Anime was invented by Jews to destroy the white race...

Anime was invented by Jews to destroy the white race. Since anime was introduced to western world birth rates went down from 70% to 12% in just last 20 years.

Prove me wrong.

>protip: you can't

I'm Hindu. I watch anime. And I get cucked by white people all the time, so this is false.

Sticking to my waifus

>Be against anime
Get off my board normalfag

i never understood her role and this whole shit about her omitting every single important info was annoying as shit. but then again, the entire series was overrated shit. endless 8 was the greatest diseaster in kino history.

>Get off my board normalfag
get off this non anime board weebfag, go back to your anime boards

Kys weeb

baka desu senpai

Blame on the US. that's our revenge

Is it actually you, Desubong? Have I finally caught you red-handed on (8/2)chan?

nigger those banners show up randomly on all boards

Wrong!

gee i wonder why fampaichi, it's almost as if it's not a coincidence that animu is present one very single board and the website's mascot is a manga loli

>media produced exclusively for a domestic audience is a conspiracy to demoralize foreigners
Fucking retarded shit.
The show doesn't do the LNs justice.
Where do you think you are?

on every*

Man, fuck, Torako ruined Yotsuba&! for me. I just can't enjoy it with her being a thing that exists. I want hetr to be run over by a truck.

Alright then, I will let you off the hook for now. Don't forget to support /desu/ desu!~

really makes you think

> Since anime was introduced to western world birth rates went down from 70% to 12% in just last 20 years

Post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy.

> Prove me wrong.

You are making the claim; you have burden of proof.

>a fucking leaf

Yeah maybe i can't prove (((you))) wrong.

(Reddit) back the fuck off this imageboard desu.

sorry it was actually made by the honorary-semites know as the japchink

>takes you five minutes to reply and all you can muster is a fucking leaf
Justify being against animu onh a website who's mascot is literally an anime girl.

because pol isnt an anime board, there are like 10 of those fucking things, leave your weebshit there not here

>Sup Forums
>nonanime

kys

Like, how can anybody read that first appearance of that bitch and not instantly be like "nope, fuck this shit"?

>leave your weebshit there not here
Anime spreads through all boards faggot and it always has.

>all the normalfags triggered in this thread
wew

It's not anime you tinfoil hat wearing schitzo. It's the cultural marxists (((feminists))) that make this kind of faggotry socially acceptable.

Neither is Sup Forums and despite theoretically being the most chad board, they still welcome anime connoiseures. Get over yourself, dickhead baka!!

Do you think the shills actually believe their anti-anime posting will work?

>Jews invent anime to keep whites away from women
>More blacks like anime
>Whites start inventing android waifus that they can impregnate
How's it working for you?

Question answers itself. I bet their "secretly" jerking off to some 2d sorta right now.

>Anime was invented by Jews

What? I thought Japan invented Anime

still though from what ive noticed in real life, anime turns people into fucking weirdos, its happened to 2 of my fucking cousins

>site is modeled after a jap imageboard
>its boards should be all jap cartoon oriented

you cant see annie may on 2chan's politics board you mong

Anime wasn't invented to destroy the white race, anime was invented to placate, pacify, and provide an outlet for, confused and frustrated new generations of Japanese men that had their cultural identity literally pummeled out of them.

Just so happens it works on whites too, but we didn't get nuked so they had to create an internal void that anime could fill.

Yet Sup Forums's official mascot is still Yotsuba like the rest of the damn website you retarded burger. Let's not forget mods blasted Girls Und Panzer music in the Brexit sticky.

There are only three boards specifically about western things (Sup Forums, /aco/, and /mlp/). Sup Forums is not one of them

Post more MAGA anime grills made by Sup Forums

Why do you think moot made Sup Forums? I'm genuinely curious.

>anime turns people into fucking weirdos
That's like saying "video games turns people into fucking weirdos" when in reality it was the person who changed themselves either due to being delusional or mentally broken. But to blame a whole form of enetrtainment on your fucking cousins just makes you sound like the fucking weirdo. Everyone has bad addictions dude you learn that in Life 101.

reminder that these are raid threads and to ignore them

Yeah. With all the problems plaguing this generation ANIME is the real issue

Disappearance was a great film. Why did the series end without a conclusion?

Sup Forums isn't 2chan though. 2chan isn't designed around anime, it's just designed around hobbies. Sup Forums is designed around anime and the boards that aren't about anime still have a strong anime presence both in the website's layout and in the community. Go to some of the oldest non-jap boards like /k/ and Sup Forums and you get shitposted to high heavens because they're full of anime fans.

you get shitposted to high heavens for being anti-anime*

500 € child care benefit per month and birth rate will up.

1) an anime having more than one season is a miracle and 2) Endless fucking Eight, if you want a third fucking season don't fill most of your second with the same fucking episode.
You want the conclusion read the LNs, they're better anyway.

I like how all the boards are linked by a single culture of anime, memes and autism. Just get used it it.

Manga > LN > VN > Anime

Anti-anime is code for anti-Sup Forums.