What redpilled you Sup Forums?

What made you realize the Right/Conservatives/Libertarians were the good guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Seattle_WTO_protests
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reality

Life experience.

Paying 50k a year in taxes and receiving nothing as a result
>tfw taxes are my biggest expense every fucking year

plz smaller government thanks

I watched the Yuri vids 2014 and I was literally a commie at the time and fully indoctrinated.

That got me really into researching history and communism and all the times it has failed.

Before that what made me a commie was literally researching Jewish Mysticism and the occult. Had also read manifesto and Kapital. Finally found the protocols, and everything synches up.

Don't hate all Jews, but don't trust most Jews.

Communism and globalism should be resisted at every turn. It is not natural, and only exists in a transitional state of destabilization.

>What redpilled you Sup Forums?
The eternal jew

Paris attacks

Obama red pilled me

Living with an ever increasing amount of Arabs and Chinese for 25 years.

the normalization of multiculturalism got me pretty good

once i started wondering why we did that it didn't stop

Them tits

Murdoch's were my first serious redpilling. I've always known the leftists were full of shit though.

this slut was fucked by dan bilzerian

Happened naturally.

Just growing up in the late 80s and 90s taught
me what was normal.

Then the 2000's happened and you watched it all go to shit as the years went on. With a "wtf this isnt right" look on your face.

I literally got to watch the shit show unfold.

she used2b even better looking

I'm from the South.

>Libertarians
>Good guys.
They are just as bad as the left. Pro-drugs, Pro-immigration.

she looks bettee thicker tbqh famalam

Liberal degeneracy.

I always liked guns and when I bought my first gun at 18 a lot of politics came with it.
Now I'm just a jaded veteran of the meme war and my mind can never leave the battlefield.

The videos that show how the left debate and how they resort to insults, passive aggressiveness and threats most of the time.

You know a man better by getting to know his enemies.

I sucked my first big, juicy cock and swallowed his cum.

Literally the ultimate redpill.

You mean when she was 14?

Nice get. Praise Kek

In 2013 a illegal uninsured beaner ran me off the road while he was drunk. I was in the hospital for 51 days. My Jew doctor came in to visit me everyday trying to convince me to not sue the Mexican that caused the accident because they are here illegally only because they are trying to obtain a better future for his family.

I tried to sue the mexican, but he was never found,

good god i'd love to bust a huge ass load in her tight little cunt.

I watched this happen as a kid, and I already knew from experience that blacks were monsters - this just cemented the idea

Explain run off the road. He was about to hit you head on so you swerved and hit a tree or barrier or something?

It's been almost 15 years since I was attacked by a nigger in my school. We fought for a while, exchanged some punches etc. Next day I was expelled from the school for a week for being a racist. The nigger got nothing. I disliked niggers before that, but afterwards I hated them, and I hated the PC system, and I absolutely despised my principal. Not much has changed. I 've gotten a lot of knowledge, and now I understand why these things happened, and I understand that I'm the only good guy in this story.

She always looked like some British slag.

Bombing of the Belgium airports last March was the straw that broke the camel's back and lead me to look deeper into things.

Nothing.

Rightists LOVE to throw around numbers and statistics but forget to talk about context and address where these numbers come from and actually participate in a solution other than "Let them figure it out!"

Leftists live in an ivory tower and having a good old prostate stimulation wank over some their ideas how to improve the world but entirely forgetting that people don't act out of pure altruism.

I'm only now currently listening to more right-leaning channels because even though I consider myself liberal, I must remain open and listen to what the other side has to say, and you guys have better arguments right now. Waiting for the pendulum to swing back because now that Repus are in charge in Burgerland, we're sure to see them doing the same retarded shit as the Libs have recently.

I was driving, it was about 11pm on a Saturday. He swerved into my lane, side swiped my back bumper on my Bronco, I spun around in oncoming lane, then i ended up rolling twice down into a embankment

Stupid mountainnigger

And your principal was the good goy

Check out stuff black people don't like. Kersey doesn't pull any punches.

Way better

I've always been skeptical of both but leaned libertarian tbqh, I remember being 6 and telling my mum just because something is illegal it doesnt make it bad (so she'd let me watch 18 rated action movies kek)

he was also arrested for DUI, but never showed up for court, and to the best of my knowledge never has.

She was a super hot 14yo with an amazing TYFTT body. Now she's filled out a bit with bigger hips and looks like a regular chunky woman. Have to say that I can't get enough of the girls who mature early and get massive tits while their tummies are still tight.

Let's just admit that tits are better than any red pill or similar.

watching my classmates in lawschool abandon all pretense of rational thought, professional discretion, and objectivity in the wake of trayvon martin & mike brown

Smart.

Delete this picture please. She has told numerous times that she feels like raped when one of her pics gets posted.

Growing up ina 80% spic city where they all call you white boi and the girls in school are racist as fuck to you is pretty awakening of the future of America once the rest of the country becomes like my city .

What woke me up to it being Jews pushing this demographic change in congress and anti white racism in the media was honestly the refugee crisis. I noticed every European kike was shilling hard for them to come in unlimited numbers, and realized they were using the media to shill. I always knew they owned Hollywood but didn't know exactly how much of the media they own.

>any wing
>"god guys"

kek. The only thing standing between the left and right is a mirror you giant faggot

Damn that is fucked up. Sounds like there was no way for you to avoid it. I only asked for details because sometimes people who are run off the road could have avoided it or made the safer decision to crash into the other object (for example its better to hit a deer than swerve out of the way and end up like you did)

I still have to find one single left-wing argument that can beat a right-wing argument.

God and Rush Limbaugh.

Gamergate

>She was a super hot 14yo
Gross.

There are no good guys in politics. There are no friends. Only enemies, and enemies of those enemies.

Pic related:Its me at childhood

?

weed

Libertarians aren't the good guys

There are no good guys but there are plenty of good goys.

Well, I tried, I went as far as I could to the side of the road, but the overhang of my back bumper caught his truck. It was a ditch about 2-3 feet over the line so I could not get my entire truck off the road or it could have actually been my fault for the accident (his fault but not in the eyes of NC Highway Patrol, because he wouldnt have hit me) ....its lame. It was a sweet 81 Bronco, may she RIP

>be me
>13 at time
>find conspiracy theories and shit, illuminati and NWO stuff
>get freaked the fuck out, become a prepped
>year later, am 14
>give up on it, if it comes it comes and I try my best
>15
>bluepilled thanks to leddit
>nearly 16
>questioning some of the shit I read
>17
>wondering what the fuck is going on
>2 months before birthday
>find Donny T in campaign infancy
>18
>discover how wrong everything is, become fully redpilled
>now
>1488

Bill Clinton. Even as a middle-schooler I knew he was a complete scumbag. He cheated on his wife multiple times and raped a woman and his wife went out of her way to ruin those women's lives. He should have been impeached. He committed perjury, which was an impeachable offense. Also, a boss abusing their position of authority to have sex with an intern can lead to a lawsuit. But nope, the Democrats completely defended him, even though they would have been perfectly happy with Al Gore as president. In fact, Gore probably would have been more popular than Clinton and gotten elected president instead of George W. Bush. That, and I pretty much always knew feminists, vegans, and people who love Muslims but hate Christians are a bunch of wackos.

Sorry you're ugly. I got called white boy my whole life too, and im half hispanic. Didn't stop a rainbow of girls from liking me.

Seems like most of you right wingers just have negative experiences with minorites or pay your fair share of taxes and don't want to despite this nation giving you the opportunity to make so much you can pay those taxes.

Since the U.S. isn't going to remain a white majority, you guys are seriously in trouble in the next 50 years. Even if trump keeps you covered for 10-20 years, your daughters and granddaughters will have to participate in the inevitable race mixing. oh well, have fun while you can, white boy.

Basically, SJWs. I was left leaning, then centrist for a while after I realized all the gun control stuff was complete bullshit. Now I'm slightly right of center because of SJWs.

Realizing that the Neocons and AS WELL as the left are hypocrits and liars, and that Liberalism today is corrupted by the evil of the left.

John Locke rolling in his grave turned me

Grew up in the 80's and 90's...

Military brat, overseas, sometimes in hostile countries...

Literally no fucking bullshit allowed period...

Pretty much "based" my whole life...

Come to the states, finish college, go to grad school...

Start to slip into the "liberal" swamp...

Vote for Obama twice...

Start hearing about white privilege, cis-gendered, pansexual, nonlinear gender fluid dynamics...

Fucking snapped after Orlando and BLM Dallas shootings and Obama/Clinton/Lynch victim blaming...

Reverted back to being a "racist bigoted xenophobe" (whatever that even means anymore)...

Bought a MAGA hat and proceded to BTFO every single libtard I know on FB and in real life...

Got Trump, qt3.14 gf, and a new dream job lined up...

Thats all she wrote... :)

Shadily senpai

reminder brits tole yank women

same here roach bro

I have listened to Alex Jones for many years, thought he was 100% nuts. Overtime, more of his theories turn out to be true all along, like the Moloch shit. Crazy. Wonder what we will know in 10 years from now.

Nice fliegerfaust.

praise

When i started paying taxes/Bernie getting fucked out of the primaries made me do my own research. Getting close to 2 years now.

The last election cycle. I had my doubts about the establishment before, but this time they were cornered, and they showed their true colors.

No reasonable man could follow the coverage and the leaks closely, and still think
>the establishment (and especially the liberal "free" media) isn't rotten to the core

I've never seen such shameless and transparent propaganda before. You could see (((independent))) fact-checkers put up lies on politifact that could be proven bullshit with 10 seconds on Google.

Don't get me wrong, Trump will wreak havoc and destabilize the States, and he's a thin-skinned narcissist, but at least he basically admits he's full of shit from the get-go. Plus when the entire establishment (which is known to be corrupt) is against you, you know you're doing something right.

I don't even know if that's how I feel. All I know is for the time being the left are the bad guys and whoever opposes them has my support

Who knows though, even though it's fagspeak there really are tons of Trump/Hitler parallels and if things seriously started heading in that direction I'd be against it. Would that turn me into a lefty? Tough call, hope not.

Alex Jones is controlled opposition. You make 50 outrageous allegations a week, eventually some of them are going to be right.

But c'mon man, FEMA camps, really?

Im old pol b.70's.
In kindergarten (im nat amer, on rez, wayout in the big deserts)
We were asked to write letters to the Fed's because the were going to sell mining right to sacred mountain(az, our red line boundary goes completely through the top ridge, dividing it clean in half. The letters were going to Fed environmental protection agency.)
My letter as a five yr old, said I'd find the director and kill 'im if he touched our sacred mountain
( our mythology has a dwelling of our creator God their in that particular mountain, we still go there to commune with the spirit, pray, meditate, picnic, party and enjoy ( its on rez, and open to anyone who cares to visit. Enjoy.))
The letters were collected, and going to be sent to government in Washington.
The next day, I was called into the principal office, my parents were there. My letter (in crayon no less) was on table. The principal went on to explain that my parents would be getting a visit from the FBI, likely arrested, put in prison. Also that they should work to curtail my thoughts about my tribal beliefs, and to learn to trust the WhiteMan government more......
So have always had a deep distrust and hatred for government. Later I was told by government that voting democrat was best for native people.
Still didn't trust, but watched.
Heard Rush Limbo once, sounded like me, heard Michael Savage and was like who the hell are these guys? There waS NO ONE who redpilled like them back then ( occasionally Coast to Coast) ( all this on the AM wire, old static buzzing radio noise)

>this man

Difference is im on the other side my kafir brother

Memes from autistic neets on pol.

>it's a define redpill not as a hard truth to swallow but as [insert my beliefs here] episode

>Libertarians
kek. I like how lolbertarians try to shoehorn their name into stuff.

this

>50K a year in taxes
what the fuck do you do? Own Walmart?

UHM what.

They're not the good guys though remember cuckservativism. The truthis that there are no good guys.

They're not the good guys though. remember cuckservativism. The truth is that there are no good guys.

When I saw a pic of a frog on Twitter

delet this

KEK HAS SPOKEN

My boyfriend. He just told me how it was and I just blindly believed it.

It started here.

keep going

>that kid is the same age as her

Real pic

absolutely disgusting

Anyone who has been to college knows how heavily left wing propaganda is shoved down your throat. Any expression of conservatism is met with harassment and bullying by large groups of rich liberal college students.

Sam Hyde

Life experience. I have spoken with people from all over the USA, Europe, and Asia.

Most do not like and are not represented by their governments.
Want to be left alone to take care of their own business and family.
Are helpful and charitable by choice, not by official mandate.

Many care more about your actions than ideals or appearance.
Are critical thinkers and builders / producers.

Few who do not share these traits have made a positive impression on me.

Only legit answer

I remember 15 years ago hearing about him and thinking he was nuts.

It was hard to believe he might have been right all along.

The current state of Germany.

Battle in Seattle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Seattle_WTO_protests

Until then I though globalism was good and couldn't understand why anyone would be against it, especially what looked on tv to be liberals. As I started researching, I went down a rabbit hole that has never ended.

My first dose of the redpill was from watching the Trayvon Martin case.
Started browsing Sup Forums around that time