it's 50/50.
right on immigration
wrong on pollution

>mfw God is on our side
not according to ISIS

I don't think Science has much of a big part in it tbqh

Pro-Choice or Pro-Life is more of a moral thing
than a scientific backed one

they like to try and twist the science to redefine embryos as "not human" so that they aren't committing homicide.

“Human development is a continuous process that begins when an oocyte (ovum) from a female is fertilized by a sperm (spermatozoon) from a male. Cell division, cell migration, programmed cell death, differentiation, growth, and cell rearrangement transform the fertilized oocyte, a highly specialized, totipotent cell – a zygote – into a multicellular human being. Although most developmental changes occur during the embryonic and fetal periods, important changes occur during later periods of development: infancy, childhood, adolescence, and early adulthood. Development does not stop at birth. Important changes, in addition to growth, occur after birth (e.g., development of teeth and female breasts). The brain triples in weight between birth and 16 years; most developmental changes are completed by the age of 25. Although it is customary to divide human development into prenatal (before birth) and postnatal (after birth) periods, birth is merely a dramatic event during development resulting in a change in environment.”
The Developing Human Being
By Keith Moore, and T.V.N. Persaud
7th edition, 2003

Even if you don't believe anything you just read, just look at this beautiful unborn child. How could you want to destroy that? How can you justify killing that? What end can possibly justify that means?

I would like to have a conversation with Mike Pence about abortion. I mean, the thing I would bring up is "what about those colored girls who shit out niglets like its going out of style"

Normal people have to pay for that shit

What would his answer be?

Redefining human life to fit a political position? That's something they've never done before.

oh yes i love poor black babies too!

>abortion gets rid of blacks, browns, the physically flawed, the mentally flawed, and the unintelligent

>b-but muh baby murder! Muh Jesus!

The amount of suffering an unborn fetus endures from an abortion is nothing compared to what society endures from all the things that would exist without it. What's worse, some little potential niglet getting its life cut short before it even develops brain tissue, or that nigger getting to live, growing up, murdering a bunch of people, and draining you and your country of resources through welfare?

If you're not retarded and you love your people you will be "pro-choice"

Friendly reminder that being pro-life means you support having to pay for ANOTHER poor person through welfare with YOUR tax dollars

THE BLOOD OF A MARTYRED GENERATION CRIES OUT FOR VENGEANCE

DEUS VULT

VICE PRESIDENT MIKE PENCE SPEAKS AT PRO-LIFE MARCH

youtube.com/watch?v=fJB5W1-E6B0

>tfw

I find the best argument against abortion and for being pro-life isn't the simplistic "it's a human life" angle.

Attacking the nature of abortions and especially of birth control is the far superior way to go. Degeneracy, 20+ partner women, statistics on the mental health damage that having so many partners causes, data on children raised by single mothersource. All good examples that when coherently combined create a good total explanation as to why planned parenthood is bad for society, rather than "good" because it saves women from needing any self control or temperance.

Cut welfare and they won't do it.

Looks like an ayylien desu not beautiful would feel no remorse without this in the world

Being anti-abortion is one of the stupidest most nonsensical positions you could take up. It's like supporting prohibition or open borders or affirmative action. Just why?

Who is the government to tell someone how much sex to have

Pls stop posting virgin

>stable married couple promoting family values and sexual responsibility

is America great again already?

not if you consider "abortion" synonymous with "murder"

Murdering babies out of convenience is about as Fucking Evil as it gets. Might as well not even consider yourself human if you're pro-abortion, because you've forsaken your humanity completely.

His proposition would remove government from the equation entirely, letting incentives go back to normal. With no safety net for net-negative behavior people tend to make better choices.

It's really easy to be anti-abortion when you're a neet permavirgin and would never have to consider any options if you had an accidental pregnancy.

Yeah... look at Africa or Central and South America. People keep fucking regardless. Are you new to this world?

Being against killing this is "stupidest most nonsensical positions you could take up"?

Why do educated people believe that a fetus is part of a woman's body?

>>How could you want to destroy that? How can you justify killing that? What end can possibly justify that means?
Less obnoxious poor people, and therefore less violent criminals. I really think you don't get just how little people on here care about your stupid moral crusade. I can think of no better way for the GOP to waste the advantage it has right now then to start another fucking fight over abortion, it's literally to the Repubs what gun control is to the Dems. A tremendous was of fucking time that only serves to motivate the opposition to get their asses out and vote.

Now, why in the fuck should we do that? So we can have more Negros and Mexicans?

lol no.

>>but muh morals and pictures... ;_;

Fuck off you stupid faggot.

You can't get rid of birth control pills and condoms without massive amounts of draconian government intervention.

So long as oral contraceptives and prophylactics exist, traditional society will not.

It's also easy to be pro-abortion because you're a lazy hedonist who refuses to take proper precautions and say afterward, "well, at least we can buy our way out of this mess".

It's always excuses from the pro-abortion people acting as if every woman gets pregnant by mistake while being responsible. You liberals are fuckung dumb.

>live in pro-life America
>abortion clinics closed
>millions of black babies are now born out of wedlock raised by single mothers getting dem gibs
>laughinggirls.jpg

Why do pro-choicers pretend that adoption doesn't exist? Why do they never, ever mention it? Are they not aware that it exists?

Question.

Does anyone here support Trump's ban on organizations receiving US federal aid performing abortions?

It seems like these organizations all operate in poor and shitty parts of the world.

Between adoption and the multitude of contraception options, pro-choice faggots don't have much argument, but they keep trying regardless.

>government stops handing out dem gibs
>blacks learn the hard way to use contraception
>start having children in wedlock
>advance as a race in America and finally stop destroying social services.

one can dream right?

I support it.

Let them learn to live like civilized humans on their own dime. We're done paying for it.

>murdering babies is as evil as it gets
So murdering people with lives and families is ok just don't harm the defective child that is a drain on everyone around it.

Abortion is natural. It exists in the animal kingdom. Until we can 100% control the outcome of how a birth turns out it has to remain an unfortunate consideration.

what about rape babies and babies that endanger the life of the mother?

>not wanting to have the spawn of your rapist

>they will ban abortion
>suddenly 70% more niggers will be borned

I don't think it is such a great thing for America

ITT: satire, satire, and more satire

>mfw im 178

>government stops handing out dem gibs
>blacks still fuck because they never learn
>blacks still rape because statistics
>millions of black babies still born
>dad can't pay for kid with McDonalds salary
>dad robs liquor store
>dad sells drugs
>dad goes to jail
>baby is still raised by single black mother and needs dem gibs
>both mom and baby turn to panhandling and life of crime until they both end up in jail
>prison gibs for all
>set America back a generation

(((Educated)))

I hate this argument. Black people fuck like rabbits because they know they can get abortions. No abortions mean:

>Black dudes killing pregnant women
>Black dudes wearing condoms
>Black dudes getting vasectomies
>Black people having less sex

oh shit you're mentally retarded my bad

Poor people fuck like rabbits. It's not a color thing it's a survival thing. Third World countries outbreed Westernized countries.

Why should we be surprised that pro-choicers are racist? After all, Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, said we should eliminate "human weeds" in support of the "better racial elements".

"It means the release and cultivation of the better racial elements in our society, and the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extirpation of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization."

nyu.edu/projects/sanger/webedition/app/documents/show.php?sangerDoc=306641.xml