HE'S DOING IT HES ACTUALLY DOING IT PLS TELL ME MALAYSIA IS NOT ON THAT LIST WE'RE GOOD MUSLIMS REEEEEEE

HE'S DOING IT HES ACTUALLY DOING IT PLS TELL ME MALAYSIA IS NOT ON THAT LIST WE'RE GOOD MUSLIMS REEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristang_people
cnn.com/2016/11/17/us/midland-texas-mammoth-oil-discovery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>GOOD MUSLIMS

lol

STFU MALAYSIA BOLEH YOU STUPID LEAF

where the fuck is malaysia and why does your flag look so american

at least we don't have a british kekstamp ausFAILia

theres an r in there fuckwit

Good thing he sold weapons to Saudi Arabia and their people aren't banned from coming here

Actually a lot of extremely bad people come out of Indonesia and Malaysia.

It's pathetic that Trump is making such executive order on banning certain people because he just loves to promote his fear mongering racist rhetoric. In fact, he should be following Europe footsteps and helping the refugees out instead of endangering their lives by not helping them..

Malaysia is muslim?

proxyfag detected.

we need that Russian oil flowing in first, then he will BTFO the saudis

>GOOD MUSLIMS

delet

welp leaf or not fpbp

Fucking Canadians need to fuck off

don't you have an overdue rent from your ching chong landlord m8

Not on this one, but we'll get you one the next one.

The only good mudslime is a purged mudslime.

Deus Volt!

Your fault for letting them in in the first place.

Also, you can't fly for shit. MH370? B&able offense.

Why the fuck aren't the Saudis barred from the country? Wtf trump, they did 9/11 ffs

Sorry what paco? no hablo espaƱol mr 56%

Don't worry mate, I got your back.
America only knows one thing, burger.

61% but we're mostly very liberal and accepting of other people i mean we are 20% ching chong and 9% indian as well as with other indegenous people

>good muslims

>mostly very liberal

Sorry shrinka-dinka kaboom. We've got enough of your cancer in our country.

Finally A cool aussie

Fuck Islam

I really hope this is true and that Trump will actively challange the Saudi state.

The Saudis are the Cancer that is killing the world.

I'm sceptical about the amount of progress that can be made in US-Russia realations.

>Trump signs 'extreme vetting' executive order for people entering the US

except these guys

>good

I stopped right there.

You're all the same, into the oven with the Jews as punishment for you

Trump is doing exactly what he said he would do.

you guys have literally been in the news like 4 times in the last year for crashing or blowing up airplanes

shouldn't you be at salat brother?

>obama spent his childhood in indonesia

Islam is the one true religion

The majority of Muslims live in Malaysia and Indonesia, how do you not know this?

They have literal morality police and fuck with foreigners, practice genital mutilation of men and women, and have no economies besides tourism.

IDGAF about Malaysia.

Extreme vet everyone.

How can Trump keep being so awesome? How can one man win so much?

wrong
Anyway as American I wouldn't expect you to know much other than bowing to the filthy jew, fucking your own sister and being BLACKED

I never saw a muslim my entire life. Its amazing to me how theyre irrelevant here and yet make so much noise around the globe.

>Malays are so cucked they have to institute malay-first policies because the Chinese are the only ones doing work in their country
You shouldn't have kicked out chinaman isle, Malaya.

What you just said is why you will be staying in your shithole of a country. I dont know what animals you gave in where ever the fuck you are but have fun fucking them.

>gave
*have

FUCKK OFF FAGGOT WHY DONT YOU TAKE IN THOSE MUZZIES IN YOUR HOUSE

MUSLIMS DONT BELONG IN AMERICA
MUSLIMS BELONG IN THE DESERT
FUCK MORROCO FUCK ALGERIA FUCK NORTH AFRICA FUCK ALL MUSLIMS

This. The only good mudslime is a dead one.

Good Leaf. fpbp

>pedo followers
>good
lol

So, stupid question but why do you say you're the "Good Muslims"?

you're alright, leaf

Because he's hiveminded the stereotypical embodiment of the dumb american, loud and unruly and it's always the obnoxious who ruin everything for everyone. Why do you think almost all the rich American states vited democrat and the poor blue collar meme states vited dumb conservative. sometimes you guys are no better than us riding off the backs of other successful people

There are no good muslims

>WE'RE GOOD MUSLIMS
no such thing haseem .. you must go back.

accept jesus raghead...

Becuase we can organise our religions and live in harmony with non muslims and muslims alike. Just compare malaysia and pakistan. very very different. We are not radicalised and cultural identity is very important to us

No, he's targeting the terrorism-heavy countries, not the Islam, it's just muslims are fucking terrorists. Malaysia is fine.

For someone who hates us so much, you sure are eager to leave your mudhut shithole and come to our glorious paradise.

to fucking where? Im malaysian you american retard

I never said I wanted to go there. if you're able to get the grease out your eyes and ignore tyrone fucking your wife, you can maybe see that's a malaysian flag there you retard

mudslimes truly have nigger like brains

Stay in your own country then. Why is that so fucking hard

don't worry i'm sure sweden will take you

At least we're not mestizo portugese rape babies

>hurr durr I couldn't migrate to U-S-A anymore

Just stay here faggot nobody wants you anywhere else

Friendly reminder that the anglican church os the laughing stock of the christian world

why do you care about what trump does, OP?

the only good muslim is a dead one, you faggy chink bastard.

Anda perlu pergi lelaki cina kembali

Because it affects the world

HE SAID IT AND HE'S DONE IT

Go make a comic, faggot.

Mikey the trolling washed up draw faggot is on a rampage itt. Must of got fucked up the ass raw too hard by another ladyboy

See you are anger. this is why you are unfit to be in USA. Only best one get to come.

I'm sorry pablo you need to learn better english porfavor

Your people do. You just don't see it

spared on the day of the rake
fpbp

are you sure faggot?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristang_people

Well he was pretty hard on them during the election, so if his actions so far are indicative of anything he will probably start opening up oil drilling in the USA in place of Saudi oil and tell them to fuck off

>Malaysia
>good muslims

I remember that malaysian faggot during the sarah scribbles edits reporting everything that happened because noone donated to him. You can all rot.

Trump ain't going to spare your islamic ass gooknigger

im so sorry for you. all these muzzie leafs destroy your country.

cry some more mudslime

go home mike, no one wants to donate to your shitty comic

>Only the best
Then how in fuck are here in the US

>google translate

kys larping chink

>bans immigration from 'Muslim' countries
>doesn't ban immigrants from 'Muslim' countries Trump owns property in
>doesn't ban immigrants from countries where 9/11 hijackers came from, even though THE FUCKING EXECUTIVE ORDERS STATES 9/11 AS ONE OF THE REASONS MULTIPLE TIMES

Perry and Tillerson are going to expedite the mining of Texan oil, so we won't have to worry about being dependent on sandniggers anymore.

We recently found a YUGE oil deposit in West Texas.

cnn.com/2016/11/17/us/midland-texas-mammoth-oil-discovery/

A Leafish koan

>"Good Muslims"

Haha, those days are over friend. The scales have fallen from our eyes.You speak in the language of the past. Convert now, before the crusade begins.

Well he can't ban immigration from Israel. They'd kill him.

>Good Muslims
Holy shit when did zombies learn to use the internet?

Why are we importing corpses?

Silence

Silence

Silence

Jesus is a respected figure in Islam but the bible is corrupted and it os MUHAMMAD the real messenger of allah and the Quaran is the TRUE word of Allah

Stop giving attention to this fag, he is maldraw aka Christ Chan aka Mike.
He comes here to shill his shitty comics then turns around and denounces pol on Twitter. He's a disgusting little character.

You're only muslim because your fag kings wanted to impress the Arabs and sell them spices, what a fucking sham.

still believing your silly memes

what the fuck is your problem. Dear god this board really is retarded of they think every malaysian is this autistic christ chan or something