Mark Zuckerberg Speaks Out Against Trump

Will the future be populist corporatist conservatives vs. technocratic authoritarians?

techcrunch.com/2017/01/27/trump-faces-resistance/

“Like many of you, I’m concerned about the impact of the recent executive orders signed by President Trump.

We need to keep this country safe, but we should do that by focusing on people who actually pose a threat.

We should also keep our doors open to refugees and those who need help.

That said, I was glad to hear President Trump say he’s going to ‘work something out’ for Dreamers — immigrants who were brought to this country at a young age by their parents…over the next few weeks I’ll be working with our team at FWD.us to find ways we can help.

I’m also glad the President believes our country should continue to benefit from ‘people of great talent coming into the country.’

We are a nation of immigrants, and we all benefit when the best and brightest from around the world can live, work and contribute here.”

-zuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8nU_bbVebU
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
archive.is/DiMeS
youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=T8nU_bbVebU

Hes not even human

zuck? more like cuck am i right?

>A mass-media Jewlord doesn't like Trump or losing infinite H1-B visa engineers

Surprise surprise

So? The people voted for Trump

(((berg)))

He's scared because he's cracking down on Irish headquarters avoiding tax fees.

Shapeshifting jew

>Zuckerberg
The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>We should also keep our doors open to refugees and those who need help.

He says while suing dozens of impoverished Hawaiins to force them to relinquish land for his estate. Jews gonna Jew

>Complains about walls and "refugees"
>Kicks citizens out from land to build his own fortress with walls around it in Hawaii

obligatory Zuckposting

Zukerburg is a hypocrite.

Just watch videos of him speaking, he sucks.

Outside of Silicon Valley, his speaking would just cause people to yawn.

Also, why is Zuckerberg erecting Walls around his Hawaiian mansion if he wants to care about open doors.

He certainly isn't acting like a friendly neighbor in Hawaii.

Zux wishes he was this generations Steve Jobs but he lacks the charisma to get away with being a shithead

I love how the defense is, "WITHOUT THIS LAWSUIT THEY'D NEVER KNOW THEY OWN THIS LAND!"

Yes, but this lawsuit wouldn't happen if Zuckerberg didn't want a huge slice of paradise in a land that barely tolerates Americans.

Trump married Melania
Zuckerberg married a disgusting chink

Who has the better judgement?

(((Zuckerberg)))
Anti-nationalism from the Jew founder of Facebook? Wow, what a shock.

Who cares? This is the same kike who offered the Cool Clock Bomber a job at Kikebook when he turns 18. Nothing new here, just another Merchant crying about the Wall and Trump cutting back on H1B Visas.

This.

The native Hawaiians see Zuckerburg as the White Man taking advantage of Hawaii again.

Also, interesting Zuckerburg choose Hawaii, a place surrounded all sides by ocean.

No refugee is gonna come invading Hawaii by foot, anytime soon.

whats wrong with his face? ... and neck???? is that just a shadow?

Jews are fucked up, from countless generations of inbreeding.

>We should also keep our doors open to refugees and those who need help.
AhahahahHahA! Unless they're Native Hawaiians who own some land that you want to swallow up...then borders matter, then you're worried about them walking through your giant backyard when they need to leave their house.

But I would be shocked if Zuckerberg or someone of a similar Silicon Valley background doesn't run as a Democrat in the future.

He looks like an alien

hope zuckcuck gets ruined worse than myspace

mark zuckerkike who lives in a gated community in a walled mansion with armed guards

Common Zuck open your doors for me I'm a Chilean refugee i'm gonna go to your house.

Zuck bought all of his neighbor's houses in America because he didn't want neighbors at all.

If liberals and Jews are so cucked, why are they very successful? They must be doing something right..

Sounds pretty pro-Trump if you ask me.

>a multi-billionaire media mogul being an absolute hypocrite
surprise

He originally bought instagram because he feared facebook was gonna get wrecked by instagram.

I still don't know how facebook makes money.

Feels pretty fake. It is not like Facebook is Toyota or a company that actually produces physical shit.

trumps gonna fuck up zuckerberg, say what you want but he has control of over a million highly trained soldiers with top of the line military technology, this is basically toddlers throwing temper tantrums and trying to fight like a tank, it dosnt matter how many of them there are, the tank will squash them with appaling ease, for all their money its a drop in the pool compared to the united states GDP, very sad!

sure the faggot has some control with his shitty website, but oh wouldnt it be a shame if 'russian hackers'brought down his servers and corrupted his database, ohhhh that would be such a shame, people might go outside, it used to be only gamers and shit stuck in the basement, now its just everyone

>I still don't know how facebook makes money.
by selling everything you do on facebook to advertisers

>oy vey!
>it is i! dah leadah of facebook!
> i don't like trump cause gonna make anuddah 6 gajillion jews go into da golden trump oven!
>o-o-oy vey our globalist agendah is gonna fail with trump in powah goy
>OY VEY

Zuckerberg.

Mmmm...

Who cares? Kike book has been censoring shit for decades and the updated their censorship tools recently to combat "fake news"

Zuckerberg is going to be Americas next president. He is already making his moves. After Trump there will be a liberal rebound.

Not if another billionaire has something to say about it.

Don't think Zuck can win over the Rust Belt.

He is like the beta nerd those Jocks bullied in highschool.

I cant watch this. Video is blocked.

fuck him

didn't this guy renounce his american citizenship?

>jew
>charisma
>pick one

He is not an Atheist anymore since recently. He also controls Facebook and made behavioral studies on millions. He is engineering his presidency from scratch. He has alot of power. People are just oblivious about it. And he has ways to manipulate people on a very deep level. He will win with the most jewish methods one can think off. He is not just your standard nerd.

No we dont let him get away with this

Lets get SJWs against him using his Hawaii lawsuit. Tweet at news reports calling him out for hypscracy.

#FaceNoWalls

>He is not an Atheist anymore since recently.
He's too smart to fall for the religion meme, he's just doing it for the voters.

>see thumbnail
>motherfucker I really liked Anthony Hopkins
>open image
Oh

Ofcourse he is making his moves already.

If you think a gang of Russian hackers can take down the infrastructure of the fifth richest man who has built server bases near the artic, you severely understimate him. Plus it's not only him who thinks like that, he's pretty much representative of silicon valley elites

Zucker has no power hes a funnel for facebook which is run by the CIA.

Huh, wasn't Facebook one of the social medias used by the CIA to conduct the Arab Spring destabilizations that empowered the Sunni moderate beheaders to run amok?

Doesn't Zuckerberg willingly work with Merkel's stasi to suppress "incorrect" views--not islamists, oh dear no, I mean native Germans who express negativity towards the globalist banker cartel's agenda to destroy native European cultures & peoples for the sake of bankster profit.

Didn't Zuckerberg marry a horsefaced ugly-as-hell Chinese woman just because he wanted to use her as a political connection to open up shop in China, who are redpilled as fuck about what the Directors of Regime Change at Google/Twitter/Facebook are up to and banned them from China?

Isn't Zuckerberg currently suing a bunch of poor fucking Hawaiins to take sole ownership over a giant island estate because that Hawaiin island is HIS and he doesn't want any STINKING GOYIM on it, disturbing his Epstein-esque tropical retreat?

They eyes...

He's a Reptilian. No doubt about it.

Bill Gates and Steve Jobs were Alpha Nerds.

Zuck is not close to being an alpha nerd like the first generation.

Behavior studies are meaningless when you speak like a nerd and look like a nerd, regardless of the data you have access too.

And speaking of Bill Gates, even Bill Gates has a higher chance of being president than Zuck.

American voters typically have a bias against too young looking presidents as well.

Zuck still looks like he just recently graduated college.

He doesn't seem like someone a senior citizen would vote for because you know young people and all.

take my first born from my stage-wife but open china for my kikery pls senpai

>We should also keep our doors open to refugees and those who need help

Zuckerberg has been pushing for massive immigration for years because he wants a constant stream of fresh immigrants who are willing to work tech jobs for half the wage of natives.

Here he is whining about how the government won't issue more H-1B visas. archive.is/DiMeS

He, and other tech CEOs, pretend like there is a shortage of skilled American engineers when the reality is that we probably have a surplus. The kikes just don't like having to pay them a decent wage.

>wow what's wrong with this guy?
>why does he look so strange
>why are his movements so awkward?
>is he an ayy lmao?
You retards fail to understand one simple thing: money cannot fix innate autism.

>Will the future be populist corporatist conservatives vs. technocratic authoritarians?

No. If progressives dont take over the D party and keep allowing corporate democrats to run the show, Trump is guaranteed to get another 4 years.

AKA please don't change the visa system, I need my cheap Indian labor.

>we all benefit when the best and brightest from around the world can live, work and contribute here.”

Yeah Mark, that's kinda the whole point of fixing our migration system.They're not sending us their best.

yes, and offered his child

So you are telling me the CIA built a social network for college students back in 2004 and gave it a 19 year old college kid because they knew he would turn it into the empire it is today? Makes sense desu

so cuckerbuerg is the challenger in 4 years? but he is le white male how will dems ever accept him?

They can all live in his house.

>autist score is 10/10

Gates was but not Jobs, he was just Alpha with nerd friends. couldn't program worth shit.

Ok I have never seen him talking, Would vote for Gates though.

This one is the worst
youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4

Lel.

The Jew has no honor. Only shekels matters to the Jew.

Who cares what a chink suck up thinks?

holy shit talk about a cuck

How does he perpetuate his jewish bloodline ?

Mark is a CIA stooge

that is all

he... asked another man to name his child? wtf...

more like wtc?