So what will Trump do about this one?

So what will Trump do about this one?
Has he been stumped?

twitter.com/literateliberal/status/824434052237103104

Bumping for Stumping

Trump doesn't want brown subhumans to flow into his country.
Even if they can pretend to be Christians (most won't be able to) they can't pretend to be white anyways.

In the fist place he doesn't want any kind of refugee from the middle east or africa whether they are christion or not.

Test them. If they can draw mohammad, they can stay.

>Idiot who still doesn't know what taqiya is
Do these fuckers EVER do independent research?

Ask them to eat bacon, like a real American should.

Why do these morons think it's about religion at this point. NO MORE BROWN PEOPLE

All sides got BTFO actually, probably more than the author originally intended. Keep everyone out I guess?

it's not a fucking muslim ban, why are liberals so stupid

Every person entering this nation has to eat a slab of bacon.

Problem solved

Except vetting.

You simply ask them to do things a Muslim wouldn't do.

Hold them to their own religious standards and kill them for apostasy.

he's placing a ban on people recieving visas from countries with high terror threat, their religion is irrelevant
this was a poor stump attempt

Terrorists are real Muslims. Checkmate Trump.

aren't*

>keeps out muslims
>keeps out jews
>keeps out vegans

Perfect

No you were right the first time

They can't it's against their religion.
There is 0 atheists among refugees.
Leftist will never learn how sand nigs hate them beeing atheists

christian
>white
>black
>hispanic
Not being one of these entering the country.

Veganism is the ultimate red pill you fucking nigger.

>Arizona Democrat
Probably from Jewscon.
I hope the cartel beheads him.
Marxists get out of my state!!!!!!!!!

People who think Republicans are as dedicated to Christianity as they used to be are pretty fucking out of touch.

>Muslims lying about not being muslims
This guys is on another level of being retarded

That's not at all what trump is doing g though. He's banning people from countries with "a history of terrorism" not muslims specifically. It just so happens that countries with a history of terrorism are almost entirely Muslim.

Why do they think he's banning Muslims? It's impossible to do so, so he's just banning immigration from countries that are a majority muslim. Pretending to be Christian won't change that.

Why are you using a God damn tweet as a 'source', you dipshit?

Also, because you didn't actually read what the hell dumpf actually passed, you should know it is a blanket Visa ban for certain country's.

Please be less retarded in the future.

Except he didn't ban Muslims.

He banned people from Muslim-majority countries, regardless of stated religion. Which is likely how it'll stay- any ban would be "No Syrians", for example.

Man all those guys named after a muslim prophet must be jews. That explains their kosher diet

Here here fellow azfag. Too many commiefornians are coming here after shitting up that state so badly it's unlivable.

>Republicans aren't as dedicated to Christianity as they used to be.
You are sadly correct.

His plan is to scrutinize everyone more and stop taking refugees, for the time being.
Also restrictions on travel from islamist countries.

Very ignorant my croatian brother. The fakeugees are often athetist especially the blacks.

>atheists commenting on what makes a real Christian

Why do they do this? 99% of the time all they do is shit talk Christianity and how it is outdated and evil. But when it serves their interests of shaming people, suddenly they expect every Christian to act like a Saint

Make them eat pork on customs.

>First part of the test is to have them draw Mohammed.
>Second part is eating bacon
>Third part is hugging a Jew

literally: why won't everyone follow my cuck version of christianity that panders to my leftist views? reeeeeee

If there isn't a Muslim ban, can liberals actually start acting like civilized adults for once, you know, like the rest of us do?

Wow a Democrat who isn't even religious lecturing Christians about piety.

This is why he's bringing back waterboarding. Mix that up with Pence's electrical nipple clamps for the ole' one-two punch.

because the think all brown people from the middle east are muslim

fucking stereotyping an entire race of people. makes me sick

Here, hold this piece of ham.

because you mentioned veganism, i'm going to pick another species i've never tried to eat- your fault.

every other response you make, i pick another species.

i think i'll try quail.

If they pretend to be christians they will be killed for converting when they get deported back home. Doesn't even work in Sweden.

But Trump is a RINO and he's actually one of us and we worship a cartoon frog and that makes us Kekites and Kekites don't even pretend to be christians

Smug liberal BTFO forever and ever

I like it. This will have the added benefit of reducing Jews and faggy vegans/vegetarians.

Zing

Christ, they probably only want to deter the ones who are crazy enough to not divest their religion for ten seconds to get past a border. If you'll go along with Christianity and denounce allah or however the fuck their rules work, you're probably chill enough to not bomb people.

>i'm going to ban muslims from entering the united states
>hey drumpf you can't ban muslims they will just pretend to be christians!
>good point, i'm doing a blanket shitskin ban instead.

Ducey needs to build another wall. We need to secure our state's western border. no more cuckifaggians

Turn them away anyway because their home nation is on a watchlist. Tell them to go back home and spread their faith there.

But the US only allowed Muslim refugees. of the thousands of refugees it accepted, only 56 were Christian.

I gotta go with the kebab on that last one. Nobody should have to hug a Jew.

Have them denounce the prophet, islam and it's tenants on video for a publicly accessible library.
If they refuse, they are denied.
If they ever make a public statement or action to the contrary, they face a minimum of w0 years in prison + immediate deportation and seizure of assets.

So you're a christian huh?
>yes
Cool, shave your face and eat this bacon real quick.
>Uh
you have to go back

Christians dont wear towels on their heads, sorry kiddo but that one wont work.

Lol, typical sausage sucker response
>"you takes about Veganism, I'm gonna go eat more! Haha, that'll show you!!"
>dies from cancer, Alzheimer's, diabetes, or any of the other easily preventable diseases

dayum

That's true, those Africa fuckers.
But also first on the deport list.

>Hey Ahmed! Glad to see you're a Catholic! Come on in!

quail & buffalo.

>praise kek XD
>aren't we just wild and weird people lol

>Muslims aren't doing this already

Also, you fucking idiot, that's why he's imposing a restriction on people from countries that are high risk.

>they can just go to other places

If they don't have the proper documentation that shows where they've lived or been, they're not going to be let in.

>Christians dont wear towels on their heads, sorry kiddo but that one wont work.

Orthodox women do

I have personally known 4 vegans to die from cancer, two who are battling it, one with MS, two who died from heart attacks, and others whose health is pure shit.

Veganism is cancer, and provides little to no actual health benefit for anyone but fat fucks who need to lose weight.

>Muslim ban
>Banning immigration from 7 countries that make up maybe 1/3 of the global Muslim population
>Immigrants are banned regardless of religion
what the fuck are they talking about

Good thing he blocked specific countries and not just Muslim people. OP is a fucking faggot.

A whole slab? Doubt I could eat that much without yacking

He doesn't have to do anything at all. First of all I think he has barred anyone from those 7 countries from being given asylum. Doesn't matter what religion they are.

Secondly though, even if they were to be given asylum because they are pretending to be Christian. In Islam, you can't convert to another religion without becoming an apostate. You would never be accepted back into a mosque and that's if you weren't decapitated.

Say what you like about the Muslims but they certainly know how to deal with their traitors.

>Christians dont wear towels on their heads

typical uneducated Amerilard

Everybody keep replying to this faggot so he dies faster.

This. Underrated.

pretty sure Taqiya lets them do whatever
"as long as it's for their safety"

quail, buffalo, partridge.

Have all immigrants eat pork before entering the US.

Veganism alone doesn't mean anything.
For example, a guy who eats no animal product but only eats potato chips will be in very bad health and will actually be at great risk for a Japenese stroke, much greater risk than a carnivore.

Nutritarian diet is the master race.

have you ever tried alligator?

Are they allowed in their religion to say they are from another one?

I bet it isnt allowed and punishment is beheading and thats why we need to ban them.

>accuses people of pretend christianity
>thinks killing fetuses is okay
Democrats are gonna have to fuckin pick one.

>have mandated pancake, bacon and egg breakfasts in all churches
Problem solved.

nonsense, we classify middle easterners and all caucasoids as white

How many fucking Muhammad's do you think are Christian?

This.

68k likes? For this garbage?

You can't pretend to be white IRL like you can on Sup Forums

We'll know they're not Christian when they start bombing, stabbing, and raping people though.

pig blood motherfuckers!

Underrated

>middle eastern
>christians

love how they are still trying to "stump" the trump

Buffalo is legit, try that first. If vegans keep replying to you, put Swordfish on your list if you havent had it before.

>worshiping the jew in the sky

You don't need religion to be a better person or general self improvement. The only faith you should be giving is to yourself, not something in the sky which may or may not exist entirely.

If it isn't meant to be. It isn't mean to be. Sometimes it's good to let go.

But his ban is largely based on country of origin. It's a lot harder to fake a American passport than it is a religion.

>Eat this bacon
>Please state that Allah is not/will never be your true god
>Do you agree with the story about Allah being demonic?
>Do you agree with the story about Allah being a pimp to pedophile?
>Did you know that Allah was actually BI and had a lover (Muhammed) that he had intercourse with daily.. hence the amount of women hatred?

Questions like these for hours is enough to break a muslim.

They already do, it's called taqiyya, dumb cunt

And how would you know they drew Mohammed instead of someone else?

>good point, we better ban by race. DNA testing for those who resist.

that's actually damn brilliant
underrated post
have some sexually repressed women

Have them eat pork.

Orthodox, traditional Catholics and Coptic women wear veils

It's a ban on dune-coons. Muslim is just easier for the plebs
to digest. Primitive desert monkeys have to go back.