Ok. Since the HWNDU streams have proven that 90% of Sup Forums users are actually not white...

Ok. Since the HWNDU streams have proven that 90% of Sup Forums users are actually not white. How do we get rid of these untermenschen? If you are NOT white you are NOT welcome here. Be gone filth.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aUGCzXt
helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/14178-study-europeans-can-be-divided-into-finns-and-non-finns.html
youtube.com/watch?v=x_BN0-Ga8Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fliegerfaust
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

grow up

BE GONE FILTH!

sage hard

we are pro white but not anti-nonwhite

>not anti-nonwhite

Is this nu-Sup Forums ?

Why don't you try to fix that problem in your own country, Sven? Or are you only so determined on an anonymous shitposting forum?

>60%

fuck off out of my country ahmed

sweden has no place to even comment
how fucking far you've fallen
from sucking hitler's dick
to trying to eradicate all the culture you have left

What do you expect from a 60% country?

>sweden
>white

i see what you did there!!

>HWNDU streams
Nice sample size you got there. sage muh white threads btw

>we are pro white but not anti-nonwhite
Kek.
>American damage control

HWNDU discord.gg/aUGCzXt HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US OFFICAL DISCORD JOIN

HWNDU discord.gg/aUGCzXt HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US OFFICAL DISCORD JOIN

>a fucking swede

Eat shit, abdul

We have way more white people than you, lad.

Sure. You also have WAY more non-white people than us, lad.
That argument is so fucking obvious and sad.

>>sweden

are we white ?

Yet we still have >35x more white people than you do.

That's not even fair
>finngolians
>europeans

helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/14178-study-europeans-can-be-divided-into-finns-and-non-finns.html

And >500x more non-whites than we do.
Fuck, the fact you're trying to push such a retarded argument tells me you're one of the non-whites.
A self-hating nigger?

I hope this is a troll.

Swiss are from Switzerland, not Sweden.

>Finnish damage control
The irony in your post is horrendous. How can one person be to simple minded? You have the population of a small American city. Not to mention the fact that we have 313 million more people than you do, what would you expect from a country being bombarded by illegal aliens?

>self hating nigger
I'm Mediterranean.
Are all Finns such narcissists? What did I do to provoke you to prove your bigotry?

Your picture pretty much contradicts your argument.

Bring me one of those white Americans, you're too fucking retarded to deal with.

>Looks at flag.
>White.

Basic projection/defense mechanism/damage control. I've done it when I was a young lad before I matured. Kindergarten to be precise. let me explain;
>user, your math problem is wrong.
>_____, don't tell me what to do.
>She then proceeded to explain what I did wrong yet I still refused to accept defeat.
Such close-mindedness.

>bantzing our based allies

No I mean seriously, get a white person in here.
You might have to search outside of Sup Forums, since 90% of American Sup Forums users are non-white.

LOL Sweden is role playing again.

>Proceeding to refuse defeat.
No words can explain this stage of blue-pilled-ness.

White is more of an adjective. I think you mean Caucasian. In regards to that...I'm present.

>New York
>White

The 60% is strong in them Sven, but you should care more about your country being raped by shitskins.

Yes

non-whites are much less likely to be attacked or ruined financially if they appear on camera.

God bless these based anons. Jackie 4 chan is awesome.

Please provide me with a high res pic of mustachio user for his defense campaign against slander an literal blood libel

"Bearded Literal Nazis Partially Shave in Solidarity with Literal Mustachio Nazi"

The best pic user gets a free commemorative 3D realized gift meme. Details to be arranged later. Not kidding.

It's ok man.
I know Americans are very sensitive about their non-whiteness, I won't trigger you anymore.

>I'm white but however I have six different european origins, one of which being slavic

Feels good to be white, and part mongolian I guess.

It's the USA, and withing the USA Jew York.What did you expect?

my bad, it's:
"Bearded Literal Nazis Partially Shave in Solidarity with Mustachioed Literal Nazi"
Hook me up with a good pic

seeAlso, if you think that Swedes get raped everyday by Muslims, you're wrong. Stockholm is the only country in which the refugee situation is THAT bad.

I don't really care, we have 180m white people, I'm white and we're majority white..that's pretty much all that matters in regards to your argument.

only city*

>160% increase in rapes

Nah I'm fine with it Finnbro, But it's quite sad at least trump is deporting illegals and supporting white immigration.

You wouldn't realize how difficult it is waking up everyday remembering your country is 61-62.02% white

>Sweden

>Not White

Top kek

t. le60%face.jpg

You fucking dicks dare ignore His will?
Help a nigga out!
Best high res pic of our guy, now!

No retard, it's because normal people have jobs and don't want to troop all the way out to queens just to be a faggot on cam for a few minutes. additionally, astoria is heavily mixed, lots of indians, greeks, and asians.

but here, best new vid you will see all day.

youtube.com/watch?v=x_BN0-Ga8Zo

lol
The Communist Berlin Wall fell. Thanks, liberal Marxists.

>You wouldn't realize how difficult it is waking up everyday remembering your country is 61-62.02% white
Yeah, we're like 95% white and even that is bothering me. Wouldn't fucking know what to do if it was down to 60%

>Finns
>White

>yfw you thought you were communicating with blonde hair 6ft7 aryan supermen this entire time, but the reality is 99% of Sup Forums is 5ft4 mulattoes subhumans who are obsessed with race only because they wish they were pure white and greatly resent their polluted poo genes

Don't care if you are white.

Care if you act white.

>t. White Guy

You must be at least this white to post itt

Sup Forums is a diverse board of peace and tolerance

I'm actually really happy about it.
You aren't all that pure, bro. If you go back far enough.

>implying your dna matters more than your flag on pol
>implying you can actually talk about whiteness on pol

(yep, pretty sad)

also this

I've seen whiter Syrians

>white

Kek, in all seriousness, I think it's more due to the fact that only the mulattoes would go down there.

my town is 70% white, yet more than half of school aged children are spics.

this dude is a master troll on cam

So dune coon or lighter?

My state is 82% white (Pennsylvania) and yet I've only seen two hispanics in my whole life. Most of the school children are white.

I've seen a similar trend.
When I was a school kid, we had 1 Russian in the school. That was about as diverse as it got.
My brother, who is half my age, had a nigger in his CLASS.

That's how low we have sunk.

Love to my non white Sup Forumsacks

t. mohammed

What the hell? If that's white then I'm a damn Aryan.

"Alt-Right," you fucking fell for the meme faggot, Hillary's meme, as fucking awful as it is. To quote sir Lil Rapper, "real recognize real."

Welcome to pol

btw all you new FUCKING NORMIE RRREEEEEEEEEEEEE FAGGOTS need to lurk and sauce (find a source i.e. study/article/SUMTHIN) that supports your opinion before you give your opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

What's the thing he's got on his shoulder?

>Sup Forums is not only satire politically but also racially
wew lad

We take none of those IMPROVISED immigrants, but check this out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Might he be on to something about Murica stealing their talent? by their own accord of course.

fliegerfaust, anti-air version of the panzerfaust
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fliegerfaust

Cmon tyrone, even your id is black

>extra b.t.w. newfags

critiquing your source is also a very valuable attack, so make sure your source is reasonable. Not Alex Johnson

why is this shia lebuf shit still on pol, this is reddit tier garbage, kill yourselves