Lets be honest

Lets be honest
Sup Forums only opposes abortion because they can't get laid and want to punish people who can
If pol could get laid they'd see abortion for what it is: a potential saviour for a man from child support

If you get laid abortion is in your self interest and it's irrational to go against your self interest

Murder.

It isn't murdering you

Why do you care?

>>If you get laid abortion is in your self interest and it's irrational to go against your self interest

This is exactly correct and I'm not even joking.

Why do you care about human life other than your own

>Goy

>If you get laid with multiple partners you don't want to spend your life with, without even a care for the more than likely bad outcomes, abortion is in your self interest and it's irrational to go against your self interest
ftfy, degenerate scum
Also, pol is not pro-life you retard.

He's speaking at the level of his audience.

I oppose abortion because for every baby aborted our government imports a shitskin adult to keep the population and GDP growing. Could care less about live, I would take a persons life with my bare hands if nesessary.

Nah I literally only oppose abortion for white babies

What's the problem? Isn't that the average level a US citizen speaks on?

Sup Forums is pro-life you french cuck

Was Hillary speaking at her audiences level when she spoke at a fourth grade level?

Good thing I have white privledge to teach me how to install hvac and change the oil on my own car.

>Waaah he doesn't talk like a washed out professor.
>He doesn't talk down to us like we're stupid.

Trump clearly has tailored his speech so that he can get his point across without sounding like he's some rich asshole who only talks to other rich assholes.

This is true. I can't get laid

>tfw no gf

BAN ABORTION. THOSE BITCHES MUST BE PUNISHED

No, Sup Forums is pro-choice because the majority of Sup Forums is American and because it kills a lot of Blacks in the US.

Lurk more gypsy.

Hypothetically speaking, they would probably praise a liberal president who speaks the same way he does for being inclusive in his speeches by making it so even people who don't speak English natively can understand what he says.

>le Sup Forums is a Christian Republican board

I fully support abortion. Most people getting abortions are black or brown. It's the only thing other than crime keeping our national nigger population from rising above ~12%. The few whites who do get abortions are usually low-class ones who are better off not breeding anyway. More white conservatives who care about their race need to realize this.

At best.

These assholes just don't get it, do they?

Of course he speaks simply, directly, and clearly. THIS IS THE REASON WE ELECTED HIM. Not because he is a moron, but because he tells the truth most often and does what the fuck he says he is going to do.

So funny that the only acceptable form of pro-choice on Sup Forums is the one that emphasizes how there will be less black ppl.

Anyone working class who understnad economics should support abortion
Poor people have abortions at an above representative rate
Labour is a commodity
Commodities are subject to supply and demand economics
Every child aborted reduces supply of labour and ups it's cost

Thats more cash in yours and your children's pockets

Fuck off retard

Muh feels muh sjw tier argument

Resources are a zero sum game
Everyone of those 'pwecus wittle babbies' is money out of yours and your childrens pockets
Every abortion a payrise

I fully support abortion for all races other than whites. Seriously though, why do you think we aren't flooded with nogz?

Washington Post quite possibly the worst source for unbiased information about Trump in the universe, study finds.

Sup Forums only opposes abortion because they discovered Barron.

Then pay for it yourself and stop whining about it being the end of the world because the state isn't going to pay for it.

>pro abortion
we should be forcing these niggers to have abortions fuck my taxes paying for theyre welfare or heath benifits when in jail

Abortion is simply a necessity evil in our society. Fact is the vast majority of women who get abortions are already poor single mothers who are already a drain on the system (section 8, food stamps, welfare). They are the last people who should be having more kids. If baby mamma in the ghetto has 3 kidd from 2 different fathers vs 8 kids from 7 different fathers, we all benefit from that via lower burdens on our social welfare system and reduced crime.

Abortion should be a last resort though. The better approach we should take for these people is to push incentives for them to get sterilized. Offer a 5k direct deposit Gibsmedat for any single mother on welfare to have her tubes tied, that offers a much better return on our tax dollars.

Fuck off baby killer

You know we have condoms right? It's a whole lot easier and cheaper than an abortion plus it prevents pregnancy from even happening

this not to mention the foster care is beyond fucked so these "could be presidents" are most likly never gonna be adopted into good homes but gonna rob your ass eventually

>23 week
Is that allowed in the US?

Not that it matters anyway, all those black babies should be killed before they become a burden to society and you become like us.

I am married to a beautiful woman. I "get laid" whenever I want.

The reason I oppose abortion is because I am a Christian man of morality and integrity. Abortion is the act of murdering the most vulnerable humans on the planet, while they are still in the womb.

A real man of religion, integrity, and morality realizes that it is his responsibility to have a positive impact on the world. Therefore, to ignore--and even encourage--abortion is to reveal yourself as a failure of a man.