Universal healthcare is the best replacement for Obamacare. Even Trump endorsed it

Universal healthcare is the best replacement for Obamacare. Even Trump endorsed it.

America needs it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6inQmf96SYQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Bernie Sanders

Literally who?

The best replacement is a bullet to the head of the degenerates who can't pay.

MUH GWOBA WORMIN IS DA MOS BERSIOUS PROBPHLEM ON EARF!!! AGREE WIT MEEEE!!!!!

Who's going to pay for it?
Are you going to increase your debt even more?
Or tax the hell out of the people?

Who's this Bernie sanderrs guy?

They will never implement it, they are already gagging balls deep on their apathy. It's funny they think this will affects minorities when poor whites are the largest recipients of the ACA but don't say that too loud to the retards here who never work a day in their life.
>mfw I will witness the death of America.

The 1% will be required to pay their fair share through higher taxes and loophole closings.

>mfw faggot footnotes of history have been "witnessing the death of America" since we became the global super power in the fucking 50's

Maybe if America wasn't almost 50% non-white

If we could just have universal healthcare coverage for white people that would be the best option desu.

How are people supposed to afford healthcare when 80% of jobs pay poverty wages.

Sounds like you have a good job though. The kind that makes you apathetic towards the suffering of others. That's not really conductive for a functioning society.

Can I have your job? I would actually appreciate it. Maybe I'd do something good with the money....

...instead of what you're doing- shit posting on the internet like a retarded nigger faggot, you worthless, ignorant asshole.

Why just one race of people? Why not all Americans?

Boo hoo, work harder commie

Costa Rica has better healthcare than the US. Sad. We're #1, more like #37.

that means you

if not, most people you know

>"Sorry, we won't take you no matter how hard you worked. You have a pre-existing condition that makes it likely for you to have a subcranial hematoma without treatment, so it looks like you're gonna have to deal with it. Have a nice day! Don't get a stroke on the way out, haha!"

and what do you do for a living?

After the wall is in and the 11-30 million people dodging the income tax systems are deported then it will work great.
I'm all for it.

Oh well, you were dealt a bad hand. Don't ask everyone else to pay for it.

Having to work yourself to death in the United States of Fuck You I got Mine, is being dealt a bad hand? There's no chance that, just maybe, the system is little rigged?

Do you know what cognitive dissonance is? A lot of people on Sup Forums think that rich jews run everything and screw people over. I wonder if they're the same people on here saying, hur, dur, work harder."

So do you believe that certain people shouldn't have healthcare, because they were "dealt a bad hand"? Then what about those who are genuinely disabled and can't work (people with brain injuries, or a mental illness, for example)?

America needs less government in healthcare, not more.

Get a job, bernout.

bad genes should die, honestly

>Even Trump endorsed it.

No he didn't.

The social Darwinist argument against accessible healthcare is just fedora-tier edginess.

You know who really shouldn't have healthcare? People whose own decisions led to their health problems. The obese and smokers should get bullets in the head before a single public penny goes to treating them

No, it's seriously realistic
They're predisposed to horrible, expensive illness and will beget children that repeat the process, either deal with it on your own or die, don't shove your burdens onto everyone else

And you're retarded for thinking that taxing rich people more will pay for it when it won't or even begin to. A NHS system would require a tax increase on all income levels to pay for what would be shit level care due to increased wait times and allocation of funding for certain services.

You retards lost for a reason, your autism doesn't hold sway with people who actually have jobs and intelligence

Not really, you're effectively artificially extending your lifespan by preying on the money of the state and the civillians in it, then going on to breed children that will do the same.

Underground racing extraordinairre.

>I have no idea how buying health insurance works

>Health insurance is the same as healthcare

Forgot pic.

It makes sense hitler did it.

This is now a commie BTFO thread.

Bog Twins approve.

Yes, he did.

youtube.com/watch?v=6inQmf96SYQ

Go be wrong somewhere else, faggot.

ACA when it first instated resulted in me getting fewer working hours so my employer could avoid the insurance mandate and having less money overall since I was required to purchase insurance, said insurance was more expensive now since the premiums had to go up to cover the perpetually ill.

I have a better job now and pay for Blue Cross Blue Shield but that law did me no favors and seeing it repealed makes me happy. I shouldn't be forced to buy a product nor should I have to pay for someone else's medical bills

Universal healthcare only works when you have a strong, hardworking, healthy homogeneous population. And if that's the case you'd barely need it to begin with because most people would be healthy.

Not an argument.

he drives one of the smallest chevys, stop smearing jesus's image

what if they're rich people with bad genes?

>inb4 source revealed as Hoppe or Mises or some other asshat

Most people with health issues didn't outright bring it upon themselves.

>being so cucked that you see no other way of life other than to work for someone else

>Universal healthcare is the best replacement for Obamacare.

I agree.

He will push Medicaid for all. That's been the talk. Medicaid is the free healthcare poor people already got before obamacare and even obamacare directs you to Medicaid for you are poor as shit. Obamacare is nothing but a buffer.

>"Even" Trump endorsed it.
What a pompous little shit of a man.

does anyone have the chinese dynastic change copypasta?

No actually letting the market work and getting government out of medicalcare and insurance outside of contract enforcement would fix it.
You could tax them 100% and in some fantasy land where they actually paid that it still wouldn't foot the bill.

The issue is the high cost caused by government protectionism in the market not who is going to pay these ridiculous cost.

bump for truth

I summon kek for truth

if doubles or more Universal Healthcare is the only way to go

That's wonderful, except Rand Paul claims Trump has backed his plan, which is the literal opposite of Universal healthcare.

So go fuck yourself, you social parasite.

>80% of jobs pay poverty wages
That is demonstrably false and, quite frankly, retarded. Last time I checked, the US doesn't have 80% of people living in poverty. The middle class is bigger than it ever has been before. It is very easy to make a career even in retail if you aren't a dumbass and work hard. Within a couple years you can move up into management positions that pay a wage enough to live off of comfortably.

Yeah, that's it. Instead of working for minimum wage, everyone should just start their own business. Maybe we can all suck cocks for cash, like you do. Then we'd be our own bosses, and be able to choose whether we take 5 dicks up the ass a day, or 50- just like you, user!

(Does your pimp know you're shit posting on Sup Forums?)

Why does there need to be a replacement plan put in place? Why not just let the free market decide healthcare coverage?

>tear down state lines barring out of state companies from competing
>companies must provide more choice, quality or better prices
>put up subsidies where needed to help competition

The overburdened healthcare system is (partially) a result of illegals and lazy shits wanting free gibs. You deport the smallish brown people sucking money out of the economy and make jobs for the rest of them and people can start affording whatever basic level they need.

As for pre existing conditions it's all well and good to jump on here and say "shoot em in the head" It's difficult to convince congress that that's the way to go. If someone knows how much pre existing conditions cost the US health system each year let me know, but the money being saved from deporting illegals/tax being generated from more people working could go straight back to that, as well as taxes on legalising weed, gambling etc.

obamacare was an attempted transition to universal healthcare
how do americans not know this?

it's like y'all listened to your media and republicans, instead of actually reading the documents and listening to the president

if corporations are allowed to run the healthcare system, they become predatory
the insurance industry and the pharmasutical industry forms anti-competative pacts with them
universal standards go out the window, and private hospitals suck all the talent from state hospitals

america is bitching and moaning, but people are litterally dying because they can't afford medical care
and not just homeless people, ordinary people can't afford check ups and preventative care

Nice try, faggot, but not good enough

Don't.
Here in Germany the government takes a 3rd of your pay for mandatory government insurance. And this doesn't even account for taxes.

Here, they take a third of you pay and you don't get jack shit. And that's not even counting sales tax or property tax or income tax, etc. Then you have to pay the world's largest (literally, with or without insurance) medical bills everytime you need any kind of medical attention.

But comrade, the dindus need your dollas to make their melons wata.

What's the fear of universal healthcare anyways? I've had multiple surgeries literally for free.

you live in a capitalist society. you have the freedom to engage in commerce with virtually anyone or any company. why would you refuse to take advantage of the opportunity?

>for free
No such thing.

>The kind that makes you apathetic towards the suffering of others.
Ive got the empathy of an aspie
I don't give a shit about the suffering of others or whatever
But people having access to healthcare is in the best interests of society
Granting people consistent access to the necessities of life raises GDP, employment, overall productivity, and diminishes crime rates.

>everyone else to pay for it.
Do people seriously believe treating other people costs them money.

Follow this logic
>Baby
>Parents invest time and energy they could have put into economy
>Government invests money and resources in education they could have put into economy
>Dead/untreated permanent disability/otherwise can't work
>Doesn't work
>Doesn't contribute to economy
>Doesn't pay taxes
Math doesn't check on your logic, bud.

Free as in no personal upfront costs. Paying a little higher in taxes to crowdsource healthcare is more affordable than paying a $100,000 medical bill all on your own while old money live lavish, excessive lives without ever working for it.

Sorry bud, if we weren't
>60%
You would be right, but as it stands we have too many brown people who would abuse it until it went bankrupt

You have to go back

>You know who really shouldn't have healthcare? People whose own decisions led to their health problems.
I believe that those people should have access to healthcare, but that they must pay for it themselves.

>They're predisposed to horrible, expensive illness and will beget children that repeat the process, either deal with it on your own or die
What about a sterilization program, which is completely voluntary, and that has a financial incentive? Such as getting a vasectomy would be paid for (depending on your income) through taxes, and you get say, $1,000 cash as well. The financial incentive would be attractive mainly to those who live in poverty, and in the long run, this would save the state money by reducing the amount spent on 18 years of foodstamps/welfare for kids