Trump says US will prioritize Christian refugees

edition.cnn.com/2017/01/27/politics/trump-christian-refugees/index.html

First sentence of the first amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This will get challenged in court

You have to go back.

Christians are a persecuted minority in the Middle East

Why did he tell me I would get tired of winning?

I think Trump might be a liar guys.

If "In God We Trust" on every single piece of money hasn't been gotten rid of yet, neither will this.

So when the Obama administration focuses solely on Muslim immigrants and treats Christian immigrants like shit, that's fine and dandy. But, when DRUMPF wants to make the lives of Christian refugees easier he's RACIST and VIOLATING THE CONSTITUTION eh?

We all get qt arab Christian women.

>First sentence of the first amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion
US Constitution only applies to US citizens or those under the legal jurisdiction of the United States. That has been legal precedent for ~230 years.

Are people in Syria, Iraq, or Durkadurkastan US citizens or under US legal jurisdiction? Why no, no they are not.

to 1787?

Its not establishing anything you mong.

Fucking armchair lawyers are the worst

Refugees aren't citizens of the US, so the law won't apply.

Rekt lmao

if the headline is "trump says" doesn't that explicitly imply trump himself physically uttered those words?

this is why they are FAKE NEWS

This is the greatest thing he has done yet.

How long till we see a false flag 9/11 tier wih muhammed camel fucker pretending to be muzzy

Hopefully he will give a home to the persecuted boers.

Im actually a Christian refugee from Iran. I immigrated here because of religious persecution during the Bush years. I'm glad he's keeping the door open to non-Muslims in Islamic countries. You're really fucked if you live there and not a Muslim.

What if the Religion is about killing everyone that doesnt follow said Religion?

>Arab
>Christian

Choose one

and we say it in school, and at every sports event. Wont matter.

Trump isn't respecting an establishment of religion, he's offering help to a persecuted minority in the violent middle east

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion
1. He is not congress
2. He is not mandating everyone follow a specific religion.
3. Yes, banning a specific group is constitutional and has happened before. Because those group are not constitutional protected because they are not even citizens. The American constitution is not international law.

*yazidi

...if they're not all dead already

the madman is doing it

In God We Trust doesn't recognise an establishment of religion, this does

Why? Why not just ban refugees completely and avoid the controversy?

I fucking love this man.

Trump said that we will get eventually tired of winning.

I can see that now.

I though Yazidis were a Islam offshoot?

>Christian becomes President
>Shocked he has a preference to help Christians

Should say more about Obama...

By who? We can decide whether they get asylum or not. It's not like Obama wasn't doing the exact opposite.

Christians are the most at risk.

The Constitution only applies to citizens.

You are a nigger in a white country and you don't belong.

What a time to be alive

Read the rest of the constitution and you'll see the executive branch doesn't make laws.

>non-bias, simplification makes something fake

Fuck off with your semantics, you're not helping anyone

Why? The law means there can be no state endorsement or sponsorship of a particular church, that's not what this is.

Trump no you're supposed to use whistle words, you don't straight up say it

Which god? It doesnt say and thats the point. All religions have a "god".

We should have been doing this from the start. We have a much larger Christian following in the US while Europe has a bigger Muslim one. It would make sense to take in the ones that would fit into their society more.

No, technically we have no laws stating that those who aren't US citizens are even people. We can pretty much do whatever we want, good or bad. Also since we basically ARE the police, international law is irrelevant.

You gonna win so much you may even get tired of winning

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

Trump is a mix of Jackson and Theodore Roosevelt

I'm tired.

pick both. go to any country in the middle east above saudi arabia and you will find arab christians.

>word of a Muslim ban comes out
>cucks promise to register as Muslim
>instead set priority to Christians without explicitly banning Muslims
Only flaw is they can just lie.

I wasn't aware the president was now part of congress or that prioritizing christian refugees was itself a law and not a policy for the bureaucrats who handle refugees.

"Extreme vetting"

Repeal the religion clause and make Christianity the official religion of the United States.

good

Why?

make them sware on the bible? I'm sure the muzzers can't into bible touching.

yeah, sheltered, and living in constant peaceful fear

>Arab

>Christian

m8, these are the pre-Islamic remainents

>muslim pretends to be christian
>gets in

Make them piss on a urinal with the name of mohammed painted on the drain.

>muslim

>become an apostate

>ever

OHHHH SHIT, LIBKEKS BTFO ONCE AGAIN

This will just bring in more Mexicans

Well u fucking niggers lost credibility when ur boy Obama started Christian genocide in the mid east. Liberal cedibilty is gone. Die slow. Thank God for Trump

It will because radical groups like the ACLU and CAIR will sue. They always do.But its not unconstitutional. The Trump admin will win the case.

>In God We Trust doesn't recogni(z)e an establishment of religion

How is any single human this stupid?

They can't. The US government is in touch with the few churches in mostly muslim countries. The pastors need to vouch for them.

My church has been helping """"Christan Arab refugees"""""" for 20 years
Now the church attendance is down 50% and 3 mosques sprung up down the block from Thier shitty refugee housing
Bringing refugees here is expensive and retarded
Help them where they are or not at all.

Trump isn't "Congress"

>CNN thinks they smeared Trump
how can they be so stupid and still on air?

Do you think they will crumble to ashes then?

You mean like most of Europe has for the last 2 years?
And by 'most' I mean the nations who still have a national identity.

Muslims are allowed to lie when they are at a disadvantage to trick their enemies.

Nobody should have standing

It'll happen anyway

I think trump would win though, it's not establishing christianity, it's saying they're being persecuted and the us will select them. There is nothing saying we have to take all refugees in, we have and can select certain groups

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYY

This isn't religious as much as the Muslim ones tend to explode.

Holy shit you must be underaged.

An *establishment* of religion, you fucking retarded nigger

fell into their lefty septic tank

Good, fuck those raghead pieces of shit. Let them fuck their goats and blow each other up on their own land, not here.

BASED
I LOVE YOU TRUMP

Fucking finally. Trumps goes against anti-christian globalist forced world-wide policy again and don't give a shit.

Based Trump. Hope we can get along.

we should, considering christians are some of the people being targeted the most.

I doubt the founding fathers even considered non-Christian religions a possibility.

"Congress"

Since when is Trump a member of congress?

Fucking retard Brit, as bad as the leaves I say.

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion
It's mind-boggling that there exist morons who unironically think that constitutional amendments designed to protect the religious freedom of US citizens apply to Syrians.

There's really an intense and irrational hatred towards Christian on the left political spectrum. What are the 3 top events that contributed to the hatred of the old religion of Europe?

If it was "Jews" I'm sure no one would raise any 1st amendment issues.

so basically, for mudslime refugees

come to usa, convert to christianity and be saved

or go back and be killed

SHARIA LAW BTFO

>First sentence of the first amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion

This isn't Congress, it's the President and Trump isn't making a law, he's making a mandate, there's a difference and anyone with passing knowledge of the law knows this

Wow a based kike.

Color me blacked.

The president isn't congress get fucked

And suddenly all muslims pretended to be christian.

>common core education

Our president is 100% Arab and is a Christian, for instance.

With their 3ft beards and precious Qu'ran in their bag.

No one will believe you Ahmed.

Trump just keep on getting better

I can't tell if these are Sup Forums shoops or reality anymore

Is this real life?'

REDDIT BTFOOOOOOOOOOO

Religious groups who do faith based charity and resettlement programs are butthurt. They see the suspension as a religious sacrament and they say the Syrians are already overvetted. Yet no one seems to even know WTF this vetting system is. They say "they're qualified" "they wait 2 years" "they're checked and rechecked". Yet no one has bothered to give what the typical screening process involves. Just "alphabet soup checked them out, they're safe. Totally not sleeper cells."

Plus they're not establishing any religion. They're making it a priority to get religious minorities who're killed or prosecuted because they're non-muzzies.

This shit is such a joke, OP gargles cum for a hobby.

God bless you Trump, God bless you infinitely.

>what is taqiyya