He actually said this. You know, a couples of years before he started bullying the USA's most loyal neighbour

He actually said this. You know, a couples of years before he started bullying the USA's most loyal neighbour... twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/387309175866290176

he doesn't really bully canada so idk what you're bitching about, chewy.

btw, i hope you're prepared to foot the entire bill for the cost of The Great Wall c.2017, you whiny faggot.

Is there some kind of MexIDF now, or are you people really this fucking butthurt?

Either way,
>Wall will be built
>Mexico will pay for it

>Most loyal
Fucking W H O, fampai?

We went to war with Mexico at least twice, once with Canada.
Our most loyal ally has been Morocco since they were the first to recognize the U.S. as a sovereign state.

>OP is a spic

draw me surprised

you're crying because the mexican pesos is worth nothing now ? They're going to seize your house ?

Hey whats just ONE more wall gonna hurt? :)

Yes and when people talk about burning bridges they literally mean setting fire to bridges.

How will gringos ever recover?

>calls himself most loyal neighbor
>let's rapists, drug dealers, thieves, murderers and all sorts of riff-raff go through border, good riddance
>murricans might not like it but they are rich, white and talk funny, so fuck them
>'a wall at the border? muh racism!!'

>Mexico
>loyal

Nope.

>what is Zimmermann telegram?

>most loyal neighbour

I agree. Bering Strait Bridge when?

With his $1T (21.4T pesos and counting) infrastructure proposal we can build both.

I genuinely like Mexicans. Good luck to your country.

I thought this was a personal dick move by Trump. He could of atleast gotten rid of the cartels and help develop Mexico before building the wall.

>loyal
>sends criminals
BUILD

Checked. Mexico was shitty before the cartels. It will be shitty after the cartels. At least now we will be containing the shit.

Newton died a virgin, so I guess he would know all about building walls and no bridges

We allow billions of dollars to flow back into their country every year. Mexico is worthless. They're a lazier version of Spain.

wtf i love tea now!

Nigga you're literally in 2nd place in a 2 person race for "most loyal American pet sharing a land border with them"

>most loyal neighbour

Pardon?

necessity is the mother of invention

>help develop Mexico
They are a sovereign nation you retard. They can develop their own country. This isn't Africa we're talking about.

>faggot OP posting an edit

spics are like spanish an they were always nasty two faced lying pieces of shit .. thieves too will steal off corpses ..
Build it well as they devious vermin Trump Lord Vader !

You dogs know nothing of loyalty, you useless bean eating border hoppers

>I genuinely like Mexicans.

try living next to them and their smell.

>most loyal neighbour
Canada or the UK?
Mexico has been literally telling the US to go fuck itself for its own benefits. It's about time you guys stop getting cucked by a 3rd world country.

we need this wall Paco

one down, two to go.

so loyal

>ITT; America's cuck neighbors arguing over who is a more obedient cuck

MFW

Americucks BTFO

Well, we have a lot of bridges that need fixing or to be totally replaced. We're only building one wall.

>most loyal neighbour
I'd rather a fucking leaf than a cactus.

There's a difference between building a wall to stop people fucking invading your country and build a wall like your leader did by just refusing to cooperate at all.

Building bridges doesn't mean just bending over and letting foreigners completely fuck you, it means working together and Mexico has don't nothing to stop the tide of people swarming into America

>most loyal
Holy shit, Fuck you! You people destroy everything you touch! Stay out of my country!

whoever thought the 2nd holocaust would be america gassing the mexicans lol

One wall is enough, the bridges need to be build because of the bad infrasturcture.

Is america some global charity or a country for americans?

Mexican Govt produced pamphlets on how to invade America.

I mean we've all heard of Mexican cartel, but Mexican loyalty?

>Building bridges doesn't mean just bending over and letting foreigners completely fuck you
This is what friendly foreign relations with Mexico seem to mean considering the discussions I've been reading. As if it's the US's responsibility to support and unfuck Mexico.

When will they learn?

He was saying it sarcastically like
>look at this dumb dead niggas idea lmao now he's dead dude what a fag lol

You're not loyal. You're leeches.

a wall is just a bridge over land.

So? We can build bridges and walls. This kind of thinking is what makes you a third-world shithole.

>before he started bullying the USA's most loyal neighbour.

Canada's used to it by now.

>USA's most loyal neighbour.
comeon rabbi then they would be competing against (((our greatest ally))) in slogans.

> Metaphorically speaking is the same as literally speaking

Are you retarded? Germany pressured Mexico to invade the US (Via the Zimmerman Telegram) and they didn't. I don't even like Mexico, but kys.

The US of A is nothing without us. Their whole economy would collapse without Mexico.

not as much as yours :^)

>loyal
You're prettt much the worst neighbor any country could possibly ask for.

Your economy and society are literally based around parasitism of the United States and guess what? We're fucking sick of it.

>Nice legs
Kek, it doesn't change the fact that she has shit face. Well she will do better back in home when Trump sends her back.

Ban all mexican IPs, force them to fund the wall via Sup Forums passes.

Just pay for the fucking wall and then we can be friends again. We'll let you come here and visit but you have to do it legally. Respect our laws, respect our wall, and pay for the fucking thing.

lmfao, yeah right.

He was talking about infrastructure dumbass. We build lots of walls but hardly any bridges in relation.

that's sir isaac newton to you DJ Trump

>USA's most loyal neighbor

ROFL

>the USA's most loyal neighbour
lol fuck off cunt, you are anything but loyal

Canada has been and always be our most loyal neighbor

Yeah because it's our fault that Mexico has allowed these cartels to rise to power

Ecks dee my dude

I like Mexico now

What he meant by that tweet was to point out just how sad it is how many unreasonable people there are, forcing you to build walls because of their disrespect and bad manners. Guess what, he's right.
Tell your sorry excuse of a beaner president to keep you subhumans inside his asshole to try and fix your relations with the US. Best of luck coming through that thick ape-skull.

That's why he'll build only one wall and lots of bridges.

A loyal neighbor respects his neighbor's property.

Context, taconigger, context!

#UndocumentedUnafraid

Will Mexico be stupid enough to pay for the wall? Seriously kek, you will crave your name down in history as the most cucked country ever if you really end up paying for it.
Goddamn so funny.

Burning bridges is preferable to letting an army invasion cross it.

> Or just build a wall

Mexico wouldn't allow enough US troops onto their soil to do anything about the cartels even if the US government wanted to help. Their asspain about the war lasts to this day.

Can you burn a wall and what effect would it have if you could?

>loyal
>sending human trash north to make our nation a total failure like yours

(((((loyal neighbour))))))

>loyal
>mexico

What kind of delusion is this?

Trump literally only wants to build a wall because he is a builder and he wants this to be his legacy. He will destroy alliances and economies and American values just to go down in history as building the great Wall of America.

>Goddamn so funny.
will you pay for it if you were mexican?
don't be silly roach

of course americans will pay for the damn thing. bigly

Come on now Paco, you know that nobody cares about your shitty country filled with beady-eyed backstabbing face-stealing mariachi cactus-fuckers REMEMBER THE ALAMO and Canada is an obedient and devoted little brother.

He Will Not Divide Us!

you know what this means. THE ANGLO BRIDGE IS COMING.

Isn't it fucking golden comedy that Mexicans are genuinely pissed because of the Wall?

Why are you, or your leaders so fucking pissed about it? Does it change anything?

What kind of Alliance is it when one side does not respect the laws of the other?
Mexico is responsible for their own fucking economy. They are not a US state. They are not part of a North American Union.

its hard to accept their human garbage is going to be trapped inside their own country

How are they trapped? No Southern wall on the Mexican border as far as I can see.

Your most loyal ally is Russia because they guaranteed you during the Civil War. No guarantee = USA becoming British again.

Trapped within their own Pardo uncultured filth.

>mfw Trump builds a wall
>mfw Trump builds high speed train bridges to the UK AND Russia

Reply with funny political tweets.

I'm just excited. I mean if Trump somehow makes Mexico to pay for it it will so fucking kek.
No one will respect Mexico again, ever.

>implying Trump didn't become red-pilled over time.

He read Ann Coulter's Adios America and it had a very big impact on him.

Mexico's such a shit stain on society it needs the wall, fix your blatant corruption that everyone knows about then we'll talk

>neighbor constantly fucking breaks into your house even though you've sent him back to his property multiple times
>keeps telling you how worse off you'd be without him there squatting in your house stinking up the place
>gets angry when we build a barrier between the two of us to keep you from constantly breaking into my house

Most loyal neighbor. :^)

>most loyal neighbour
>there are only two to pick from
>the other doesn't send tons of heroin and illegal aliens here
really makes you think

>he could've gotten rid of cartels and help mexico develop before building the wall

What, like by invading the country? Fucking with Mexico's sovereignty? The cartels are so fucking intertwined in Mexico's gov't that it would take a full-blown revolution to bring them down.

Mexico created the problem, and it's spilling over our border. It's their responsibility and our right to defend ourselves against the shitstorm they've brewed themselves.

We already have to live next to them, we owe them nothing else.

That's not true lad, Mexico has always gone it's own way, rivals is more accurate.