I'm trying to compile a timeline of all the meme magic events that have transpired over the past year and a half...

I'm trying to compile a timeline of all the meme magic events that have transpired over the past year and a half, and I remembered this. Is this it Sup Forums? Was the robot's sacrifice responsible for awakening Kek and releasing meme magic?

actually I did it in 2011 on Sup Forums while shitposting offtopic, I'm the guy who had the idea to draw more pepes that eventually spawned smug pepe, thats where it started.

pic related, one of the early drawn pepes

That's the thing though. I don't think Pepe's were initially conduits for meme magick. I think that Kek and meme magick chose the form of frogs to reflect our posting habits.

lies

Looks rare, I'm gonna steal it, friend :)

its the actual truth buddy

the flood on frog OC caused Frogposting, frogposting caused meme magic.

Memes are my life.

Meme magic really took off when Sup Forums's autistic Baneposting crashed a plane and it had all this coincidences. It was then that humans rediscovered the power of memes.

So then was the event in the OP the one that directly caused Kek to be unleashed upon the world? I can't think of any big meme magic events happening prior to the robot killing spree

Yes, but that was the result OF meme magick, not the cause of it. I'm trying to trace back to the point of origin.

I'd say at pic related the True power of kek was unleashed, such a demonstration of power.
woah

I definitely think that his power has been growing over time, but there's a reason why meme magic never had much effect in years prior to 2015, and I think it's because Kek required a noble, memetic sacrifice before he could awaken from his slumber, and the /r9k/ shooter might have been just that.

bumping for historical purposes

no it actually has to do with numbers
>more people kekposting
>more meme magic

that 8000 year old archaeological frog swastika was discovered with like PERFECT timing, and after that it really hit the ground running

Okay strike that, I'm an idiot. The Bane crash happened earlier than the /r9k/ shooting. So then what exactly awakened Kek?

Today

2014 was the bane crash and Ebola chan.
2015 really wasn't significant because we tried to evoke Baal and did winter chan
2016 early on we discovered KEK and attacked him to pepe and trump. From thier wild ride.

The Kyle Odom pepe shooting
The frog swastika in Bulgaria
KEK appearing on hilaries plan
The SHADILAY song

So many others.

It's slowed down right now.

Bane crash was early 2015

This one predates that you rtard

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for this

look back 2012 mayan calendar

no