twitter.com/ARnews1936/status/825083044356902913

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI
livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html
justice4germans.wordpress.com/
nbcnews.com/news/world/auschwitz-survivor-gena-turgel-walked-out-gas-chamber-alive-n293496
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's like another shoah!

Is Trump /ourguy/?

I love this timeline.

Still going with the 6 million figure even though the Auchwitz official death toll has been slashed by 3 million since the early 90s eh?

That's not even taking into account the lie that 1 million were killed in Treblinka, and that there's a mass grave holding a million dead jews, and that no one can excavate it for religious reasons...

>freebeacon.com

PRAISE KEK!

Literally the six gorzillian meme. He could tattoo I'm a Cuckold for Jews on his forehead and they would get pissed at him for not doing it in hrebrew.

please be more considerate of all the atrocities committed during the worst genocide recorded in history

Oy vey! How dare this orange-faced buffoon Blumpf omit the 60 trillion Jews that were gassed, burned, and their ashes transformed into soap by evil Nazi pagan shamans... This is literally another shoah and we must press on the cause to divide the US and European peoples as much as possible to repair the damage done against us.

Literal shoah oy vey.

will you hillary shills get over it already? she lost. Now take your anti-semitism back to tumblr where it belongs. Trump and Sup Forums support jews.

OY VEY REMEMBER THE 6 MILLION GOYIM

there is no need to be upset

why are you so mad?

Find me a single damn person who's heard of the holocaust and didn't know over half of the people killed were Jews

Holohoax thread?

If you kill yourself you win.

the holocaust never happened you retard. The nazis and hitler loved jews and treated them exceptionally well.

>He literally didn't remember the 6 million.

Hitler was a Zionist. He hated communist jews and every other race of communist.

Jews are not a hivemind derp derp.

There were no corpses, no bones, no ashes or any other physical evidence of the alleged murder of 6 million Jews using a common insecticide in "gas chambers". How can anyone believe such an outrageous claim without even a shred of evidence?

Anonymous (ID: foImtLlj) 01/27/17(Fri)22:14:56 No.109443133▶
File: 1445060737672.jpg (854 KB, 1200x810)
854 KB
there is no need to be upset
>>
Anonymous (ID: sdZRUeEe) 01/27/17(Fri)22:15:02 No.109443145▶
why are you so mad?
>>
Anonymous (ID: lxglrLWa) 01/27/17(Fri)22:16:15 No.109443331▶File: 1478292756651.jpg (51 KB, 540x429)
51 KB
(OP)
Find me a single damn person who's heard of the holocaust and didn't know over half of the people killed were Jews
>>
Anonymous (ID: zfqZ3a2B) 01/27/17(Fri)22:16:20 No.109443347▶
(OP)
>>
Anonymous (ID: gslfIpJs) 01/27/17(Fri)22:17:03 No.109443451▶
File: 9YbIQmv.jpg (76 KB, 676x366)
76 KB
Holohoax thread?
>>
Anonymous (ID: i3ZPfEVZ) 01/27/17(Fri)22:18:08 No.109443624▶
If you kill yourself you win.
>>
Anonymous (ID: CF9OGhMt) 01/27/17(Fri)22:18:42 No.109443695▶
the holocaust never happened you retard. The nazis and hitler loved jews and treated them exceptionally well.

el holcox dint hapen fuck off ratard

there is no need to be angry

This guy fucks XD

You wouldn't want to ba called an evil nazi antisemite would you goy?

Muh witness testimonies of experiences which were absolutely real in their minds.

oy vey its like another holocaust to not fellate the jews

WTF I HATE DRUMPF NOW

Did he use an anti tank rifle?

Who writes this shit?

or kikes are just liars, I dunno

OY VEY OMMITED ONLY 6 MIL.

MORE LIKE

120 GORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRILLION

so he read top secret information saying the holocaust was a farce

OY VEY
Y

V
E
Y

Trudeau did the same thing

livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html

Fuck off Nazi!

Trump "It is with a heavy heart and somber mind that we remember and honor the victims, survivors, heroes of the Holocaust. It is impossible to fully fathom the depravity and horror inflicted on innocent people by Nazi terror"

Definitely sounds like the typical nazi alt-righter on Sup Forums... ONE OF US.

Obvious bait.

>liberals HATE Israel
>suddenly get bootyblasted because the God-Emperor just acknowledged the other victims of World War 2 instead of implying that exclusively and solely jews suffered

The God-Emperor is forcing them to SWITCH TACTICS on every front. The DNC is now the party that's pro-war, pro-corporate powergrabs, pro-jews.

ive always hated this picture

Google you have a sick sense of humor

Does he specifically have to use the phrase "slaughter of jews" for it to be acceptable or something?

Isn't the fact that the whole thing is already about the holocaust good enough?

give me one single piece of evidence that the holocaust was real. I'll wait.

lost

>there were no corpses

Nice to hear from someone who was alive during Hitler's Germany.

Kek, what a joke. The media will do anything to try and make Trump somewhat hating on a ethnic/religious group.

>...MOVE THE AMERICAN EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM, THE ETERNAL CAPITAL OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE!!!!!

hmmm what did he mean by this

You do realize the death caps were literally "the final solution". A-lot of the killing was in the forests, and buried. See livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html

massive fraud in payouts.. but hey.. jews who would have thought.

nwo was 90s meme..

greater israel is the 00 meme, or whatever the fuck you call shit now..

move mudslime to eu.. free up land around israel.. step in and kill off remaining mudlsime quietly.. oh look israel is huuuuuge.

and everyone was afraid trump was pro jew.

Nationalist View coming in 3..2..1..

What do you have on Wiesel's tattoo?

Oy Vey!

Yeah thousands and thousands of people a day killed in forests for 4 years straight in a bunch of graves no one happens to know where they are

gas yourself kike

so these jews.. who are in on the conspiracy.. who are they specifically? i mean it's obviously not ALL jews.. just wanna get this straight

>bear and eagle
Was it cannibalistic american and russian?

Kek. Should not be considered anything but story, they were bored children thern.

fuck off out of here with that star jew

You have doubts why?

Well yea, there is no metal in the graves to detect the graves. Plus, bodies are organic, they don't last forever.

nah

still no proof the holocaust happened

You have the link for this one? Or the archived link perhaps?

it's literally illegal in Europe to question these accounts

>all the atrocities committed during the worst genocide recorded in history
But that did happen
justice4germans.wordpress.com/

there is a serious reason for that

y'all are so contrarian.. you *know* you just like playing devils advocate

nbcnews.com/news/world/auschwitz-survivor-gena-turgel-walked-out-gas-chamber-alive-n293496

That should not be a thing. People should be allowed to question everything no matter what.

what is that serious reason?

Fun fact: There was a Allgemeine SS member and former WW1 veteran who wrote about physical /fit/ness and otehr health topics with the last name
>Trumpp

>pic related

10/10 would MAGA again

the red cross numbers and actual claimed numbers don't match. the numbers claimed killed don't even match esisting jews at the time. it was a farce. it never happended as stated. these supposive gas chambers would be run by several men, HOW THE FUCK do several men move out thousands of dead bodies at a time.. it would take days.. the whole thing is bullshit.

jews killed more chechens by far, but you'll never hear their story.

you must be a kike. you will get no more further responses from me.

my family..
those who survived, all 3 of them, during the franco prussian war came here with the clothes on their back. but they never cried like jews.

jews are pussies.

>She had no idea the Nazis had tried to kill her until a woman she knew said, "Don't you know what has just happened to you? You were in the gas chamber!"

Most likely they were just normal showers. If they were gas chambers, they would not let her get out.

oh my god HE'S USING THE 75D CHESS

media will become obsessed with the 6 million narrative, giving freedom for people to investigate the actual number