Can I get a quick Rundown?

What is up with these weird looking guys and why are they such a big deal all of a sudden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk&t=60s
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KkY-YEM0o
youtube.com/watch?v=MUN9giYJhew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's the rundown on these guys:

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>in the process of terraforming Pluto as their personal planet
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 400+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>Every child has the mark of the Bogd implanted in them at birth
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>Discovered the ark of the covenant
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Zahi Hawass allows them full access to the evidence of Atlantis within the pyramids
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>They have been able to access the Akashic record since birth, and have spoken about what they saw while they were newborns
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

just take it in

It's a forced meme from that some autistic faggot spammed for a few weeks and now other spergs keep spamming it. When you call these spectrum-residers out and prove them wrong, then they call you a Rothschild shill.

Pretty fucking sad.

Even as disgusting freaks they come off as more likable than their female counterparts.

Women suck at everything

Hi there, Rothschild shill!

here is a rundown:
-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

/x/ said this was a Sup Forums meme...

people of Sup Forums are fucking bored and want to meme.

RIDF pls go

They basically control half of France already...
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

trips of truth

Dude this board has to deal with /leftypol/ shit all the time. This /x/ and Sup Forums tier shit just adds more clutter that is both bullshit and not needed.

They might be more powerful than Soros.

Both of them control half of France.

RIDF BTFO

you can't decline a call from the bogdanoffs

starting to think they might actually be gods or something..

To the person in the last thread saying this meme is stupid, I like it because it's stupid.

Is it true that Trump is just a pawn in their game of 27-D hyper chess?

bogpill is a suppository but it feels good, faggots

I heard that they have 2 PhDs each?

Bogdanoff is being spammed to slide the threads about how ((kek)) has betrayed us

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk&t=60s

I heard each one has a bigger dick than the other

Embrace the bogpill or die!

how do we fix Sup Forums?

You do realize you're only adding fuel to the fire and making us want to meme it more right

i heard their chins are bigger than their dicks

bogs checkem

all he wanted a call from bogdanoff, all he got was called crazy

i don't like this meme

let me give you a quick rundown:
-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

I don't mind some fresh dank memes but when their not funny and just plain stupid like this one it needs to stop via ban

Hello Mr Soros. Project Hillary has failed. Shut it down. Do not expect to go unpunished for this failure, George.

That was quick

it's all connected

The bog spawn are coming for you...

please give me a quick rundo-... i mean please clap
why would a Bogdanoff disapprove of the bidf?

Short of Hiroshima going full Nagasaki and enforcing Sup Forums's rules so these spergs go back to /x/, Sup Forums, or the donald? Report this filth.

>Control france with an iron but fair fist
tfw someone gets it right

Hey guys can in get a medium-paced jog-though?

There is no evidence that the information posted here about the bogdanoffs here is real.

I'm not a Bogdanoff by the way

youtube.com/watch?v=t2KkY-YEM0o

What did they mean by this?

reminder that the bogs are connected to superkekb

Guys im depressed. Why is the bog pill the hardest pill to swallow?

looks like you need a quick rund down.

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>in the process of terraforming Pluto as their personal planet
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 400+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>Every child has the mark of the Bogd implanted in them at birth
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>Discovered the ark of the covenant
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Zahi Hawass allows them full access to the evidence of Atlantis within the pyramids
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>They have been able to access the Akashic record since birth, and have spoken about what they saw while they were newborns
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

is that the one through mary magdalene, the wife of christ who fled to france while pregnant after the crucifixion?

This is not real. Stop posting such fake information!!!

>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ

protip: highest testable IQ is only about 160

Fuck off BIDF

Instant-pasta, it put me out of business.

Nah. That blood line was used to mix with a golem so they could impregnate Princess Dianna with the Anti Christ.

It's hard to accept just how insignificant we all are. We are to the bogdanoffs what ants are to us.

He is right! Stop posting this Information!!! THIS WILL HAVE CONSEQUÉNCES

Holy Fuck.. Levitation? I didn't even know that scientists do this

checked

>implying they wanted Hillary to win

Nothing happens that the Bog bros don't want to happen

Bogdanoffs helped devise the IQ test, and left it at 160 so the public woudn't know their true power.

I really wanna see these guys approach a caricature artist and ask him to draw them.

FACT: ANY RUNDOWN THAT DOES NOT CONTAIN THE PHRASE "IRON BUT FAIR FIST" IS FAKE AND NOT TO BE TRUSTED

Do not let the Rothschild shills slide the bogpill.

This.
They may be HARD but they are FAIR.

SJW/CTR attempt to divert Sup Forums

>The phonecall that made Trump president

>I really wanna see these guys approach a caricature artist and ask him to draw them.
TOPKEK

New fag cancer meme. But then again pepe was once too and ended up triggering Jews and Clinton so survival of the memest

The call that could save or destroy the world.

This photo says it all

CTR detected

SJW detected

>Lurker extraordinaire
WTF? I love Boggers now

oh hello bidf

Don't forget Bogdanoffs bow down to the McGuire boys. We all live in their realm.

What a load of crap.

I'm not a bogdanoff there is no proof at all for that silly assumption

two people who went into commie french TV, then had a lot of plastic surgery so they looked like aliens

they were raised by a grandmother who lived in a castle

nothing more

who else here has taken the final bogpill?

who is that semen demon

>1 post by this ID

Are you the same guy who thought kek was from /x/ too?

This entire post reeks of reddit

>I'm not a bogdanoff
but that's what a bogdanoff would say

>Producers for some shit tv show
>Done some shitty essays noone gives 2 shits about
>Do controversial paper on science to get attention
>Try to stay in the spotlight by getting shitty facial operations and what not
Etc etc...

prepare to be downboated my friend!

too much bidf in this thread

>It's a forced meme from that some autistic faggot spammed for a few weeks and now other spergs keep spamming it. When you call these spectrum-residers out and prove them wrong, then they call you a Rothschild shill.
>Pretty fucking sad.
Are you the same fag looking for bulls on craigslist?

Bogdanoff literally means "Son of god-given", I suspect that the twins can trace their lineage back to Jesus Christ

goddamn you are retarded. Are you gay for them?

I don't fucking get this meme

youtube.com/watch?v=MUN9giYJhew

how deep does this shit go!?