bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38766781

>Shadow Welsh secretary quits over Brexit vote
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38768383

>UK economy grows by 0.6% in fourth quarter
bbc.co.uk/news/business-38755242

>Concerns raised over Commonwealth leadership
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38760133

>Theresa May's Trump meeting 'could sour Brexit negotiations'
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/27/theresa-mays-trump-meeting-could-sour-brexit-negotiations

>Theresa May to meet Erdoğan in Turkey on Saturday to discuss trade defence and security
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/27/theresa-may-new-friends-strongmen-erdogan-trump-brexit

>Brexit will delay new British nuclear power stations
theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/27/uk-exit-eu-atomic-treaty-brexit-euratom-hinkley-point-c

>ANAL squatters group claims millionaire’s London mansion for homeless & prostitutes
rt.com/uk/375313-anal-belgravia-millionaire-squat/

>UK accepts Assad could run for reelection, marking shift in Syria policy
rt.com/uk/375215-uk-shift-policy-syria/

>MPs question Osborne’s meetings as chancellor with new employer BlackRock
rt.com/uk/375194-osborne-job-blackrock-ethics/

>EU looks to fund North Africa camps to cut immigration
aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/eu-fund-camps-africa-cut-immigration-170126145148238.html

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12212731
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thread already up, fill it first, stop being an autist

Stop celebrating Nuttall's Stoke victory before it happens

:( First for trying to get pictures of sister's slag friends.

Posting in best thread

1. yank thread
2. no links
3. /britpol/ instead of brit/pol/
4. meme merchant's there

>What did you just say to me you little Englander?!

>a non-fuckup autist thread, finally
T-thanks

>stop being an autist

6 times

I'm not there.

I miss them so much

I fucking hate May, she's nothing compared to the twin shining lights of Britain.

Has the Russian poster moved to Australia?

Why are the no muslims and refugees in Hampstead and why are no muzzies and refugees living in West End?

These places should be filled with muzzies.

THAT could redpill the rest of the country.

I'm really concerned she's not going to be in tomorrow ;(

All migrants should be offered free movement to Conservative constituencies as soon as possible

Twickenham and Richmond first. There are muslims in the west end also, just extremely rich ones

Post pics of her

maybe it's very expensive to live there? i don't know. i avoid London entirely.

I know no-one watches it any more but Newsnight was presented by James O'Brien tonight.

They're not really interested in winning over the types who already hate paying for the TV licence, are they?

>There are muslims in the west end also, just extremely rich ones
Reminds me of the other week when that user was defending Saudi billionaires coming over here and raping women because it brings a lot of money into the economy

The absolute STATE of libertarians

wehraboos BTFO

>many of the trends Moslely predicted have come to pass

Well so have the trends many philosophers predicted, some far more than Mosley. Stirner predicted the state would replace religion, and fascists prove it.

>He was right about the ridiculousness of having a doctor voted into office by a milkman and given the ministry of defence to run, and then for the voters expecting it to be anything other than a total shambles.

He wasn't because he was an autist who thought humanity would bend to his whim with nom resistance.

>If you think Germany 1930-1945 is the template for fascism

I tend to think that because it was.

>the rest of the country
Nah it's just the posh cunts who need waking up, only when they're personally getting raped and stabbed in their high-end flats and rich arsehole streets will they get an idea of what everyone was trying to avert.

P.S. sorry to hear about Malmo

>hey user wanna catch a gig later? :3

stopped paying mine 3 years ago. they've even given up sending me reminded letters.

uncuck yourself, the bbc don't deserve your money

So is Brexit happening or not?

I only have pics that she's posted and I don't want to doxx her. I'll post if I get anywhere. In fact, if I go out with her I'll post a pic of me and her together, full doxx.
Best I can do now is describe her:
>Black hair
>Thicc
>Moderate makeup
>Seems to like me
or does she what do you think? I always catch her looking at me when I walk past and when I asked her name she stuttered.

Gas the Muslims. Islam is Evil. The Pres says "Fight fire with fire". March the Islamists to the gas chambers. They would do it to us...... Strike First. Britain First!

Pull the trigger. No-one wants you here.

Reminder we have self confessed subhumans here
>gypsy
>curry muncher-"Scottish" mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>ukranian(British flag)
>ukranian kike(Russian flag)
>racemixer(chink wife, British flag)
>racemixer(quadroon preg gf, British flag)

So

Does that mean that whites who live in West End / Hampstead, never have to deal with newly arrived refugees?

Fuck, I mean they deserve to be raped by these refugees

I think that anons point was more that you cant ban all muslims in London because somebody raped a few bar slags

>POST FEET

fuck off kike

>posts a meme image
>then follows it up with Nazi meme language

No-one cares, join Millenial Woes in Yankland.

it's on the cards, if you know what i mean

Lad just make sure you ask this girl out tomorrow. If you like her thats all that matters

>hey user you wanna catch a gig later? :3

>If I go to sleep I'll be closer to work and her potentially not being there
>Tfw I have to get up at fucking 5am

This. Stupid demonstrations and contemporary Western political culture of waving flags won't help. If you are ready to die, live in exile or spend some time in jail, consider the following. As long as you don't neutralise the opposing team: imams, high-profile kikes, cuck party members, community organisers, pro-refugee pro-migrant organisations members and leaders, nothing will change. Act up. Kill them all.

t. subhuman taig

>Does that mean that whites who live in West End / Hampstead, never have to deal with newly arrived refugees?
Yes, the rich areas in London only have to deal with uber rich middle eastern families and all they have to complain about is them driving their lamboginis too loud at night, not ficki ficki

Sorry I don't speak ooga booga language.

I'm honestly pretty good at small talk and such its purely a matter of if she's there. If not i'm going to have to cold approach her at college

Everyone knows you're a paki mate.

I don't believe that for a second.

>wagies
Don't worry lad, I'll make sure I'm gone by the time you finish working so you can enjoy sloppy seconds in peace.

Good luck lad

t.

They were just the perfect duo. Like the Bogdanovs or the Chuckle Brothers.

>t.

why does meme merchant even post here????

>P.S. sorry to hear about Malmo

Malmö is a joke, the city survives only thanks to gibs from the rest of Sweden, otherwise they would have to file for bankruptcy like Detroit.

That's what happens when you have open borders + totally free shit. The muzzies got no reason to work, they earn more money through swedish gibs than they do through jobs in their homecountries.

I don't know if there is a equivalent in England, but I guess that cities like Luton, Leicester, Bolton, Blackburn and Bradford are not far away.

Average CIVIC

>Anonymong speaking up to his superior

w e w
e
w

Attacking Preuße is wrong at a time when Meme Merchant is on

Stop.

Thanks man!

Anyway night all :)

GCHQ can have my address lol. I am Domesday Book heritage pure. Burn the Infidels (Muslims). We are being persecuted for protecting our Countries. We need a new Crusades. Deus Vult. Europe is Christian, may it ever be.

Where you work at?

No. Only xenophobic little Englanders wanted it.

>he believe the """""alt - right""""" is real

You know you're a fucking disgrace when even the Rand woshipper thinks that you're an autist

Cameron sort of seems like a half decent bloke but Osborne is just slime

>t. literal faggot
Let me guess, you're bottom?

The Memory Holing of the term "alt-right" by Sup Forums is quite jarring

Actually I'm 53, and a historian. lol

No. You're atripfag on britpol. I can't think of any lower assignment in life.

I can, it's called being an anonymong on Brit/pol/.

>one person is Sup Forums
what did he mean by this?

IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.me/12212731
>strawpoll.me/12212731
strawpoll.me/12212731
>strawpoll.me/12212731
strawpoll.me/12212731
>strawpoll.me/12212731
strawpoll.me/12212731
>strawpoll.me/12212731
strawpoll.me/12212731
>strawpoll.me/12212731
strawpoll.me/12212731
>strawpoll.me/12212731
strawpoll.me/12212731
>strawpoll.me/12212731

Even ones like Rimmer and Preuße don't deserve to be grouped in with Merchant

Hello GCHQ.
It might surprise anons here to know that the UK gov considers reactionary right wing "Britain First" type groups to be a FAR greater threat to society than muslims, rape gangs, honour killings, FGM, religion of peace suicide bombers, or truck drivers called mohammed. Why?

Because they know that if a few hundred ordinary ethnic britons die in the next mumbai style attack, or get acid thrown over them, or if their plane crashes into canary wharf, the UK will get over it, there wont be mass panic. Deaths yes, perhaps by the thousand, but not collapse.

But if ethnic Britons decide to actually rid this country of those who are the problem, then there will not be enough police or army to stop them. That is what they are worried about. That is why May is pouring resources into tracking the likes of (You) not Mohammed and his 3rd generation immigrant friends and their "quoran study group".

>tripusers
Rimmer - kike foot faggot
Preuse - autistic schizo
Meme merchant - autistic virgin

I was meme merchant in that screencap moron. Dont forget I know you are the original Rimmer

How come you're Australian now, Bomber Haggis?

Implying you mongs are capable of exiling an utter spacker like the meme merchant, nevermind exiling your superior.

Too far, the memes have got to you.

>No "Not Bomber Rimmer" option

Just kidding, fuck that merchant normie

If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?

Are you fellow Anglo Gods ready for the trade deal of a life time?

>HURRRR THREADS WITHOUT TRIPLORDS ARE SHIT
>thread has numerous tripfags present
>HURRRR LETS ALL TALK META STUFF ABOUT TRIPFAGGOTRY

Yes.

Moved to QLD

Yes, pls kill our NHS and put it out of its misery. Only the polish and the pakis getting their eyes fixed will miss it.

We need to have a final solution to the Muslims.

There will never be peace in the world unless we do.

>anonymong

You'll learn lessons soon enough, nu-tripfags. Go ahead, type mine in.

You can't get rid of some middle-class literal teenage twat with a massively inflated ego who thinks that the biggest political threat to Britain is white NEETs because he lives in a 0.5% 'Asian' part of Britain easily though
Assuming he isn't just a good roleplayer, which I have my suspicions about

Reinstate empire when?

Your government actually views You as the enemy.