Do you believe in God Sup Forums?

Do you believe in God Sup Forums?

I do, I believe in God and his son Jesus Christ. I am waiting for him to come back so I can nail his faggot ass to the cross again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SvA8NPAl2Dg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why did jesus have a beard?

the same reason we have pubes.
to catch the cum with.

no, but i realize it is needed to safeguard the familial unit.

so, publicly yes it am

I believe in Odin and his son Baldr. (((You))) are going down.

Fuckin edgy dude! Are you in a band? Do you have a blog or youtube channel?

christfags can only attack your character, when you mock them, with an edgy tips fedora euphoric meme. they have absolutely no way to prove anything in the bible is true, everything is faith, no emprical evidence, then they get butthurt when you mock their god they have no proof for. too sad.

fedora tippers and ned flanders types are equally lame faggots. agnostic chads is where it is at.

do you have any way to prove otherwise?

>Do you believe in God Sup Forums?

Yes

>I do, I believe in God and his son Jesus Christ. I am waiting for him to come back so I can nail his faggot ass to the cross again.

As He is God I think you will cease to exist.

I'll never allow it you fucking nazi.
Prepare to your doom.

God does not care about us.

Why should i care about god? I am my own god.

im your god

are you the reason that you were born? are you the reason that all of your complex bodily systems work seamlessly? are you the reason that you can think?

>are you the reason that you were born?
My parents gave birth to me
>are you the reason that all of your complex bodily systems work seamlessly?
yes
>are you the reason that you can think?
yes

>implying it's Nazis who want to crucify Jesus again
It's more likely to be the same (((people))) who had him crucified last time and said "his blood be on us and our children".

Christianity is a death cult.

Sup Forums worships Jesus but hates Jews......

80% of Sup Forums is American

Americans have no sense of irony.

No chance of that, OP. The Bible says that the when Jesus returns, it will not be the mild and meek Jesus of before, but as a warrior-God.

you are wrong. it is not by your doing that you can think, it was something that was given to you.

The Bible itself is empirical evidence. Virtually all modern historians recognize that Jesus existed.

>unironically 1 post by this id

Rude

this is pretty garbage reasoning

that mel gibson sure is one sick fuck

God is not external from you you retarded slave.

We are all the mind of God.

youtube.com/watch?v=SvA8NPAl2Dg

>1 post by this ID
>Obvious b8 thread still getting bumped
Don't you faggots know how to sage?

As Eckhart said, some people expect to see God with their eyes, in same way they see a cow.

>cvR2evQS
>h63NI7cH

I'll pray for the people using a computer behind this unique identifiers on Sup Forums.org to post highly blasphemous and insulting commentary. I hope you find peace in your lives and happiness from where there is none now. You should reconsider your views on this matter before the hand of Satan is shoved up your ass and your bloody entrails pulled out laid forth for all to see as the demons laugh and you stand frozen watching it all happen.

Eckhart von Hochheim. not Tolle

.... or you know, you're just trolling and well, that is particularly par for the course here. Good show.

Either way, be careful on this subject, please.

How is that you hate something you claim is not real?

Murican being anti-christian. Nothing new here.

Virtualy all historians agree Jesus existed.

If your argument is "I hate Jesus", there is no counter argument, the only thing to add to that is: "DonĀ“t do it, be faithfull"