9/11, did it really happen?

I firmly believe that the twin towers are either still standing to this day, or never existed in the first place. The reason for this being that jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams, but the US government is too stupid to blow it up.

What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good thread

Is it wrong for me to ask questions?

my cat's breath smells like catfood

All my autists you are the most retarded person I've seen on this board

Was alive when they existed. They were extensively filmed and photographed. My uncle physically visited them.

Watched them collapse live on TV.

Yes, they existed.
Yes, they no longer exist.

(((juice)))

Please expand on this

The world is only 100 years old simulation for the purpose of political forecasting in the real world.

We're just in the simulation where Trump won.

Clinton did it

Fuck Off

kek confirms it

Don't know how people can even debate that at this point

Why does Aquafresh get its own flag here?

What if they were just moved? Don't give me the 'we have videos' line, because there's plenty of fiction out there where New York got completely destroyed.

>or never existed in the first place

Nah, I visited NYC a year before the incident. They did exist at one point. They're either still there or they were moved.

I think you're in inbred retard

>you're in inbred retard

>Watched them collapse live on TV.

>Literally hundreds of movies that involve monuments being destroyed
>No this was real because it was on (((CNN)))

for the millionth time jet fuel doesnt have to melt steel . it only has to weaken it by reaching near the critical range (it carries depending on the carbon content but the lowest end is 1600 F). this allows the weight of the building to destroy itself

also it should be noted they dont use martinsite steel in building construction . it is produced by bringing the temp of the steel to the critical range or past slightly but not the melting point and then quenching it. martinsite is much stronger but in the process of making if cracks can form. steel can be further strengthened by then bringing it to 500-600 F after the first quench to martinsite then quenching it again to make blue steel

since they dont do this with steel beams for buildings the max load is much lower. they dont temper it in this way because of the potential cracks that may form on quench. this is done for swords and some specialty guns which are much smaller that a fucking T/U/I beam and thus the temperature in the core of the metal drops fast unlike a giant slab of metal which the exterior would cool to much faster than the interior

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

That's a fair point if you're making it as someone who was alive and fairly self-aware on 9/11/01. If you don't remember the day, then you're making an obtuse argument.

It happened once, on 9-11.

My cat's breath smells like penis and peanut butter.

KEK

Aquafresh is light blue, you're confusing the flag of the Netherlands (most powerful country on Earth if you don't think about it) with Luxembourg.

someone post the video of the buildings getting bombed (i.e. no planes flying into them because they were really holograms)