I heard Sup Forums"s politically incorrect is a secret neo nazi white supremecist chat room. Is this true?

I heard Sup Forums"s politically incorrect is a secret neo nazi white supremecist chat room. Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ro_QpDJX-Sk
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
tips.fbi.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Board of Peace.

Do not engage. Do not engage.

Tibetan Flag-Making Board

NO
WE IS COMMUNIST BOARD

Sup Forums is like the only place where all ideas can be freely discussed.

Oh shit guys a normie, post your cool face.

Ancient Tibetan Backgammon board.

get it together newfag

~BRRRAAAAPPPPPPPP~

Fpbp

Goddamn why can't white women strive to be so sexy? They just can't do it right. They either go trashy slutty, or quirky boyish. They don't know how to pull this off.

I wish white women were more like asian women. Fuck, life could be so good if they only knew.

you´re looking for /po/ not Sup Forums
we are poltergeister

Faggoy

We heil to nobody

Common mistake.
The board you're looking for is /po/.

If given the chance (which would never happen to my fat cupcake eating neckbeard ass) i would race mix with those asians.

No, we just want to see the world burn.

>[Race mixing intensifies]

But some guy named shia punched out your leader. Apparently this chat room is where the skinheads come to harrass him.

Do not engage. Do not engage.
youtu.be/Ro_QpDJX-Sk

I am a Nazi frog worshipping meme sorcerer. AMA

Nazi's?

> Quick Brevik, hide the swastika flag

There's no neo-nazi's here. Be seeing you bye. No, that was a good bye wave not a salute. Complete coincidence.

Shia is small fry, this is where we plot the downfall of the global Jewish conspiracy. Welcome aboad senpai.

dat asian booty doe

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump. All city people voted for Hillary.

Lies and slander.

This is a Kurdish cuckolding forum.

is this cool enough?

let me give you a quick rundown
-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Hush, only shills now.

We still have the bunker.

>secret neo nazi white supremecist

>the ass on the girl on the right
every
fucking
time

No but we do all believe whites are best and heil Hitler

We gud bois.

We dindu nuffin.

>secret

This board is for anime girl.

Only anime girls.

OL

Korean yodeling forum

It's not a secret, you're just fucking slow.

Yes but the only white people who post here are CTR and antifa.
The rest of us are brown, yellow, jews or mixed.

Below is the link to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement page to report any illegal immigrants or companies hiring illegals.

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

If you believe that illegal immigrants are participating in more serious illegal activities report them to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

tips.fbi.gov/

Feel free to post the ICE and FBI links as you deem necessary.

chekced

Hey goys

Yes

We just discuss basket weaving

This. The only people here who are not commie leftards are mixed

SKYKING
DO NOT ANSWER

>secret

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Serbia, how normal of you.

subterranean algae enthusiasts

Such magnificent beauty.

No that is wrong we remain completely neutral to everyone and everything moderate volume level and an average amount of respect

>fp
>bp

WE ARE A WONDERFUL PLACE FULL OF IDEALISTIC TOLERANT PEOPLE! HOW DARE YOU INSINUATE OTHERWISE YOU AUTISTIC-NIGGER-FAGGOT!

>secret neo nazi white supremecist
There is no neos or secrets but unlike the white cucks want you to believe you dont need to be one of them to be a supremacist or nazi.

no we're a board of peace. dont be a bigot

Fpbp

No, we just don't censor opinions we don't like or """"'hate speech""""". It's called the first amendment and Sup Forums is one of the few sites left that actually respect it.

This place changes you, lads

clicked for the OP picture. didn't read a word.

Agreed, almost every internet refugee settles here!

Statistics tell me one of those 3 gooks will kill themselves- and one will die childless and alone.

>unless you disagree with us reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>
that HB-1 needs to go back.

>white woman look boyish
Bullshit! Asian woman are extremely androgynous. Only low test beta whites go for Asians.

Praise KEK!

Did you also hear we love asian slutz?

Yes, go tell everyone you know so they won't come here

get out jude

Hello dear Orginal Poster.

I am sorry but you are misinformed, this is just a image supported board for Turkish kangal enthusiasts. If you have questions regarding this dog breed, we would be more than happy to help you.

Site Admin.

i think its an Indian city lad

the Volkshalle would be so big that the breathing from all those people would cause artificial rain.

Nope. Black guy here. Friends with other members of Sup Forums who are a mixtures of races too.

There's just a minority of people here that think the racist jokes are actually true (probably people too young to get the jokes).

Not actual nazis. Just people who watched too much South Park and look like Cartman irl.