B U R G E R E D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vdk09KRnAM
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/27/theresa-may-donald-trump-prove-opposites-can-attract-uk-us-leaders/
standard.co.uk/news/london/londoners-call-for-protests-after-donald-trump-accepts-queens-invite-for-a-state-visit-a3452111.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/ourguy/ Donny T taking one for the team

....his hand smaller than hers

Last night I *DON BURGERED* your Prime Minister.

Mr May has been KEKED

>married for 40 years
>no children

literally how

>tfw your head of state has literally pissed on the US President

Teresa May is a man?

The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged
Donald Trump is known to be THE most hung guy in Washington D.C. , possibly one of the biggest in the world. His cock has been described as "like a Trump Water bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival Anthony Weiner and Elliot Spitzer. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. He would have absolutely destroyed May's pussy.
They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Donald barely able to force it past the knob, and the British P.M. moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. She would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Trump’s throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

>Once you go Trump, he owns your rump
>Once you go Donny, you burn the Koran-y

underrated post

kek

"She" has a penis.

sounds to me like you're masturbating to the thought of it right now, you sick fuck

hnnnnnng

Bitch even has good style, just look at that scarf in op's pic.

Also, trippy necklace

YOU JUST KNOW

>Trump enjoys traps
truly a man of good taste

Post moar :^)

Theresa May is just Nigel in drag. Don't let the bongs know that we know.

I got hard reading that

yeah you like your leader taking big fat American sausage dont ya

You have problems man. Just saying

why is britian lead by females get your fucking shit together you're being cucked by the colonies hard as fuck.

>"ch-ch-cheers luv, w-welcome home..." Theresa submissively whimpered upon Donald's return to Washington D.C.
>"I-I'm sorry luv b-but I burnt the fish head haggis pie n chips casserole a-again, please don't be angr-"
>"That's fucking it, this is the LAST fucking straw Theresa!" Donald screamed, slamming Theresa's face into the counter
>"YOU USELESS WHORE, YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING COOK AFTER ALL THE MONEY I WASTED ON COOKING CLASSES AND THIS FUCKING COOKWARE" *Donald starts throwing pots and pans around*
>"D-Donald, I'm s-sorry..."
>You're SORRY? You're fucking SORRY? You're goddamned right you're sorry you useless cunt!" Donald screamed
>"I work hard all fucking night being President and then I have to come home to another fucking burnt meal, what the fuck CAN you do? Can you suck dick? NO YOU CAN'T EVEN SUCK DICK RIGHT YOU USELESS SLUT" Trump said
>grabbing May by the throat he began to choke while screaming obscenities
>"I'm *gargle* s--sor--*gasp* ry" Theresa struggled to say
>"OH SO YOU'RE STILL SORRY? I'LL MAKE YOU SORRY BITCH!" Trump slams Theresa's face in the still piping hot casserole, she screams and collapses on the floor in agony
>"I'm going to the bar with Mike, when I get back you BETTER HAVE THIS FUCKING MESS CLEANED UP AND A PROPER FUCKING MEAL PREPARED FOR ME OR SO HELP ME GOD NOT EVEN ANOTHER REFERENDUM WILL BE ABLE TO BRING YOU BACK WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!" Donald slams the door
>Theresa trembles in a stew of blood and charred casserole on the floor
>"H-he loves me, I should've done a better job for him" she thought as she pulled herself up and began cleaning and preparing another meal

trump hammered her.

not knowing this old pasta.

If she really loved him she wouldn't have burnt his food, and given amazing blowjobs.

Was there ever a president in the US without a wife or an ongoing divorce throughout a term?

DRUMPFED.COM

server.pol-blocks.tk
come play minecraft with us user

oh shit lol

Turdo is worse than a female

Almost Clinton but then Hillary realized she needed Slick Willy's political influence.

>Head of State

The Queen is our head of state dude

Chester Arthur brah

Pretty sure the Queen has more backbone than treudeau so you can pipe down leafy.

did they really hold hands?

thats so sweet if they did :)

only a matter of time before she does too

youtube.com/watch?v=1vdk09KRnAM

Donald was just helping him down the stairs

>0:08 Trump taps his hand since Theresa wouldn't let go

That's weird desu

But they did bang. 100%

wikipedia says she is infertile

Damn Donny can bareback fuck her without any consequences then

>dude
FOY

lol

Boris was actually suppose to be PM.

But he got backstabbed by his former #2 man at the last minute and dropped out of the race to be PM.

Also, Cameron resigning was kinda unexpected.

isn't her majesty part-kraut?

bet she's into that stuff desu

literally triggered after reading this

Well, the referendum result was unexpected, but Cameron resigning was not.
At least Boris got top diplomat I guess.

you're implying his sperm wouldn't get her pregnant regardless

Her ancestors were kraut yes, but I think it's inaccurate to say she's German at this point.

But I bet she and Philly got up to all kinds of stuff...

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/27/theresa-may-donald-trump-prove-opposites-can-attract-uk-us-leaders/
trump to meet to queen later this year, is he gonna fug her too?

Waaaaay too old for his tastes

The pussy was grabbed.

So this is what Spicer meant by "Could be closer"

>standard.co.uk/news/london/londoners-call-for-protests-after-donald-trump-accepts-queens-invite-for-a-state-visit-a3452111.html

Here
We
Fucking
Go

kek

>Women fill up politics and become uncontrollable
>Trump fucks them into submission