Brittany Venti is a Kike

Hey, Sup Forums,

When I decided to post my tits for Jesus and Jackie, it was just a joke. After a few days of people insisting I was Brittany Venti, I lost my sides. It was funny for a few days until she started shilling like the kike bitch she is just for more fame.

End my tit meme. To preserve the future of our children. Stop jerking off to a kike face with MY white aryan breasts.

Thank you.

If this is true, you have nice titties

Did Moses part her eyes?

Why don't you post them again then and we'll put Taylor Swift's head on you

Thanks, I will deliver as well if this meme will be stopped and this kike stops leeching you guys for fame. I didnt even step up and be all "hey this is my tits" with my actual face.

i'm not dumb enough to. I wanna tit post for future streams just NOT if this kike is getting the pleasure of the fame for it. Hers isnt probably that good either

I missed the tiddies

I forgot about this hammerhead shark. Brittany ventti did 911

What ethnicity is Brittany Venti?

I'll jerk off to whatever I want. I might even add some niggernipples.

show your face?

I heard Brittney Venti does bimbo fetish stuff. Is that true?

not white.
look at her mouth and nose.

no, she's just a streamer who advertises on Sup Forums for more views

she's been doing this since she started

Big tit
There go google that you inept retard.

How disappointing. Her face is even a bit downsy. It would be pretty hot to see her acting like a moron.

she already does act like a moron, that's her gimmick

She got famous through Sup Forums and because she didnt know what a "may may" was and started banning people on twitch.

She has built her fanbase on being retarded, her taking credit for my tits tops the icing on her cake.

more like a chinese face than a kike face i wud still sperm in her

Examples?

It's not hot if she's actually a moron.

Is she really a kike? I mean, looking at this cunt makes my anger surge, so I wouldn't be surprised... just figured she was some quadroon mystery meat.

Youtube
>"Brittany Venti Raid Breakdown"
You're welcome. Hours and hours of content to prove this.

Pic of the tits?

okay...

Are you the one who put Jackie Sup Forums on your tits last night?

how's her foot game?

>big tits
>negress hair
>green eyes

The question is how did you NOT know she's a Jewess?

Yes.
And the one who posted tits when Jesus was giving shoutouts

All were my tits.

Any one save any of the other pics

You can't tell a White from a Jew? Think about that for a second.

Do you not know what the terms quadroon and mystery meat refer to? They refer to non-whites. I said nothing about the supposed tits of OP or them having any resemblance to the mutt. Simply asking if she's an actual kike.