PROOF THAT RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

...Is the fact that you autists can't agree on whether slavs are white.

Debate.

Slavs are white, do not believe (((those))) that say they are not.

Fuck, never thought of it like that.

I guess Reddit was right all along.

Whiter than you, Tyrone

>White """"people""""
>"white"

>fingolian says slavs are white
Okay. This settles that.

The fuck is that supposed to mean, bitch?

True, yet nor Bulgarians are slavs, nor Russians are. They are mostly mongoloids and we are mostly Turkish

I absolutely LOVE IT when amerimutts talk about whether we are white or not
Americans DO NOT EXIST
Your American today is a cunt born to european ancestors who migrated to USA
Not only that slavs are white, slavs are the pinnacle of white race, and I don't want another thread where le 56% talks about true europeans

It is as simple as it gets:

Slavs are neither white nor black. They are slavs.

It feels quite strange to me that Slavs have been Slaves to so many different people from Spanish/North African Moors to Scandinavians to Anatolian Turks to Mongolians.
I mean, you just have notice a pattern there.

Lol I like this guy. He can stay.

>(You)
>white
>human

Slavs are obviously white.

slavs are white

slavs are not white

"Slav" is not an ethnicity. It's a language group.
If you would learn and start conversing in a slavic language and abadoned your German language you would automatically become a Slav.

A guy from Poland, who stops talking Polish and decides to converse only in German isn't a Slav anymore.

The reason why people still believe it has something to do with ethnicity is the fucking Panslavic movement, which did nothing but harm to all the slavic speaking countries.

Inshallah Ahmedin, how are you 25 wives

By crime statistics, they are non-white, just as hispanics are

>Germans
>white
>human

IMO there are certain Slavic speaking ethnicities which possess qualities of higher races, like the Czechs and Croats.
We need to draw a line between the good ones and the bad ones rather than lump all of them together.

Wew lad thats a rare flag.

>(You)
>not a complete newfag

DELTEL

slavs are white.

Kill yourself burger. Fucking american trash. Montenegrans are relatively rare here and no amount of pretending that you are "le oldfag" will convince me otherwise because I have made up my mind about you and now consider you retarded.

Race is a social construct.
This construct is based upon consistent statistical correlation, outcomes, and ultimately goes back to genetic drift and founder/selection effect.

Thus, on average, white people are less violent and more intelligent, but black people are on average more violent and less intelligent. This correlates with the social construct of race.

In other words, even if race is just a social construct, it is nonetheless a convenient shorthand for the traits that often correlate to the perception of race.

Thank that on your diasphora, fäm. Just as detroit got destroyed by "natural democrats"

Slavs are Nordic.

Probably it's the reason why Lomonosov, Mendeleev or Lobachevsky were Russians, not Finns. Because we are slaves and crime-makers, yes.

He has been posting for a couple days though.
I have seen him several times today.

Basically this highly scientific plot says that if Swedes go extinct we can create synthetic Swedes by mixing Bulgarians and Finns.

Ethnicity IS NOT a social construct. There's a reason Sup Forums has become so good at spotting (((coincidences))), and that is because they share similar physical traits across the board. Physical traits are biological, not socially constructed

>muh exeptions prove the rule
>just because three russians out of millions were good, you have to ignore all their crime statistics.

Good goy, i cant wait for you to spew out how we could not have elevators without negroes.

Slavs aren't White.

Well I am not capable of being in every single thread at the same time at all hours of the day. So lay off me burgerbro.

Fuck you are not him. Never mind then.

>They are mostly mongoloids

Gypsy reatard.

Ethnic russians: 40% slav 20% balts 15% nords 10% mongols.

www.khazaria.com/genetics/russians.html

Welcome to Sup Forums pol

I will be your guide

I don't think they're white, but they're close relatives and they're good.

No, it doesn't say so. It puts people of different nations on the plot by two genetic components. And all of them say that Baltic / Polish / Finnish are close to us genetically. While not all say that Swedes are something that would come out of mixing Bulgarians and Finns (in fact, even this one doesn't say this, because this person would be more to the bottom-right than the swedish cluster).

everyone here agrees that slavs are white, but also understands that Russians are not true slavs because they are mongrelized asiatic barbarians and therefore not white

Also this:

>The index of genetic diversity (Nei, 1987) for Russians is 0.96. This value is within the established range for European populations (0.93 to 0.98). Genetic distances calculated from our data show that Russians form a cluster with Germans, Bulgarians, Swedes, Estonians, and Volgo-Finns are more distant from Karelians and Finns, and much more differ from Turks and especially Mongolians.

So this 10% of Mongol admixture is irrelevant. Personally i m proud of this 10%.

What about ukranians? Are they white?

I agree that it's silly that we're called Americans. I guess it's just easier to say "Americans" than it is to say "European migrants living in America" or whatever.

Whatever you say '''''''''''''white/non-hispanic'''''''''''''''''

>biologists can't determine whether two animals are genetically different enough to qualify as two different species
>therefore, species are a social construct

Kek

Scientists of such a scale are never pure exceptions. That's why you don't see them among Negros and Estonians.

You are confusing race and ethnicity.

There are five genetically distinct races: Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid, Australoid and Capoid.

Within these races are numerous ethnic groups. For example, caucasians range from nordic ethnic groups, all the way to the Indian subcontinents Indo-Aryans. There is no "white" race nor is there a single white ethnic groups since many different caucasian ethnic groups have light skin, are genetic carries of OCA2 and HERC2 for blue eyes, and have fair hair.

The notion of defining "who is white" stems from some misplaced notion that Nazi specific notions of racial identity (which was nonsense) could be applied to state that one group of fair-skinned, blonde haired, blue eyed people were superior (e.g. white) to another inferior (e.g. non-white) group. This is preposterously stupid behavior, because it leads to an ever smaller and more isolated in-group.

Reality is, if it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, it doesn't matter if you call it a fucking mallard. What matters is if the mallard agrees with the same political and national agenda and policies as the rest of the ducks.

TL;DR : Yeah, slavs are white.

Excellent work user