Hillary Clinton Received Over 800,000 Illegal Votes, Research Claims

Is this legit-LEGIT?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/hillary-clinton/2017/01/27/hillary-clinton-received-800000-illegal-votes-research-suggests/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
youtube.com/watch?v=rrXwwfKrCY4
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
freebeacon.com/politics/report-hillary-clinton-received-votes-non-citizens/
nation.foxnews.com/2017/01/27/clinton-received-800000-votes-noncitizens-study-finds
fs.wp.odu.edu/jrichman/2017/01/27/i-do-not-support-the-washington-times-piece/
fs.wp.odu.edu/jrichman/2016/11/28/is-it-plausible-that-non-citizen-votes-account-for-the-entire-margin-of-trumps-popular-vote-loss-to-clinton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She still won the popular vote by 2.2 million you fucking retard.

breitbart.com/hillary-clinton/2017/01/27/hillary-clinton-received-800000-illegal-votes-research-suggests/

Trump's investigation hasn't even began, douchebag.

And another million who were dead plus all of the double state voters

I'm sure (((snopes))) and punditfacts are creating a spin for it right now.

But 800k can't all be from Cali, how much are from swing states?

>Breitbart

Nice fake news sweety, try a credible source like CNN or the NYT

She still lost the election you fucking retard.

>breitbart

Uhhh, no sweetie, that is not a credible source.

She also had pedo's running her campaign.

Fucking leaves man

And that's still entirely irrelevant you fucking waste

sgdsg

>low quality leafing

It's in my nature

So she still won. Breitbart is retarded

Even after investigation, libetards will still not believe it and the media will probably call it a hoax like the holocaust.

(((NPR))) has been preemptively debunking this stuff, keeping it in the news cycle as FAKE NEWS, even when the man himself wasn't talking about it.

the level of hypocrisy for hilldawg defenders would be astounding if they had any self-awareness; instead, it's just an astounding lack of self-awareness.

17 replies
14 posters
3 images

And

>ZERO FUCKING ARGUMENTS

Z E R 0
E
R

NO ONE HAS ATTEMPTED TO SUPPORT OR UNDERMINE THE STUDY
YOU JUST SIT AROUND AND SHITPOST
NECK YOURSELVES. ALL OF YOU.

There is no point
They are right, fuck off back to funnyjunk

are you people like this in real life? like wtf

This was also posted in the washingtonpost for anyone crying about breitbart.

However, it's important to note that this comes from a study not an an actual investigation to illegal ballots.

The idea though that illegals would not be able find ways to vote though is silly, illegals are not supposed to be in the country, not supposed to work, not supposed to be able to get fake ID's and SSN, not supposed to drive cars yet they can find ways to do it or bypass the laws, the idea that in some states that do not have strict voter ID laws, that some illegals could find ways to get fake documentation or steal someone else's identity to vote is pretty silly, since they already to do this to work.

The thing though, is that we cannot prove how many people possibly could have done this and that most illegals are already going to be in sanctuary cities in states that were already blue anyway. Outside of Texas of course.

May not be legit.

Regardless, trump will figure it out at this rate.

Opinion on Trudeau? Most leafs here seem to hate him.

>This was also posted in the washingtonpost for anyone crying about breitbart.

I think you mean the washington times:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

No relevant first world country including your own uses the popular vote you fucking retard.

>Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton
oh god it just rolls off the tongue

No...ye-...no....yyyyyessss....n-n-no...ye-

>Breitbart

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

Don't allow this story to soften the stance of a much needed federal investigation into this matter, this story is only trying to quell the door opening to instilling, strict voter ID laws...KEEP THE PRESSURE ON!

Exactly.
Keep twisting the knife hard.
Just because Trump won doesn't mean we or anyone should rest easy.

Well that's exactly how the EU referendum was decided by moron.

Looks like Hillary "winning" the popular vote was just more FAKE NEWS.

Could Hillary end up losing for a THIRD time now? Sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=rrXwwfKrCY4

Dude only 10% of our population votes, you fucking leaf.

What is up with all these newfags

Precisely.
We are not to get complacent.
Just because we got our foot in the door does not mean we now, kick our feet up.

how do you even think Bernie go close to winning
he was busing people from state to state

investigation happens and it shows millions of illegal votes went to HC

Trump wins popular vote and 3 more states as a result

if i was illegal and i could vote and the other candidate was going to deport me i would vote for her

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

freebeacon.com/politics/report-hillary-clinton-received-votes-non-citizens/

nation.foxnews.com/2017/01/27/clinton-received-800000-votes-noncitizens-study-finds

>won
Why isn't she in the white house then? =^)
>inb4 democracy lecture from some fag who has a literal queen

>could have
>extrapolated
>on his blog

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

- A national referendum on a single issue is not the same as choosing local representatives.
- Brexit is not legal until those elected officials (who were not chosen by popular vote) pass it into law
- The US is not a consolidated nation. It is a union of separate states. Every state gets a certain number of electors proportional to its population. The majority of those electors voted for Donald Trump.

You must be trolling. Nobody can be that retarded.

Referendums are not elections you mentally deficient vegetable

It's a very low guess.

Trump is right, as usual. A proper investigation will find 3 to 5 million illegals voted in California alone for that horrible shrill cunt.

This, illegal doesnt mean you aren't american

Kek

Trumpfags love blogs

Her vote count will probably be reduced by millions once a full investigation is done.

No, it is not legit, not even close. The majority of Clinton votes were fraudulent.

Commiefags love Marxist propaganda.

So do you morons ACTUALLY believe Trump's claims that illegals and dead people were counted as votes for Hillary?

I mean I knew this board had its head up its ass and Trump's dick in its mouth, but this is actually ridiculous

>yfw no one actually voted for Hillary

Trump knows the jews will do anything to stop him winning next election, so hes making sure the voting system is air tight. Its not about hillary, its about subverting the elite.

It's far more plausible than Russia hacking the voting machines to help Trump.

Huh, now subtract the dead and underage votes.

Author Jesse Richman: "I Do Not Support The Washington Times Piece"
Link: fs.wp.odu.edu/jrichman/2017/01/27/i-do-not-support-the-washington-times-piece/

Original Blog Post:
fs.wp.odu.edu/jrichman/2016/11/28/is-it-plausible-that-non-citizen-votes-account-for-the-entire-margin-of-trumps-popular-vote-loss-to-clinton/

>“…of the millenials, dreamers, undocumented citizens – and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country – are fearful of voting,” an interviewer told the president. “So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?”
>“Not true,” Obama reassured. “And the reason is first of all when you vote you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential.”

Don't you believe our former president?

>Trump is against the Jews
>Trump supports Israel

how is that not plausible? The secret service has pretty much confirmed it

It's important to keep the narrative accurate

They have PROOF of 800,000. But we and everyone suspects much more. This isn't over yet.

>Citizenship is a social construct
Shamefur dispray

>nice try, sweaty

> I have no concept of the Ashkenazi threat therefore I equate Israel w/ 'the Jews'
> I ignore the fact that Hitler pointed out this conundrum a hundred years ago

No they haven't.

>Breitbart.

No, it's not true, you fucking pantshitter.

Donald Dumbfuckers can't pull the crayon far enough out of their withered brains to understand what a legit news source says.

Every single one of them has debunked this shit. Over and over and over and over.

Please go meme some more about fake news, though. I'm sure it'll help give President Pussygrabber and his braindead followers so much more legitimacy. Literally no one except frog posters with red caps over their tinfoil believes in "alternative facts."

>failed presidential candidate Hilary Clinton
Holy spirit inside me, that opening made me smile so big. Imagine her reading that lol that's her only title now "failed presidential candidate" hahaha she could have died as "former secretary Clinton" or even "former first lady Hilary Clinton" but nope not anymore.
>failed presidential candidate Hilary Clinton

who is she?

no, it is not.

unfortunately.

If they manage to prove 1mil fake votes, no matter if they are for hillary or trump, this would be a HUGE win for trump.

He would get to pass not only voter id laws, but stop california and 7 other states from handing out driving licenses to illegals and making voting unpleasant for poor people, which would make democrats lose a ton of votes.

yes, this would be a huge deal, too bad it is not real. It is a mathematical projection based on nothing but guesses.

>Research
Yeah Im sure some "experts" found that out, and apparently apparently an research nowadays is any retard "expert" with an opinion that agrees with a narrative, same happens with Trump
>Experts claim Trump wont win
Until an actual federal investigation is launched and concluded 0 illegals couldve voted for Hillary for all I care

RELEASE THE DOCUMENTS SO NIGGERS MAY "observe"

To citizens of the USA it does. Only citizens of the USA are Americans. None of this, I live on an American continent so I too am American bullshit. You are a Canadian, Brazilian, etc...if you try to claim your an American you are just fucking posing.

America's electoral college is actually far more representative than our own system.

It's pretty common for prime ministers to enter office with their party receiving 30-40% of the popular vote.

Either way, popular vote is an irrelevant metric.

Mike is coming for your precious hillary
and one day soon
you'll realize you cried your heart out
for a fucking pedophile
you sick son of a bitch

>800k
>hasn't even been performed by Trump's team yet
oh man they must be trying to demotivate him because when they check on California

Yes absolutely. The NAACP has already come out and said they will 'resist' this investigation. And that's because it will reveal how badly the blacks (see Detroit), illegals, and commies... Leftists...Cheat like a mother fucker. The numbers from Detroit suggest 100,000 fake votes from that county alone. Think of all the black run urban counties in this country...

CNN hahaha, LEAF... DAY OF THE RAKE NOW!!

This.

I can't wait to see the results of this investigation. Cali alone probably has 1-2 million illegal votes, also betting Nevada was stolen by beanbags in pic related.

Not as bad as wynne, but damn is he trying.

>mfw the loony left played themselves into a full national recount and fucked themselves from here on out

>The face of the laws of physics when it looked at that pic

This

They are trying to beat him to the punch and make themselves look better

Oh it's this shill again. Nice Hilldawg pictures, you're the only one who uses them while going on longwinded diatribes featuring classic insults like "pantshitters" and "babydicks."

Only females resort to this pathetic degree of ad hominem, due to their inherent insecurity on a site where they can't defer to social validation. So either you or your script-writing supervisor is a confirmed roastie. Noted for future reference.