Transblack American has shocking revelation that racist party is racist

>transblack American has shocking revelation that racist party is racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fs0cYJUqJys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>backwards reading

Fucking retards. Bring it back to me when I can read it top to bottom like a normal person. This trash doesn't make sense.

Shaun King is a disgrace to the white race.

Good. Let them devour themselves. The more they split off the longer it will be until we have another democrat president.

Doesn't count. He doesn't want to be white, we don't want him. Sounds fair to me, he's a nigger as far as I'm concerned.

Shaun King not even black but pretends to be. Hard to lead movement for Blacks when you're not black. Shaun King, please shut up and wait for Senate staff selections to be completed, Jesus. Haven't you done enough damage?

It is top to bottom

Are you furreal?

Yeesh. This is unsalvageable trash.

> Blacks aren't as competent so they don't show up as much as others in positions where they need to perform
More breaking news at 11

It could also just be that you have a single digit IQ.

Yeah all 400 should be black transwomen instead

Let's hire some gender studies grads

A fucking illiterate leaf

>the people warning us of institutionalized racism are racist themselves

who knew

>people actually have gotten used to this awful form of "communication".

It's sad, really.

It is you fucking faggot.

>another leaf

of course

The only thing at all ambiguous is the "they" at the end.

even the one black they have is probably there because of affirmative action, same as republicans

blacks are not qualified for complicated work and only get it because of AA

This is good, the racial tension within their own party will only divide them further, and we will win

I looked up his name on google and apparently his name is Zxcvbnm

the fuck?

Also stop giving Talcum X attention

>wtf how did you morons adapt to this
Don't you have a dog to suck off?

>He's from my state

reee

I have something incredibly disturbing to report about the Democratic Party - particularly Senate Democrats. It's ugly. In my next tweet... Shockingly, learned that out of nearly 400 Senior Staff positions in the Senate, Democrats had only ONE Black Senior Staff. Yes, one. In the meantime, while not a single White Democrat in the Senate has hired a single Black Senior Staffer, Republicans have hired 4. A mess They told me that it had everything to do with money & that Senate Democrats were hiring Senior Staff preferred by big donors & lobbyists.

>This is coherent journalism by Sup Forums's standards
>This is how they actual consume information

why aren't we democrats Sup Forums?

>Party of the KKK is racist
>Party that wanted to end slavery isn't
Wow what a shocker

No one claimed it was journalism or well-written, but it is coherent. If you can't read it, the problem is you.

Hypocrisy from the Democrats isn't shocking at all

>I admittedly read poorly written things that aren't even journalism
>and the problem obviously lies with you

whew, well, all I can say is you reap what you sow and if you're reading garbage, the opinions and interpretations you derive from it are likely to be trash.

How long until Shaun King becomes a white supremacist?

autismus maximus

just noticed
how does someone from redneck Kentucky become a wannabe black sjw?

TALCUM X DOES IT AGAIN

>Democrats are hypocrites.

Has he caught the fart wind of digested red pill?

ay hol up
is you sayin
the party that wants unborn black genocide is racist?

The tweets had better grammar than what you just posted, Quebec.

Truth. You don't have to be black to be a nigger

>The Canadian continues twisting words to feel superior, painfully aware that as soon as the American stops replying, he will lose all relevance once again

>read OP
>fucking good, a top to bottom twitter cap
>see this reply
>wait what
>try and read it bottom to top
>even the bottom tweet and the one above it do not work in any way bottom to top

were you born this stupid or is it something you need to actively work at?

he's related to Martin Luther King Jr.

srsly man?

I can't see any of that on his twitter

Fucking talcum x

>any day now somebody will pick off the whiteout and discover the cases for illegal immigration are the exact same arguments that were used to justify slavery

WE'RE FUCKED

Seriously, do they genuinely not know this?

What is this fag trying to say? It's shocking how many blacks are hired? Not sure I get it.

That the group supposedly supporting blacks chose white people for all but one position.

He's already halfway there

how do canadians get internet?

Little Jeffery has been an annoying little shit all his life. True story reenactment in link: youtube.com/watch?v=Fs0cYJUqJys

Hello can somebody post a link?

most Americans assume Democrats ended slavery, and believe Abraham Lincoln was Democrat. I shit you not.