Fuck mexico and fuck brown people

fuck mexico and fuck brown people

chiga tu madre pendejo. dime en me cara si tienes los juevos. precicamente que yo pensaba...

cool

Most Mexicans are white tho

i don't speak spanish and i'm pretty sure it's precisamente

Better pack those bags, spic. I'll even say that to your face. Do you live in the Midwest?

Are those chinks?

You're living in Trump's America.

Speak English or go back.

t. never seen a spic

you're right, as an indian guy, I should just go move to the UK and spread my genes there.

pinche gringo de mierda

Why do some mexicans look Native American?

I'm genuinely asking, I'm not a bright fellow.

Those dogs are whiter and have better genetics than they
How could they even afford them?

eww it's one of them

well mexican is a nationality not a race, you'll found white,brown, native people

Oh man that looks so cool - they're LARPing Fallout, right?

kek, i'm coming for you pussy boi

>Most Mexicans are German
huehuehuehue

Because they are also natives of the Americas

no u

бeниc

From 1 to 5 how brown are you user?

Because they are literally Indians and seen as lesser beings by European city-dwellers.

Only they treat them nicer than you treat your black populations

mexican = aztec/spanish rape babies

pol si tienen problemas con migo porque no me dicen algo cuando estoy en las calles? por que se esconden en la casa de sus mamas y detras de sus computadoras? covardes que no tienen el musculo ni huevos de hacer algo al respecto, por eso ni hay movimientos publicos porque saven que son inferior.

pues, aqui sienten como verdaderos hombres. sus musculos estan en sus deditos delicados.

You have to go back.

What's the point? I'd just come back through the same tunnel I got here from?.

because Mexicans are generally a mix of one of these three ethnic groups.

Native Americans
Spaniards
Blacks

to a much lesser extent germans

hasme. Que puedes hacer? mandarme una foto de un sapo? haha el minuto tu me crusas invoko me segunda imienda cerdo.

Is that a female Bogadon?

Brits are mutts, Spaniards are mutts, and Mexicans are 500 year old mutts. 60% of Mexicans are mixed and 30% are native. Most racism is pointed toward native Mexicans, who get the short end of the stick because of how they look on both sides of the border. It's anti-Nativism.