Meet a girl, decide to go out and get drinks

>meet a girl, decide to go out and get drinks
>she's not white
>tells me that white privilege is real
>i ask her to explain
>blah blah statistically whites have higher chance of being successful
>tell her I'm from a poor family
>tell her I don't have any connections that would help me
>my mom was a single mother, worked as a waitress half her life until she could finally provide for my brother an I
>I ask her, so you think poor white families in Appalachian mountains rife with meth and abuse are somehow better off because of their white skin?
>no no no that's completely different' I don't believe that
>so you don't think that a person benefits from their skin color
>no not at all
>but you think white privilege is real?
>well, user (uses my first name)....clearly angry now

fucking pathetic, immediately got up from having drinks, told her that I don't agree with her on race, wished she find someone who does and left

sorry if this is blog post but I wanted to get it off my chest, i don't care if nobody else replies to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbs7q5E5mHE&t=30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Don't talk politics with normie dude.
One of my old friend believes whites make up ~50% of the global population no matter what evidence you show to refute him

i have trained myself so that every time I read this I think about a girl on her knees in front of me deep throating me and I'm bending over getting a handful of fat ass

nice try tho kid

If real, good for you standing up for yourself...next time find a white girl, one that did not take a liberal indoctrination course.

How do I unsubscribe from your blog

>talking politic with women

ahahah what a cuck

In this hour's episode of larping faggot.

>she's not white

I stopped there, but the fact that I see additional text afterward that clearly is more than "I ignored her", I can safely say you are a faggot.

>she's not white

she's not white

i guess you learned the hard way

what the hell does that guy have attached to his AK with electrical tape?

>arguing with a woman
are you stupid?

it's the battery that makes it go pew

It wasn't much an argument, more of trying to root our her political beliefs and when I discovered them I left her sitting there with a final message

>she's not white
????

...... Why couldn't you just let it go and get the puzzy?

oh it's just an airsoft gun

talccing politiccs with a womyn haha waht a ccucc

>not understanding that a single data point is not a trend

put OP in ur gas chamber

Your first mistake was initiating contact with a non white, your second was sitting there and taking it. Glad you stood up for yourself, fuck that bitch. Guarantee she was turned on by your confidence and authority

I'm a dirty race mixer.. and never had that. Where'd you find her? I'm guessing extremely bad luck.

Claiming you're an exploiter when you're buying her drinks is beyond deranged. If it wasn't politics, it'd be kooky astrology or other BS.

Incidentally, the stats are not wrong in my experience. Single mother raised is a waste of time.

because i've already done that and I want a wifey, i gave this girl 15 minutes of attention, if she was red pilled at all I would have stayed with her, i'm past looking for a white wife explicitly

Why isn't this an instant ban

This.

Good job standing for yourself and your mom.

Who would go to a date and get insulted and abused by a racist bigot?

>not understanding the difference between causality and inference

>women and other leftists don't think their ridiculous philosophies through
who knew

Delete that shit picture of azunyan

She looks like she has downs

You should be ashamed!

>my mom woz a waitress

its so hard not to speak about politics though when everything we do has something to do with politics.

I'd still suck her ass

Fucking disgusting

wish a situation would occur where i could mention whites are a global minority

I think single mother raised bottom of the barrel bitches are hostile to confident men. 95% of their life, no good man is present, which teaches them men are not trustworthy. You'd have to find one that recognizes no man is around b/c her mom is a piece of shit.... good luck with that.

liberalism was a mistake

>arguing with a woman about politics

It's much easier to start the conversation with
"You're wrong, let me tell you why"
Saves aggro in the long run

yeah man....thinking about my mom in that situation made my blood boil, this girl's fucking father was white, she's fucking mixed, her dad was a professor a WHITE professor

White privilege is based purely on city statistics.

If we got rid of metropolis cities I guarantee people would get along better.

Good job user.

I had a co worker start talking to me about white privilege, I guess she thought I would just automatically agree with her.I guess because were in California and you just assume everyone is liberal here.

I told the manager and got her in trouble.People just think they can be racist towards white people because >white racism doesnt exit

its fucking retarded.

but i didn't argue with her, i just asked her a few questions to determine her political stance, and when I found out I left...i literally spent 10 minutes with this girl

Why? You're so desperate you'll bring disgusting mongrel children into this world?

how am I desperate if I left her after 10 minutes?

Every time I see this, I imagine pic related.

You said you're past explicitly white women my dude. Why?

yeah it's definitely 15 year olds

Dating a non-white

Coming here to bitch

Fuck off OP.

Because I have met red pilled asian and hispanic women, who love their country, God, guns, who are physically fit, intelligent and have good jobs.

I've been on /pol since 2005, please spare me the white nationalist rhetoric.

>Getting your coworker in heat with management because you disagree with their political views

What the fuck, man? You're just as bad as the Tumblrinas you probably love to rip on.

Good job, proud of people standing up for themselves.

The best way to choose potential partners is to bomb them with facts. If they get triggered, they are a no go.

My best friend grew up in a fucked up household (all white)

>drugs
>drug dealing
>fighting

He grew up in a VERY bad spot, and it wasn't SOCIETY that picked him up, it was his own self. He joined the Marine Corps and got his shit together.

White privilege is a liberal meme

I would have told that broad

>hit the fuckin bricks, sister. you are such an entitled, deluded, spoiled fucking hussy, you make me sick, get out of my face

don't put the pompous, pampered, pussy on the pedestal. Us guys gotta tell these retarded feminist broads off.

Too many damn cucks put the pussy on the fucking pedestal nowadays, tell these fucking broads off

You should've hate fucked her.

what is this meme

It wasnt politics. its racism. If I have a chance to get some "white privilege" spewing libtard in trouble.

You bet your ass I will.

12 year old's aren't attracted to ass yet so all they see is poopy noises and have to post it

>woman

youtube.com/watch?v=rbs7q5E5mHE&t=30s

>"I've been on Sup Forums since 2005"

That's six years longer than it's been in existence, retard.

are you a potato by any chance?

It started as a way to fuck with thicc posters and attempt to cut down on people derailing threads with off topic ass.

Now it's misused as much as the word racism.

this is all just exhausting

>Meet a girl

Fucked up ya did.

i meant Sup Forums

Jesus, you guys suck at redpilling

>Oops I just dropped my magnum muslim execution video that I use on my magnum crime statistics

Fleshlight Mini™

Reddit is down the hall and to the left kid.

>arguing with girls instead of fucking them
You fail at the most basic shit-test. Women will believe ANYTHING you do if they percive you as a high value man

i don't really care what is really on the gun, I just know if I ask a specific question like that all the autists in the thread will leave me alone

>Doesn't read the thread
>Projects his insecurities

>talking politics with women of all things
should have got up and left the instant she started

∆∆

Emergency supply of krokodil

>since 2005
>Sup Forums

white privilege is real in a variety of ways

However....So what? Are we supposed to be feel guilty over that? Fuck off.

Varg Vikernes even had white privilege when he lived in Iraq as a kid, he certainly didn't cry about it because he's a man

>>meet a girl, decide to go out and get drinks
>>she's not white

>she's not white

>she's not white

i meant Sup Forums, i forget when /pol was created

What a pathetic arguement. Using straw mans like no tomorrow. You deserved to get no puss

non-white women are objectively superior to white 'women' in 2016

daily reminder that all the white women who voted for Trump are old baby boomers

millennial white women are pure BLM cancer

Pretty much this

>Eugh I hate sexist white men
>Heil Hitler ladies, if you bake me a sandwhich you can drink cum from my abs
>*splooooooosh*

You would think 20 years of friendzone memes would make at least a dent on them

>I've been on /pol since 2005, please spare me the white nationalist rhetoric.
I have been here since 1998. Hi fellow oldfag.

>Getting that triggered by a girl just repeating the bullshit she's been fed in school

You're kind of a pussy, huh my dude?

>fucking pathetic, immediately got up from having drinks, told her that I don't agree with her on race, wished she find someone who does and left

and this is why you don't talk about politics IRL.

>be me, college normie from the south
>get in public argument with latina feminist/activist girl about trump
>like 10-20 people see her just clown on me and tear every single one of my points apart
>choke up, make bullshit excuse to leave
>day later, get fb message
>she apologizes, invites me to her house, we drink beers, watch soccer, cuddle, banter, actually comfy as fuck
>get pegged

>>I have been here since 1998. Hi fellow oldfag.

Yeah, well I was the one that gave Moot the idea to make Sup Forums.

Fuckin newfag. Lurk Moar Faggit

>tells me that white privilege is real
'Wanna taste mine?'

>>Heil Hitler ladies, if you bake me a sandwhich you can drink cum from my abs
so you cum on your hands and then rub it all over your abs, and have someone lick it off you? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I was trying to fuck a nigress once who tried to imply this shit. I put that subhuman in her place, and I still got to fuck later down the line.

what race was this girl?

just like all other drumpfkins

when will YOU learn your place, stupid fucking rural trash

good end.

I was born in 1997

hahaha liberal cuck is pissed off, this has been my experience too, i had a hispanic girl tell me she literally wants to be conquered by a white man

Do what I would do..and have done..

Throw your drink in her face and walk

>not pretending to be a leftist and colonizing that puss
>not whispering "make america great again" as you cum inside of her and leave, never seeing her again

You made the right decision, OP.

This is my friend's sister, I shit you not.

Nice blog fag

This is my friend's sister, I shit you not.

Stop being new and don't make me post the pasta