POL BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/27/statement-president-international-holocaust-remembrance-day

>Statement by the President on International Holocaust Remembrance Day

>It is with a heavy heart and somber mind that we remember and honor the victims, survivors, heroes of the Holocaust. It is impossible to fully fathom the depravity and horror inflicted on innocent people by Nazi terror.

>Yet, we know that in the darkest hours of humanity, light shines the brightest. As we remember those who died, we are deeply grateful to those who risked their lives to save the innocent.

>In the name of the perished, I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good. Together, we will make love and tolerance prevalent throughout the world.”

>Jews
>Innocent
>Nazi Terror

Isn't this guy supposed to be redpilled?

>inb4 it's just a PR stunt

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/27/white-house-holocaust-remembrance-day-no-jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why is Sup Forums BTFO with that news?

Most of us aren't nazi's...

Fuck off OP

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/27/white-house-holocaust-remembrance-day-no-jews

>p-pol BTFO, he didn't go full 1488 on stage!
>that means he's a fraud
nobody thought he was jew-wise, he's just a life-preserver for the whites compared to Hillary.

>he's just a life-preserver for the whites
Kek. You retards are delusional

So now we trust the mainstream media?

>we

go back, nu-pol

So...no mention of the jews? Oy vey Dahnald....

Not an argument

Also this.

I fail to see the correlation between the two.

The US had strict immigration policies during the Holocaust

Nobody voted him against jews, have you seen his fucking family?

So did Switzerland.

>we must remember the heroes of the holocaust

Israel-bro
I love you. God bless you and God bless your country for making Donald Trump President of the United States.
Incredible, most exciting thing I've ever witnessed.

>In the name of the perished, I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good. Together, we will make love and tolerance prevalent throughout the world.”
>to ensure that the forces of evil
>never again defeat the powers of good

Really makes you think.

Don't forget to give us more Dolphin-class submaries with nuke capacity, Hans.

>as we remember those who died we are thankful

Meh I wasn't memeing, I actually love you for this shit.
But yeah, I don't think you guys need aid, wouldn't it be better for you guys to become more independent? You're a very bright people.

Whatever Mario, go fill your face full of spaghetti and shut the fuck up, before we string you up like Mussolini...

>he's just a life-preserver for the whites compared to Hillary.

>You retards are delusional
Nice argument you got there.

he never once used the word jews

Oh shit

We do have the strongest army in the region but we need a much much stronger deterrent in case shit gets real.

A few MRBMs pointed at the cube, Tehran, Erdogan's roach motel, Cairo, Medina, Baghdad and Brussels oughta do it.

Fuck off, and defend your desert shithole yourself.

Why OP don't you feel silly knowing I'm not a Nazi.

I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good.

I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good.

He is saying the winners of WW2 were the evil ones?

We already have, multiple times.

The goy gibs us the shekels or it gets the hose.

Jews you dumb ass Acer

Quick! Make up a new genetic Holocaust trauma to get more money for dem programz!

ever since /pol became /r the Donald or /jpol if you will, there has been fewer Ben Garrison jew cartoons. RIP /pol. You will not be forgotten

Shouldn't this be liberals BTFO?
They're the ones who have been calling him LITERALLY HITLER WHO WANTS TO GAS SIX TRILLION JEWS since he decided to run.

Sup Forums is cucked anyway since it helped the most Jewish president of all time into office and became a zionist board.

>lef
mak me thnk

Sadly this is true. /pol is completely subverted now.

Is this subtle pro-Hillary shilling?

jokes on you, OP. i'm not a nazi or a holocaust denier. i'm an auschwitz survivor that's lived to tell the tale.

If you tell Sup Forums you like Richard Spencer, it freaks out at you. Sup Forums is totally cucked now. Half of it is the_donald fags from Reddit and the other half is Nazi LARPers.

He's banning Muslims. Do I have to spell it out for you?

Anyone else reading this statement as "Hitler did nothing wrong?" Because uh... Wow

>everything that doesn't lick Trumps ass is pro-Hillary

Hi nu /pol!

Says the man living in the only country on Earth more cucked than sweeden

Who said he was a NS president?
NS are organizing their own party.

Intredasting

No. Killary is cancer. It's still true though. And Trump General and r/the_donald were literally created by Jared Kushner and his 100 staff social media team. Lots of the Trump memes, too.

>i too think that nuclear armageddon would be a better alternative than electing someone who isn't a 14/88 gas the kikes race war now candidate

Everyone is a nazi.Go outside shithead,try to disagree with anyone,you'll be a nazi in no fucking time.

Hey, me too! I survived Auschwitz, too! Wow! That's amazing! Wanna exchange Snapchat?

So the first week is finished

I mean, Trump doesn't work on the weekends?

Or does he?

>Hitler did nothing wrong
Holy shit the madman said it

HE ACTUALLY SAID IT!!!

Maybe not everyone at nazi but only absolute retards think there is nothing wrong with the holocaust. The perpetuation of this myth has shield the jews from proper criticism while they do their dirty deeds to the nation

what does that even mean? do you know how to green text?

>using "green text" instead of greentext
Are you new?

calm down, jidf I didn't hit the space bar amongst other grammatical errors. quick and dirt, like your people

You actually used the term JIDF.
Maybe you aren't part of the cancer after all.

How can he say that with a straight face then literally act like a fascist dictator abusing executive orders.

What a worthless piece of shit.

TOP FUCKING KEK

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>mfw thinks only jidf is here

You think I don't know that all sorts of three-letter-agencies monitor this place?

Murdering humans is bad, holocaust never happened and Germans didn't murder Jews.

Ours is actually 5. I just always have a good laugh when pathetic jidf is the only one that gets called out.

This is one of his most blatant dog whistles yet. It is clear he is implying that a) the Jews who died in the holocaust were not innocent and b) that the forces of evil won over the forces of good during the holocaust.

It's kind of strange we live in this 1984 world wherein you have to prostrate before Jews because of something that happened before you were born.
You cannot mention the holodomor or the many Russians killed in the gulags by Jewish Marxists.

Question is how he plans to deal with this footlicking of jews for everything.

Ugh...where do you take this from, exactly?

I hate nazis so I don't give a fuck. Fuck nazis and every German in the world. I hope merkel wins so she can destroy her country with refugees. Nothing would give more pleasure than Germany being destroyed in my lifetime.

Fuck off, moor.

Thanks for your input, Schlomo.

He's only partially wrong about Jews being innocent

is there a day who remembers all the people who died in Stalin or Mao regimes?

>Holocaust statement
>no mention of Jew
We win again.

Step by step, man. World is not ready for this redpill yet.

>potatonigger
Really made me think desu.

>victims, survivors, heroes
So not the Jews, but the other people who were allegedly lost in the alleged Holocaust who the Jews keep burying as though they never existed in an act of utter hypocrisy.

mcfaggot

fuck you portunigger

The world will never be ready for the redpill.
There will come a time when its now or never.
If its now.
Lossess will be in a scale never seen before.
If its never.
We descend in to the middle ages again.

>He has to play his part

>And he will never play a part that is against me, because I said so and I seriously believe that

Expected responses to this thread once I read it. I'm almost certain that's what I'll be scrolling past. Am I wrong?

>holocaust victims/survivors
>no jews
why do they think these mean the same thing

Lots of things which were unthinkable 2 years ago are getting normalized already. But you can't skip straight to holocaust denial, you will cause rejection and rebound to leftist bullshit. "They were right, he was Hitler all along".
Once you can safely call nigger a nigger and bitch a bitch, you can start slowly moving overton window towards calling out the jew.

Actually,i dont believe things are normalizing.I am not really convinced that Trump is not controlled opposition let on a long leash,but time will tell if he has a leash or not. And if Trump has a leash,hello middle ages.

Well, great irony is that when Bibi "denied the holocaust" by saying the initial idea to kill the Jews came from the grandmufti, it was fucking Merkel to rush to claim back all the guilt: "We know that it is OUR guilt and ours ALONE." Fucking piece of shit! They NEED the guilt, or they have no identity.

>>He has to play his part
I agree
HWNDU
Holocaust Won't Divide Us

Trump's the most Jewish president of all time. Goldman Sachs is at the core of power, so are other business cronies. He is a nationalist, a civic nationalist alright and not a globalist. But he is not the new saviour of the white race. Just like Putin never was that.

No.Merkel needs the guilt to make you lick his shoe.

Then why can muslims from 9 out of the 10 most populated muslim countries still immigrate just fine?
WOOOO, this ban effects a whopping 12% of muslims at most.

The bluepill is realizing that whites are superior

The redpill is genociding them anyway

And only countries like Iran. A joke!

I dont think there is a bright future for one race.Sadly if you grow older and can see other than "Hitler did nothing wrong" and arrive at the conclusion that Hitler was a jewis plant from the very beginning, you understand on the long run (1000s of years) humans need all races to keep the gene pool strong and reduce the effects of entropy.
Today realistically we can only decide if who shall lead humanity,the whites or the asians(japs).