Why do Americans want Muslims here so badly? Why do they think it's so bad to keep them out?

Why do Americans want Muslims here so badly? Why do they think it's so bad to keep them out?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/19/most-americans-dont-want-us-accept-any-syrian-refu/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why do Americans want Muslims here so badly?

>(((Americans)))

WRONG

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/19/most-americans-dont-want-us-accept-any-syrian-refu/

foot game strong

You have to go back.

And to answer your question: Americans hatred for muds is common knowledge, no one wants them here except ultra leftists.

All I see on social media is how angry people are about Trump wanting to keep them out. Granted it is social media, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't the majority of posts over the last few days.

>Granted it is social media

After trump's win you should have realized that the "silent majority" actually is a thing.

The majority of average middle-class softcore liberals doesn't know enough about Islam to worry, or worse they think "Muslim" is a race, so saying "We don't want Muslims here" is in their minds equivalent to "we don't want black people here"

And being rayciss is the worst thing in the world, because it means you're an idiot because believing races are identical except colour is the height of goodthink

The thing I notice too is that nearly everyone who wants them here are middle to upper class and do not live in the south. By no coincidence, they all support BLM.

It's not that we want them here, it's that we're not supposed to discriminate against people's religions regarding who can come in and who can't.

At the same time we need to keep terrorism out.

IT WAS GEROGE SOROS I TELL YOU

GOERGE.

SOROS.

Not what we were found on: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

but virtue signaling does have its perks...

sauce?

Asking for a friend of a friend.

But it's their religion that is partially responsible for terrorism. But then liberals bring up the two times in the last 50 years that a Christian nation has bombed an abortion clinic.

*Nutjob

You should take the time to see how many are europoors butting into our business. Twitter and skreddit are even worse than here with that shit.

social media is a liberal echo chamber. liberals are really loud and most conservatives keep their opinions to themselves because they know their liberal friends would disown them for having a different opinion.

It is the girl who sang the national anthem at donald trump inaug

Pretty much me. Problem is is that ever since Trump was elected, they've gotten ten times worse.

Just bask in their insanity. They're losing their minds over one of the best presidents we've had for a while.

Alternatively, just call out the blatant lies and claim to be an advocate of the truth. Its easy to get away with since people only post anti-Trump shit anyway.