Any MAGAs pro-choice... or indifferent?

pro-choice here. I don't see the big deal though, why are we paying for people's abortions and contraception in other fucking countries anyways?

so there's less niggers in the world

I'm pro-abortion desu

pro choice here.

cant let retards reproduce especially when they voluntarily abort.

Pretty indifferent. There are plenty of sound arguments for abortion, but the left uses approximately none of them. I think the societal benefits are pretty positive but winning the culture war is more important, if Trump wants to re-open the front I support it

I really don't care about abortion. It's not my fight.

I'm pro-life, my sister is brainwashed by kike media is thoroughly pro-choice.

I nearly laughed in her face when she was referring to Trump earlier this week with "he's not MY damned president!"

OP you need a better filename for that pic.

how about this... let's say the baby is a retard or a white womyn got raped by a sandnigger. then its ok

Don't give a fuck personally

Don't see why it's such a swing subject to you Yanks either.

Ps. Pls MEGA after you MAGA btw

pro-choice. we have too many people on this planet anyways. plus if I ever get someone pregnant I won't have to pay child support.

Moloch hungers.

> be Sup Forums
> "Let's kill all -insert specific group/race-!!!"
> "ABORTION IS MURDER!!!"

"pro-choice", simply because niggers are by far the main (ab)users of abortion, so it's the only thing keeping them in check (as far as America is concerned).

Being pro-life, means you're pro-nigger.

I am in favor of nigger babies dying

Pro choice but they should be required to pay out of pocket or use a coat hanger themselves

Indifferent. People should be able to do what they want with themselves.

On principle I'm against it, pulling the unborn from the womb because people can't control their rampant sexual impulses is some biblical, send-in-the-plagues tier degeneracy.

However, being pragmatic about it, abortions serve as a stopgap to help slow the growing strain on social services. Ultimately it's an unfortunately necessary evil, but I literally give less than zero shits about sending foreign aid for abortions; if other countries can't figure their shit out then let them overpopulate and implode, I really absolutely do not give a shit about Africa.

PRO LIFE!

Pretty much this senpai. Don't have my resources being pulled out for baby killing or muh birth control.

I mean, I'm still all for the three reasons for abortion only, but I'll be real about it.

Pro-abortion, but for the people who have too many children. Stop providing benefits for having more children and the problem will solve itself.

I think it should be legal, but I think it should be treated as a last resort - not a first option the way some people treat it these days.

Pro life.

I feel as if there A number of better solutions to keep retards from breeding.

barbaric practice that should be done away with

>retards
>being "smart" enough to abort
Abortion is killing the white race because white career-minded women are "too intelligent" to be punished with a baby. Looking forward to Roe vs Wade being overturned next year

Pro-choice because it's economically beneficial but definitely basically the same as murdering someone in self defense and anyone who does it flippantly should be shamed as baby murderers.

I'm also for infanticide. I think we kill to few children. I just don't want to pay for it.

>tfw you really think that abortion is wrong and kills a child, but then remember it's mostly niggers

>left uses approximately none of them

What do you mean, user? You don't find their bad ancap meme reasoning that killing a fetus for trespassing and selling its body for vaccine parts compelling?

Fuck nonwhite babies

SPBP

SPBP

Abortion is colored control

I am pro choice, the father should be able to abort a fetus any time until they are sixteen years old.

murder kills people
niggers ain't people

Pro-choice. I don't want retards having kids they can't raise, send them to adoption places, and have the kids vote for gibs because they weren't adopted for a while

I don't think it should be government-funded though

Indifferent.
I'm responsible for my family; not yours, or anyone else's.

I'm pro-life, but I understand both sides.

The thing I find most ridiculous is to one side everyone's a baby murderer and to the other everyone's a misogynist bible thumper who wants to take rights away from women. It shouldn't be that hard to understand both sides. One side believes babies are being killed, the other doesn't.

I'M MAGA AS FUCK

BUT PRO-LIFE I DON'T BACK

TOO MANY SHITTY PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET ALREADY

WE DON'T WANT MORE

Kill your kids all you want quit asking for me to pay for it.

This, and it applies to poor people in general across the world.

Whichever one triggers leftists.

my girlfriend of 6 years had an early stage abortion. She just took a pill to off it.

It was a bit weird at the time, but am really glad we made that decision. The kid would have had a shitty life and we would have had to rely on family to help out.

We're both currently in school.

I'm not a fan of abortion, but I'm not vehemently opposed to it in some circumstances... especially in the early stages of pregnancy.

Pro-choice
Abort the mother too.

The majority of white women that have abortions go on to have children later in life.

Wish this could even roughly be a haiku, it was so close

>my girlfriend of 6 years

Yeah Mohammad that's too young.

me irl right here
abortion as a form of birth control is fucking disgusting, and sex-obsessed popular media treating it as a right inalienable as clean water is even moreso

but it's ultimately between them and whomever being supernatural or otherwise they answer to, there's no way to win that war in a way that's good, and I'd rather see it legalized, highly discouraged and fought against with competent sex ed

but ban it after the third trimester at least if not earlier, no living being deserves to die because you were too much of a fucking dipshit to piss on a stick after getting creampied

Thank god for Anti-Niggers. SPBP.

burger is either dumb as fuck or has shitty jokes.

Is that a CZ-75?

Pro-choice.
I would like to see legislation created to limit taxpayer funds to within their own districts instead of pooled and spread across the country. If Planned Parenthood clinics are set up primarily in cities and urban environments, why should people in rural areas or towns pay for birth control of some teenage slut on the other side of the country?

Build the fucking wall, I dont care about life.

I'm planning on writing my honours thesis for my law degree on natural law approaches to abortion in cl countries (starting in March).

Are there any moral abortion positions you'd add to this basic list I made recently?

I'm pro-choice.
But not for my money.

Mixed opinion really. If I accidentally got my gf pregnant, I'd want her to abort since we're not ready. I also think pro choice should be a thing on the condition that the man should have an equal say in the matter. It's their genetics too, the baby is half theirs and therefore get to weigh in 50% of the decision.

On the other hand being pro choice means encouragement of degeneracy and giving women a free pass to be whores. Though, I think that's more of a societal issue than it is something controllable by laws.

All stated plainly by Margaret Sanger.

i'm pro nigger aborting

Not enough to reach replacement rate. I believe replacement rate is 1.7 and we reproduce at 1.2

Abortion is murder, allowing abortion because it would hurt your career is the same as allowing you to kill a fellow collegue at work because he will get the promotion you wanted.

im against abortion

pro choice for non whites.
abortion outlawed for whites.

This is one privilege that whites should be denied. We have to give back, this is how we should give our reparations ;)

I was pro choice till I realise the sort of women who get abortions shouldn't be mothers in the first place.

Banning abortion might backfire. You are going to have more fucked up single mothers raising little monsters.

Leave the breeding to people in stable relationships and cut all funding to single mothers.

Its the only way to right the brainwashing feminism has done. Women know the state will always have their back. Well if they don't they might have to start treating men a bit better.

>The majority of white women that have abortions go on to have children later in life.

If the aborition didn't render them infertile like it has women I know

Its a meme that abortions are "safe". Some women have 4+ before they are 25 and they can pretty much say good bye to ever getting pregnant in their 30s.

Being anti abortion will mean 50% of America will become nig in less than 50 years.

Pro-choice but with mandatory post-abortion sterilization. We don't need these trashy "people" polluting our gene pool.

Do you realize you are advocating for genocide?

Pro-choice here. Gets rid of undesirables. Namely niggers.

Who fucking cares. The world needs less niggers and spics anyway.

I dont care as long as the whores pay for their own damn abortions. Aint going to sponsor whoring.

pro choice when rape
pro life when mistake

Go back to the_donald

if you want an abortion you should pay for it and get your tubes tied so it doesn't happen again

you're obviously too irresponsible to have children

Indifferent.
Do it if you want, alternativesshould be accessible but don't make me pay for it unless it was my nut that done it.

>Do you realize you are advocating for genocide?

How is it genocide when they line up for abortions?

If people were making them get abortions I would agree but sorry they have a choice.

indifferent, because we are facing massive demographic shifts.

Thanks

This. Compromising term limits are the only reasonable way to deal. The extremes of both sides -- fertilized eggs having rights or babies an hour before labour not -- are patently outrageous. Split it down the middle and call it good so ((they)) will stop dividing us with this simple issue.

H W N D U
W D
N N
D W
U D N W H

It is a self-genocide, for that matter.

Pro-choice in principle. In theory the only ones getting abortions are white women who make mistakes when they're 15-17.

"I wrote cool report on moral philosophy am soo gud and I want law degree I understand complicated concepts xDDD MY brain IS so COMPLICATED huuuuuurrr"

literally what is complicated about that you dunce

I don't know. We need to fix western culture, remove the over sexualization of everything. White Americans have to be for abortion, for now, that's holding you from becoming a minority.

I'm pro-choice, so that poor communities have a second chance to fix a mistake. Hell, remove child tax credits and give abortion tax credits.

Pro choice. Poor people shouldn't be allowed to live.

That´s retarded.

I'm pro-life

You, along with all the other "lmao we cant ban abortion what if i wan to make my girlfiriend kill our white baby" kiddos, are the reason our people's birthrates are low, leave this board

Im so pro choice, I believe that we should enforce mandatory abortions on shitskins.

Enjoy the Laqueesha Bonifuh and Jamal Jenkins population.

Yep. It's not my job to control what you can or cannot do in your personal life, as long as it doesn't hurt other people and I don't have to pay for it.
i don't approve of your choices but my moral objections don't matter because I'm not your damn mother.

Just like we do to our pets, "they" should be fixed soon after birth.

the practice of destroying life is degenerate in itself and should not be part of a community that honors health, good relationships, structure, and general well-being.