homicides/index.php?show_results=UPDATE MAP&range=2016&district=all&zipcode=All&cause=all&age=all&gender=all&race=all&article=all

It went bankrupt a couple years ago. Detroit is trash but the suburbs around it are some of the most affluent in the country.

Chicago had more murders this month than my entire country in a year

It doesn't work. It's held up badly by feds and the old infrastructure whites put up.

It looks quite nice in the surrounding areas.

Also, I had no idea that they had wheelie bins in the USA.

It'd be interesting to compare the decrease in whites and the level of crime.

>Orlando
>San Bernardino

Makes you think

#3 not bad

>wheelie bins
How the hell else are you supposed to get it to the curb?

The guy from the council used to come round and left them out of your garden to the lorry, and then back again.

* lift

Yea we figured out the wheel a couple years ago

it doesn't function, that's why the recount found massive amounts of voter fraud there before they shut it down.

Trump's twitter is infinitely powerful