TODAY, I WILL REMIND THEM PIG/MEN

youtube.com/watch?v=1hyqzAe0-Q8

Unleash the pigmen into Mecca

Oh, Sup Forums, will ya wake up to reality! It's a military thing! They're probably creating a whole army of pig warriors!

Cat girls soon...

We twilight zone now

Shut the fuck up, pig people are the greatest thing ever

kys

I got balls of steel.

THIS

They don't attack unless provoked, send them to Europe and when the muslims start throwing rocks they'll get BTFO while the europeans laugh from inside their homes

Fucking Pigmen ruining europe

GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY

Antidote for islam confirmed!

Guys you don't understand

Who hates pigs?
Kikes and mudslimes.

If we get pig human hybrid soldiers
Then the kikes and mudslimes will be too triggered by "muh unclean" to fight back

This is next level warfare tbqhfam

>wanting to fuck a cat

Am I the only person who thinks this is really degenerate?

With pigmen walking around, maybe a girl will finally take an interest in you.

Fuck off you inferior weak human

Cats are fucking sexy m8

WAIT FOR IT

WE HAVE FOUND A WAY

KEK WILL LIVE

>pigmen
Making anime real.

Sup Forums, you asked for this. You memed this into being.

>You will be able to visit genetically-engineered catgirl bordellos within the next 25 years
Feels good man

Wojak will be waiting for him.

I'd rather be a pigman than a literally Hitler

Just a reminder that YHWH destroyed civilization due to hybridization. Can we not do the same thing and risk His wrath? I'm all for transhumanism, but chimeras are beyond the Pale.

>MFW Alex jones was right

Did someone say Swinezatsgruppen??

They're not chimeras, they're organ hosts.

You use them to farm human lungs and livers of the correct blood type and genetic material such that they can be used without causing organ rejection. This is actually huge and incredibly important.

"And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.

And the Lord said, I will blot out man that I created from the face of the earth, yea from man to the birds of the air, together with cattle and beasts that are in the field for I repent that I made them." - Jasher 4:18,19

"As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the world?...
For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man." - Matthew 24

We are in trouble...

i was jsut thinking this

>Implying genetically engineered catgirls won't immediately eclipse this in importance

"They admit it. It's in the papers. "

I KNEW IT

I WAS CEREAL AND NO ONE LISTEN

MAN

PIG

BEAR

MANBEARPIG.

IM CEREAL NOW.

Of course they will, but right now I just care that my friend isn't going to die from cystic fibrosis because of this.

>Jasher
>Implying this is even canonical

SOON
O
O
N

pig pussy overlords.

scientists are such degenerates these days

>Jasher
Lmao at the implication that God didn't provide animals as both companions AND for the betterment of man kind.

>ManBearPig will actually end the world and only in our final moments will we realize he was cereal

More like.

WE MOTHER 3 NOW

So this will stop Soros from eating children then?

How can human men even compete?

Not mixing of humans and animals. Doing that is an abomination before God and if you don't think so, then that's like... your opinion man.

so underrated

So... is this an anti-ISIS universal soldier for fighting our water wars?

It's in the Ethiopic Church, which predates the Catholics and the council of Laodicea by over 300 years. If you don't think it's Scripture, tell me why. It qualifies in by book.

>not wanting to fuck pussy
Mike's gonna pay you a visit real soon