Trump signs executive action to keep out 'radical Islamic terrorists'

>The Secretary of State shall suspend the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP) for 120 days.
>Cabinet Secretary of State tasked with additional procedures for refugees to make sure no "threat to the security and welfare of the United States"
>Secretary of State to prioritize refugee claims for religious-based persecution but only if refugee a minority religion in country of origin
>Suspension of Issuance of Visas and Other Immigration Benefits to Nationals of Countries of Particular Concern
>The Secretary of State shall immediately suspend the Visa Interview Waiver Program
>Caps the total number of refugees admitted into the US during the 2017 fiscal year at 50,000 (from 110,000)

not bad.

Why don't refugees want to come to my country

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE AMERICA

NOW SANDNIGGERS ARE COMING IN EUROPE LIKE A TSUNAMI, EVEN WORSE THEN BEFORE

OH GOD NO I DONT WANT THIS

since gooks are anti-feels you probably have laws in place to prevent them from coming.

I wanna come to your country and bang hot women. :( is that OK?

I don't think anyone wants to go to your country

>still getting 50k shitskins per year

B-based Trump??

I guess that's a RAP for the refugee program.

kek

Please save us America. I'm actually pleading. Save us from the kikes and their puppet.

Carlos you fuckin nigger this is serious.

no gibs

when is he going to print money, kind of getting sick of waiting for this prick to address the elephant in the room, next time around we have to vote Gowdy in.

Thank you based God

to be fair we only took in a couple thousand to begin with. It's not like we were Germany or anything

Only 120 days?

Lol i guess drumpftards will defend that

He's on a fucking roll. Has any other President in history tried to fulfill all of their campaign promises in the first week?

When is T Rex getting confirmed anyway? I think he's the dark horse pick of the Cabinet

Most Presidents try to use the democratic system we have setup to push things through the people instead of just making a bunch of commandments, but yeah.

No hot women in the Philippines. Just trannies.

No easy money drug trade.

Nigger. The president can make whatever decisions he wants if they are within the already existing law.

The acts that would break laws need to go through congress to either be sanctioned specifically (Mattis being approved without having the 7 year mandatory civilian period) oe turned into new laws.

How can I know your country better than you? Really makes me think.

Were other presidents this effective in their early days in office? I don't remember hearing about this much getting done when Kang was in charge.

He's in.

The thing is I don't even remember Obongo's policies or Bush's except for tax breaks for the rich. They are like Hillary's, they don't make a big deal of them because they know (and you know) they won't fulfill

He was sworn in? I thought they just voted on him

Because controlling borders is one of the primary functions of government. Training you to be a cuckold is not.

I don't get it

>MFW all week long, Trump has been forcefully implementing his policies, and leftists have been getting more and more BTFO

Get rid of abortion and fag marriage.

there has been a bipartisan consensus on foreign policy and trade for decades so all the other administrations just pushed stupid wedge issues in their first days

bump for best thread of the day.

It really brought a smile

Would the leafs put up resistance if we annex them?

Wait till next week. The leftists will get to see the military's new deterrent force. You will be bathing in liberal tears. Project Titania is a wonder to behold.

You can always do the same, as you must. Thanks God I live in a shitty country and they will never think to come here.

>Half of these EOs still need Congressional approval
>The other half will be challenged in Fed Court
>Not all Fed Judges are Drumpfies

Yeah, don't celebrate too soon, fuckface.

I want you to remember this post you made when it all goes through.

50k Christian sandjockeys are better than 120k Freedom hating war hardened heathen terrorists

but they are hot trannies

They would just stay in Syria than go to war-torn Philippines

We never even took that many DESU like this year under Obama was the most and it was something less than 100k

Pic related is you
BTFO
T
F
O

Every single Democrat + McCain + Graham will block the shit out of Drumpf

This won't be eccepted

What's that?

>google Project Titania
>comes up with pic related

now im scared, what is this senpai.

none of the shit you mentioned or crapgentina have any voice at all, user.

It will be accepted.

>we don't want them here
I'm sure that won't be misinterpreted

>This won't be eccepted

Accepted. Enable spellcheck you monkey.

Here is what I don't understand. Trump want to keep the refugee, and terrorists out right? So, why didn't he ban my country Saudi if he is really concerned with terrorism? The other thing is why did he put Iran on that list? Wasn't he trying to make things good with Russia, so he can fight ISIS with them? Because Iran is fighting ISIS with Russia, and banning Iran seems like a stupid move. Is he actually planning something, or did he fell for the whole republican let's bomb Iran nonsense?

You can thank Obama for expanding more power to the executive branch